Are hapa males the most cucked race ?

are hapa males the most cucked race ?

Attached: elliot.jpg (464x621, 85K)

NOPE. that would be asian males. hapas are one step above us on the incel ladder hierarchy.

As a hapa male no and fuck you

Love - user

>NOPE. that would be asian males. hapas are one step above us on the incel ladder hierarchy.
what if they look completely asian?

>Love - user
are you gay? you sound gay

then they are tied in with asians but not below them.

>but not below them.
you can't get any lower than asian if i'm being honest

Im as gay as you want me to be but because im not attracted to dudes without huge knockers id say no im not gay but maby a little gay.

we are being honest.

blacks and Indians are the most cucked race. they cant even get a hooker to bang them

>tfw hapa
>look like an indian

Attached: 1552361516332.jpg (493x604, 121K)

This. Hapas do extremely well with asian chicks and they're the hottest female race to begin with so they automatically win.

thats not cucked. to be cucked they would have to be dateless, and black men and indian men can date their women ezpz.

asian men (and hapas that look fully asian) are the most cucked because asian women are sexy and date out easily.

>Hapas do extremely well with asian chicks
thats like saying indian guys do well with indian chicks while not mentioning arranged marriage

nope. asian women are sexier than indian women. and hapa guys do extremely well with asian women, on par with White guys.

Nah its white males. All zoomer girls hate them now

asian women rarely race mix, 90% of the time I see an Asian girl she's with an Asian guy

>thats not cucked
this. it also means having a white father and asian mother while white people and asian women shit on you irl. you can't escape the cuckdom.

>well with asian women
that is because they can't get any other women

lole. stay lol

well my WMAF hapa uncle married a college varsity stacey so

he used to look hella asian, but he hit his 30s and looks like a white man with light brown hair and green eyes. i dont know how thats possible but there u go

Considering their impressive collective kill count I would say the answer is no.

Attached: Feng_Min_Ace.jpg (453x453, 49K)

the older i get the less asian i look too. kinda sucks because as i kid i wanted to be full asian more than anything. oh well.