Mexicans are proud members of the white race

Do you even THINK you know the truth about Mexico's demographics, kid? Let me tell you, amigo, compadre, hermano to hermano; you don't know SHIT. You're on thin ice, boy, an*Mefag ice. Let me tell you about the demographics of Mexico; their white population is 10%. TEN FUCKING PERCENT, you hear me buddy? 20 MILLION huwite Mexicans out there and you still seem to think we're a nation full of brown gypsy-looking indio scum. Here's the truth though; WE AREN'T. Chicanos and Mexicans get so much flak for illegal immigration yet it's the SOUTH American SUDACAS that immigrate into the U.S. for gibs. In fact, less people are coming to the U.S. from Mexico now than ever before in recent years, and there's no end of the decrease in sight. But there is MILLIONS of BLACK, KARA BOGA AN*mEFAG, ARGENTINE SCUM pouring in every DAY and no one seems to bat an eye. Typical, the J*w has tricked the world and an entire """white""" nation that the Argentines are of Caucasoid origin. Pathetic. Mexicans are the one true Aryan master race, it is clear and all discovered by taking a visit to Mexico. The UV rays are so bright (white, basically) that they can blind outsiders, the Mexicans up north as so white that their skin penetrates the very soul of gringos, they are a great people, Mexicans and Chicanos (aka IBERIANS) alike. Learn the difference, Jow Forums, it can save your life.

Attached: 1504661512367.png (1024x945, 807K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_Wqar91ZqeI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You tell em, Jesús

fuck off

You fuck off, an*Mefag
You are blessed for your faith, IBERIAN brother in IBERIAN Christ

Attached: 1494304119208.jpg (600x432, 118K)

Based

Are Romania, Moldova and some adjacent areas of Ukraine IBERIAN?
We hate an*Me

Yes, Danny and Albania has proved the Slavs to be true IBERIANS. Sure there is an*Mefags among you, but there is an an*Mefag indio minority even in Mexico. Be gone, and do IBERIAN Christ's bidding, my IBERIAN brother

What are those places

TL;DR
what I get is mexi-niggers are 10% "white" "iberians"

Am I Iberian?

duh

No you're angolan

But I'm not black.

Don't lie on the internet
youtu.be/_Wqar91ZqeI

El ogro

Allright, lemme tell you something...
>First of all, pic related, its that guy from the photo.
>There's almost no complete whites in méxico.
>Most of us are 60% to 70% european/anglo (same for you dudes in america), its just that our shitskin genes are as strong as the asscrack eyes genes from the chinese.
>Being a mestizo Mexican (or born american from the 50's and above) means that you are basicaly a race mix that you don't even distinguish, aryans were "pure" german.

>If you're white and young in mexico nowadays there's 3 possibilities for your social status.
1-.You have a decent life with complete education parents who get +$80k(MXN) a month income.
2-.You are just "lucky" to be born like that and have a middle class life since most of the middle class women in mexico don't go below light brown tone, same for males.
3-.You're a breed of a mestizo and another whiter race, thus you have acces to multiple cultures and points of view instantly taking you away from being an aryan.

>I'm a breed of a russian/german woman and a mestizo (spanish/mexica), thus I do have a brown skin tone in my arms and face, but my body covered by clothes is as white as my mother's skin.
>Master races are built trough mixed breeding to get the best qualities from each individual race.

Attached: flat,800x800,070,f.jpg (800x800, 66K)

Half mexican/ half white guy here.
I'm 5'7", 130 IQ, and 7" dong.

Oh yeah, something else my dad was way smarter than my mother, and I was always an outstanding motherfucker.

Most of the "white kids" where I've been to are really dumb and do not think about what life is about, how we consume and work as a media of production etc... they just care about being popular, talk shit about famous muricans, think they are smart because they can do something even a baby can (learn english), getting laid and a job.

Hi there four quarters boi, I'm 5'11 shitskined and have a 145-160 IQ, 6.54'' dong.

go back

All who accept that the an*Mefag is a threat to the IBERIAN race, is an IBERIAN.
t. an*Mefag
Pic related, pure white IBERIAN

Attached: 248736526245.png (426x428, 23K)

i dont get this new meme

not a new meme, it's been here ages ago ur just too new

I think that was the joke

>20 million

Ayo hol' up, so what you be sayin is there are as many whites in Mexico as there are in Leafistan?

Attached: 1526421509764.png (608x504, 370K)

>5'7

Attached: 1525899202371.jpg (1024x701, 66K)

>ages ago

Jow Forums is only a year old. but this guy is apparently some Jow Forums retard, so he could be trying to force it earlier.

dude I've been on Jow Forums for 3 years and this meme was olde back then, fucking winterfags

:'(

Fucking newfags, I was here when we were still soviet.

Nice

>hasn't been here since Jow Forums was Qing
Max par

Didn't say I started in the soviet era did I you fag, cold war newfags are just as much newfags as 21st century ones, I've been here since before they built stonehenge.

>not being here since the ancient technologically advanced Rasten Nich civilisation