White men can't be incel

Reminder that you even low tier white guys can pick up low status non white immigrant women.
How can you stay on this board with such a massive advantage?

Attached: 1552382136367.webm (640x800, 874K)

maybe they dont want such women, op

>Reminder that you even low tier white guys can pick up low status non white immigrant women.
lol no they can't

What's it's hilarious is that they stay virgins while ths non white males still get laid more despite their disadvantage.
>Beggars being choosers

>white men
>beggars

thats rich, son.

its non-white women that want to date white men. you can keep trying to deny this.

Hmmmmmmm I guess those millions of tfw no GFs threads don't exist anymore lmao

I can't into most non-native English speakers.

When did I not imply this on the OP?

and i said point being, youre trying to put them on the same level.

This is BS cope by non white incels so they can cope by saying white men have it easier. Have you seen the media today? Have you seen what theyre teaching in schools? Most women these days think were oppressing them and hate us for it. So no I actually think its a lot hard imo

its not even about race. its non white women putting white men down to knock them down a peg, socially. low enough so that white men date them out of guilt. its pretty crappy.

Seems like you're the one coping because you've failed on an a easier mode

Attached: 1.png (1024x1163, 188K)

nope. youre trying to guilt him into dating women he doesnt want to. pretty crappy desu

theres nothing wrong with white men dating non white women that they like and have a real connection with.

but to imply white men should date any non white woman that managed to fly over here is pretty shit.

So basically whites are the most desired men and asians the most desired women. Makes sense desu.

I'm not guilting anyone.
You're conveniently forgetting that this the board that BEGS for any type of female contact

Women dont think like that. Thats too complicated, they dont want us. You dont denigrate someone you would want to be with.

yes you are. and youre assuming the people that beg are white, and arent just memeing.

thanks for the confession.

>non white women try and guilt white men for not dating them

L M A O

Once again the white incel reveals that his celibacy is very much voluntary because of his single-minded lust for a WHITE stacy. You're no better than a roastie.

Attached: 1544968150766.jpg (853x1280, 229K)

im not white. and youre still at it after i called u out. thanks for proving my point.

you just confessed that youre a woman. i like how you keep going on like white men owe you something, very attractive.

cool story, cool thread.

Your point is irrelevant. The term white incel is an oxymoron. If you claim to be a white incel and reject minority women then you are volcel. These are simply the facts.

you know whats irrelevant, this whole thread.

it implies that men (white men in this case) have no agency of their own in regards to dating. thats what op is about, she is guilting white men into dating non-white women.

white men date non-white women just fine, you dont need to guilt them into it. thats very silly of you to trt.

I'd date a legal non-white immigrant. What makes you think I could pick one up?

Attached: 1549869934762.jpg (470x647, 78K)

Men who mix-races aren't white, regardless of what color their skin is.

JBW theory is fucking real. I've been rated above average (6/10 PSL) as an ethnic and I struggle with women, especially ethnic ones. I've seen simpy white dudes scoring highly attractive ethnic women almost every time I'm outside

It's like people would take anyone that might love them back, but nobody loves them back

Her body is pure sex

>Highest response rate is 7.8%
>less than 3-4% higher than other races
>7.8% of white men get a response
>hurrr everyone loves white men
Just be in the top 7.8% of white men lmao

But what about the magical power of the bbc?

This bitch so thicc she make the camera shake when she sit down
>damn

>White
>Incel
Pick one lmao

fuck you OP I just want sauce on this bitch.

I've asked 15 girls out
rejected every time
my standards are pretty fucking low.

Attached: 1527191552158.jpg (793x786, 54K)

>live in relatively diverse city
>every girl wants a white boy
white volcels should fuck off, they are failed normalfags just like fembots they a aren't real. You are just normies with low self-esteem.

Attached: 1474819892285.jpg (640x360, 25K)

>White volvel think every minority women is garbage, and doesn't have a personality and are only good for sex
Yet they still want to fuck you. It's just not fair

White man
>great genetics
>usually nice jaws
>nice foreheads and hairlines.
>when hair receding they still look good.
>always first in line for white women and every other women.
>have it so fucking good they dont want brown people to mix with them and ruin their white utopias where they exploit the third world.
White people usually live the happiest lives. Well only a few more hundred years til theyre gone. Well unless china starts to make GMO white and asian babies.
>Only race of people who noticeably love theyre race to the point of fetishizing it.

Whites cannot be incel unless theyre really fat which is rare and or have disfigurations/inbred genes.
Well doesnt matter anyways theyll be gone in a few hundred years and theyre the only race that would be upset about going extinct.

Attached: 1546087785125.jpg (370x960, 65K)

>Everyone wants a white boy
Why do you think that? What exactly has happened to make you think that in your diverse city? Seriously?

>No true whiteman

>low status non white immigrant women
If my only hope to get a gf is to risk my life going into Muslim neighbourhoods to try and pull Fatima without being killed by her 7 brothers then I am absolutely happy dying alone

They want white Chads and they can get them too

>Eurocucks
Meanwhile I get to fuck my friend Juan's thicc latina sister

>Americans think they can be lonely
Can we swap immigrants plox

white men are honestly one of the more dumber niggas on this site, you have potential instantly to get atleast a 7/10 foreign qt but you dont even try.

>muh race
>muh wh*te genes
Better that your genes still pass on and you have a son than you waiting for the ''right girl'' when youre 50. unbelievable.
You can find slightly tanned foreigner girls that'll still preserve your genes in your children

whites will never go extinct you dumbass, people have been immigrating to other countries since the beginning of humanity. if the ''white'' race would die out it would have happened a long time ago. maybe it did, and we are just bastard races from bigger races.

Why would anyone be upset about going extinct anyway? Mammoths went extinct, dinosaurs went extinct, and megaladons went extinct. They're still fucking cool. If you can't compete or adapt you die. That's how evolution works. It's like those guys working dead-end jobs claiming to be geniuses because they got straight As in high school.

That would make them volcels

Bs white boys are the only real incels

humans arent looking like theyre going extinct soon so the wh*tes arent either

SAUCE ON OP WEBM MOTHERFUCKERS

Attached: 1487797235054.png (500x500, 224K)

What if I'm white in a homogenous country with no immigration?

That's correct, as choosers they can easily get gma gf

>What if I'm white in a homogenous country with no immigration?
then you're fucking blessed holy shit

hardly. i'm still a fuck up

Attached: 1523789527545.jpg (2048x1671, 276K)

People living in the Balkans aren't white

>he can't figure what papi no asi amor despacito rico mean

>that art series will never be translated

Nice meme.

This doesn't exist

I NEED
THE SOURCE
THE ORIGINAL VIDEO
I WILL EVEN ACCEPT HER SHITTY INSTAGRAM SHE'S BOUND TO HAVE

Attached: 1427679037091.jpg (346x386, 64K)

dawg I need to impregnate a bitch like this NOW fuck my LIFE

Attached: 15D88B7B-9775-469D-BFC9-8C0EB3708B3B.jpg (480x480, 42K)

yes but now white nations are being immigrated to but for the past thousand or so years its been the other way around through conquest this and things like an abysmal birth rate for euro whites is a reason that I give them 500 years tops

Attached: 80EC7DE7-048D-45F6-844F-2485E1E86D95.jpg (576x1024, 81K)

That's fucking disgusting. Her little smile annoys me. She thinks she's hot becuase some degenerate is oogling her fat skin suits. What the fuck has this world come to.

Im pretty sure any nigger posting here could just as easily fuck a 300 pound land whale.

>incel
>volcel
When are you plebbit newfags going to fuck off already?

>muh virginity is the only thing that matters
This is why shitskins aren't robots and never will be. Your too low iq to understand this suffering.

And many races of people no longer exist becuase of that immigration. You are trult retarded with zero history reference yet speak so freely on the topic.

Well that's why we are trying to adapt you fucking tard

>Your too low iq to understand this suffering.
But whites don't suffer at all.
Go ahead and explain to me how. I bet you're going to post a meme twitter post about some sjw complaining about white men. Wow that's some suffering you deal with there user, something that can be solved by shutting off your computer.

Attached: 1501013404852.png (299x314, 20K)

If white people disgust you so much maybe you should move to one of the many brown majority countries where there aren't white gods to compete against.

Look it's simple white guys are hot... browns are not. Sorry just the way it be

Try being a white guy in the third world. You have to beat women off with a stick, even ones who think you're their ticket to the first world.