Tfw CIA cut my funding again

>tfw CIA cut my funding again

Attached: For Training Use Only (2).png (600x600, 226K)

who? never heard of her

Well your not supposed to expose yourself as a CIA shill so you kinda deserve it.

If you don't produce results, you don't get compensation. >:c
Now deport the rest of the space niggers

CIA or not, I can't leave anymore.

I'm sure you can catch a ride with the demons that destroyed Mars, but that probably won't be a fun trip

I know that's not true, I'm not actually mentally ill.

Silly brainwashed human, the moon is in the sky every night and that's physical evidence of our last stand against the menace that reigned hell upon us. Or at least, what we once were. Humanoids, but maybe not completely human? This was eons ago anyhow c:

Attached: 1548774462205.jpg (551x551, 121K)

This sounds like a fun (and familiar) read where did you hear this?

>I'm not actually mentally ill

no mentally healthy person would execute a sustained LARP over weeks on Jow Forums

maybe you should stop with the terrorism

Most mental illness is just a psyop to keep people in line and away from the realization that society isn't really built in a manner that keeps people healthy.

Attached: 1549239747879.jpg (428x500, 27K)

Well renoun and trusted long term trip anons talk about this stuffs a lot on Jow Forums while they track down&expose traffickers and other things to help make the world better :3
I lurk on their threads and read all types of interesting things! Space stuff is often talked about, but never as the main topic so easily missed~

Attached: 1551401098322.png (1566x1440, 409K)

Mental illnesses can be created through biological warfare, user! A lot of things are psyops though, but there's typically more than one reason for things

Take your meds schizo roastie

Meds will not help with what I have.

hello fren, i hope fbi didnt cur finding too

Find Dr. Pavel and you'll get it back.

Attached: C I A.png (538x555, 420K)

Did you not know it's a larping tranny?

You're wrong though. I'm not larping and I'm not a tranny.

You know the rules larping tranny.

mascetta man
bane?

thats not cool anonette, tell them im having doubts again