How many gore pics have to be posted by brave vigilantes to get phoneposters off my site...

How many gore pics have to be posted by brave vigilantes to get phoneposters off my site? Why do newfags keep breaking rules 0&1?
Why do shitfucks on Jow Forums forget the history of the board and the legacy they have to hold up and instead focus on fucking namecalling? What happened to the truth-seekers?
Why do /lgbt/ and /soc/ even exist? Did the admins no longer under the pre-traitorous eye of moot jew out for good?
Why is /tv/ pages on pages of reposted memes and brap posters instead of decent OC?
Why is /o/ a continual shitfling of track times? Where did nightwave go?
What happened to /b/'s raids?
Where did legitimate post-worthy stories on /x/ go? Why is it all schizophrenics and tulpas?
I'm going to fix Jow Forums. I've had enough

Attached: 1516311623291.jpg (480x358, 26K)

Why is posting on your phone so bad?

most of those issues are the mod's fault. The mods have deleted anything resembling a raid thread for years now. The mods on /tv/ delete basically anything thats not capeshit and do nothing about the seasonal wave of GOT normies so those threads are the only things that thrive. I blame 2016 for the current state of Jow Forums though. Fuck that entire year

It lowers the entry requirement for an average person to post. The uptick in people posting and browsing on phones is correlated with the quality of the entire site falling, we were doing alright as a somewhat niche site until around 2011 when phoneposting was popular enough that normies began to flood into Jow Forums and bring their low effort posting style with them. It's the old OC of newfags ruining the club, and I know personally a metric ton of oldfags have left for smaller boards because of this reason, particularly how the 2015-2016 years + election cycle brought in a huge number of shit worthless nothingposters to further ruin the previously cohesive culture the board had. Now we have admins who datamine the site and are actively against their users, mods who delete posts and ban users who they don't agree with (not including r9k here) and users who increasingly are not actually real people, or otherwise feds or shills or baitposters. We died in 2012.

>I want my old Jow Forums back
just stop browsing Jow Forums then

Leaving and giving up the site to what it should never become is worse than apathy to me. Why don't you care?

I don't mind phoneposting. People who browse r9k on their phones are the same lowlifes who browse on their computer. In the end, if you're on r9k you're in the same boat.
What's much worse is the people who come from r/Jow Forums imo

>I'm going to fix Jow Forums. I've had enough
yeah good luck OP. It's a lost cause.

Attached: 952.png (505x379, 93K)

Pretty simple answer, normies and Reddit happened. I've had the same instinct towards saving this website, but it's a useless instinct that you can't do anything with. I long ago said my goodbye to the Jow Forums I once knew

the problem are the mods. either someone buys Jow Forums from Hiro and changes things or Jow Forums is fucked forever.

>why aren't things the same as they were 8 years ago
Because time is linear

Attached: downloadfile-1.gif (480x360, 664K)

I miss greentext story threads on Jow Forums

Yes, every board is worse than it was a decade ago, everyone knows this. Every game you can think of that has been getting updates is worse now than a decade ago. The entire internet is worse now than a decade ago. Why? Just more people. More people means we find ourselves in the minority, and are no longer being catered to.

>I'm going to fix Jow Forums. I've had enough
you can't do anything, even if you gather an army of discord trannies you can't meme it into reality, and you know why? because Jow Forums is made by people, the memes, the boards, everything is made by the colective mind of some autists, the quality of the boards is directly influenced by the people that post in them, meme culture and everything else are just a support for this, you can fix the culture, sure, but you can never fix the people that post here, get with the time gramps and go on some smaller chan if you don't like it here anymore, its only going to get downhill from here on and nothing in the world can fix this, newfags pour in everyday, oldfags leave or become discord trannies

Attached: 46447627_2176514282616351_6662388664380686336_n.png (535x535, 152K)

That picture needs an update.
Here you go.

Attached: 1551809165334.png (2628x1062, 540K)

That wojak definitely reminds me of my zoomer cousin.

There is rule 0?

>We died in 2012.
"We" died after chanology, imho. It just became too popular then

Idk, please keep posting them.

There already was an updated version featuring Hiro.

The four deaths of Jow Forums: 2005, 2007, 2012, 2016.

Check your robot privilege. The internet, this website, and this board specifically, are not just for you.

Attached: vr6.jpg (960x960, 64K)

Posting gore didn't get rid of newfags in 2008, why would it work now?

I have seen threads on Jow Forums unironically about how they want to fuck black chicks and suck trap cock. They're just a shallow parody of their former glory, no hope left