B-b-but a girlfriend won't fix your depression sweaty!

B-b-but a girlfriend won't fix your depression sweaty!
Normalfags are the dumbest breed

Attached: pfu0hwu49zl21.png (1125x2436, 1.31M)

yeah its really dumb i have normalfag friends that say that. the one time i had a gf was the one time i was happy in life, its not a meme.
companionship makes you happy whodathunkit

if you think depression is so easily conquered you are a fool, plain and simple.

She looks like she rims black guys. These 'alternative' girls are always huge sluts. I feel bad when she eventually cheats on him because he's probably way over invested in her.

how can one have depression with a jaw like this? fucking retard normies, hope he actually kills himself when she leaves him

>depressed because lonely and no emotional connection with anyone
>get said emotional connection
>be more happy

Just connect the puzzle user it isn't that hard

but if she leaves you or dies or winds up being a cheating whore, wouldn't you prefer to know how to be happy on your own instead of hitting a depressive spiral?

>be sad because your life is shit
>claim you have depression, a mental illness
Sadness and depression are not interchangeable.

You're using it as a colloquialism. You're sad because you're lonely. Depression or not, happiness is actually a pretty rare emotion, and I think it's like that for most people.

He'll be depressed again in no time once he finds out how many exes she is still "friends" with

As another user said,she probably rims black guys.This dude will probably get a few jpegs sent to him soon.

having a sweet and caring girlfriend can most definitely help to fix your depression, or at least make you suffer less than when being alone and feeling miserable all the time

>depression only affects ugly people!

Doesn't not matter, he'll get over the breakup eventually but you know what will change? His opinion on himself.

He will now know that he's actually more normal than he thought and that it's possible for him to get a girlfriend, that he's not too ugly or whatever, he now knows there's something he can do about it.
He can feel happy assured that he's actually able to experience love.

>im not depressed anymore guys look im posting it online!!!!!
>BELIEVE ME
>mfw

Attached: 1551025346729.png (494x913, 269K)

If getting a gf cured your depression, then you never had depression.

exactly, this cunt was just desperate for attention on social media, fuck all the fake ass normies who cry on the internet about being lonely and shit, they will never know what it actually feels like being a robot

real depression isnt situational.
So not only do you end up in a shit situation you know if you get out of it you will never be happy because your brain just doesnt let you be happy.
Kind of makes you not want to improve anything, situationally depressed people are lucky, dont give me that starving african shit because at least they can have a chance at being happy

He was never depressed, just really lonely and sad. I call it spiritual depression. I know because I've been in his shoes. Loneliness and sadness for a decade led me to believe I was depressed but my depression magically went away when I made friends. All I really wanted was to not be alone.

>depression caused by loneliness
>fix loneliness
Are we now gatekeeping depression?

Depression is not caused by loneliness. Depression is something fundamentally wrong in your ways of thinking and looking at the world. It needs to be treated just as any mental illness is treated.

It can not be remedied by having a partner. You are suppressing the symtoms but are not dealing with the underlying cause.

And yeah, you have to gatekeep it as it is not hip and trendy to say you are depressed or thay you want to kill yourself. It is glamorised and glorified by the youth of today.

>It needs to be treated just as any mental illness is treated.
How is that, by eating a bunch of pills? Go back to xeddit, faggot.
"Mental illnesses" like this can only be cured by introspection and talking and listening. If you're a robot you've likely already done enough introspection to last one Norman several lifetimes. But it doesn't mean jack shit if your thoughts don't get to evolve under external influence -- You need somebody to talk to, and the proverbial gf in "tfw no gf" fits that part perfectly.

The look in his eyes. Man how long has this guy been like this?

>thinking getting a gf cures a fundamentally broken brain
gonna get a yikes from me

Been like what?

all this image did was make me more depressed bacause i don't have this!!!!!

Attached: REEEEEEEE.png (808x805, 423K)

real talk how good looking is this guy.

Attached: rate.jpg (2320x3088, 625K)

How the fuck did you find him

>Spent years in therapy
>Have a small but close circle of friends
>Can get a pertner whenever I feel like it, and I have in the past
>Have hobbies and ambitions, along with the means to achieve them.
>Still go through life completely numb wishing for nothing more than death
That's clinical depression. What you're thinking of is just loneliness.

>life partner
That's a boy isn't it?

There's no such thing as "depression." Life is just sad. Get over it. Or kill yourself.

>Are we now gatekeeping depression?
Of course. Cause this board has been infested with millennial snowflakes who think that because they are sad they are special. KILL yourselves you self-important twats.

Yes, Show them man. They aren't really depressed, now you and me on the other hand are superior and we ARE depressed

>>Are we now gatekeeping depression?
actual depression is not situational

white
light-ish hair
greenish eyes
not balding, long hair
hairy chest (big dick)

you tell me

All the lads in this thread claiming he is lying about his depression have never dated a pretty girl. Pretty girls are magic, they make you feel incredible. Sex with them is bliss. The worst feeling in the world is when you lose her and then have to settle for dating fat girls who you are not really attracted to for the rest of your days.

>hairy chest (big dick)
But all the guys with big dicks I've seen had naturally smooth chests? Including a guy with a 9 incher.

Being in a relationship didn't make me feel any different. I felt like a burden and we broke up mutually.

A gf isn't your personal therapist and she wont solve your depression.

haha, he is so good looking too

Attached: 1513547601545.jpg (236x314, 18K)

>Depression is something fundamentally wrong in your ways of thinking and looking at the world
This can all be caused by extended periods of loneliness retard.

There are literal brain activity differences in depressed people vs nondepressed people, as well as depressed people vs mourning people.
Sadness and depression are not interchangeable.
Depression is a long-term condition that alters the chemical pathways of the brain.
Educate yourself before making blanket statements and encouraging suicide.

Falling in love is not a cure for depression, it's a distraction. You will feel bliss for that honeymoon phase, but it's just a bandaid.

But user! that guy is more depressed about real things. who cares about having somebody to hold you and comfort you each night. How could that possibly make anybody happy? I mean I have to wageslave, have bad childhood and grow old like everybody else but don't get a gf during it. Gee how could a gf make me happy haha there's more to life than just sex...

I have to wageslave and grow old and die like everybody else but I have a gf stop pretending to be depressed like me!!!
Fuck off teenager

Wow fixing depression is so so easy after all huh
Just gotta be handsome and get a gf
Sounds easy peasy

wtf
how did he pull that off?

Good for him.

Well he'll probably fall down really hard after his GF leaves him or cheats on him.
I would never post or reveal something like this even if that girl genuinely would be a cure for my depression.
Imagine how much power that woman would possess over you... she could use you even after leaving you. Just like Achilles went down after he told one of his friends about his shitty soccer tendon... Or Siegfried with his rugby shoulder. Only that telling a woman about your "soccer foot" or "rugby shoulder" is even less secure and basically a ticking time bomb.

But then I have schizoid and narcissistic tendencies, so maybe im just lacking that hipster thing called emotion and empathy.

pills and therapists are for idiots
cure your own problems threw will i did it after years of isolation and depression
it's gone

>cure your own problems threw will i did it after years of isolation and depression
>it's gone
whats gone? the situational depression

he got a (almost) goth gf

Don't worry, you don't need to have schizoid and narcissistic tendencies to realize how awful reality can be.

consdiering it lasted for over 5 years no
i feel fine and content now
been like it for over 6 months

So it's not going to cure their depression because you say so? being desired, wanted and loved and having somebody there for you to confide in isn't a human need. Not being a lonely virginal sack of shit doesn't affect your mental health and just having one person to believe in and trust you and love you won;t fix that? I'm sorry bro, but watching people with gfs stumble over themselves to try and say how having a gf isn't that special just highlights their privilege, you probably just think you are sad. Hey everybody has relatives that die, everybody wageslaves, everybody grows old and has crappy childhoods, that's what makes you depressed, and compounding that with being an undesirable genetically mogged unloved freak with nobody there for you doesn't add another layer of depression. Get your head out of your ass bro, basically all of your statements are non sequitur. Like not having a gf can't fuck up your thought patterns and brain chemistry or that having a gf wouldn't alleviate it. I get it you have a gf and want really REALLY hard to be a trendy and cool depressed person but just shut the fuck up. It's weird how you ignored the first reply to this thread. Are you dishonest or just a coward? The way you think having a gf at all couldn't possibly alleviate depression and that it;s basically nothing speaks loads. About you, are you a soulless husk or just a privileged normalfag who doesn't face rejection every waking second.

>consdiering it lasted for over 5 years no
he hasnt had depression as long as he remembers because it is an issue with his brain not his surroundings

Since when do you get to decide what cures depression? It's going to be different for different people, and prolonged loneliness is definitely a way to get depression.

>prolonged loneliness is definitely a way to get depression.
TFW you dont get lonley

WHat you don't realize is that she has him wrapped around her little finger. Generations ago that would have been great, but feminism has turned women into vindictive bitches, and he is at risk of heartache on a level far beyond the "depression" he had before. Try not to be so near-sighted OP.

Are you sure you don't? Have you really been months or years without having any real human interaction?
Although I will concede that it's probably possible for someone to just be born with the ability to not become lonely.

>he hasnt had depression as long as he remembers because it is an issue with his brain not his surroundings
what?

Didnt fix mine, matter of fact I was even more abusive. But that honestly does not mean it is a rule set in stone for most. There is the thing called common sense and it tells you good company should fix your emotional life just like bad company can destroy it.

it can help but if you have chronic depression its still not a fix all.
had a friend who was borderline robot
>no GF till he was 27
>was a pretty girl
>she was very nice and sweet
>his depression still came back after awhile
>he wouldn't get help
>killed his relationship.
>now hes back to how he was to start with.

This,
Could not have said it better, good post user, I'm screenshoting this, we'll make it I hope.

>Are you sure you don't? Have you really been months or years without having any real human interaction?
>Although I will concede that it's probably possible for someone to just be born with the ability to not become lonely.
Yes, also do not connect with people even my own mother and she knows it as well.
i connected with a couple people online and at first felt it was because they were extensions of myself because how could I like anyone right?
But I was wrong and I really do care about them, I was just trying to rationalize why??

I feel I will never connect with people IRL so any girl I date I wont connect with and if I did and I had a kid which I wont as mentally ill, I may be unable to connect with and that would be terrible.
>what?
Depression can just be caused by a fucked brain and not issues.
You can be extremely depressed for no reason.

Yeah it'll solve it till she cucks you, then it'll make it worse.
I finally got a gf after 28 years. it was going GREAT for about 7 months and i was finally happy.

But guess what? she cheated on me with 4 guys in one night. The reason was that she wanted me to write a song with her so she could remember the periodic table. I couldn't do it, it was too hard to rhyme words with Mercury and other chemicals. she was bipolar and flipped out, and filmed herself fucking 4 guys, and she made them call her mercury, and made them scream about 'getting mercury on my penis' and 'being exposed to sexy mercury'.

So now I am completely suicidal.

Attached: 345.png (1000x1000, 376K)

That was basically inevitable since she was bipolar, there's no reason to be suicidal over the actions of human scum.

kek great bants from her

Surgery
Nursery

No wonder she cheated on you, you're retarded

Yeah she rek'd him pretty bad, If it was him doing to her this whole board would be upvoting him.

if you have bad shit going on in your life you are not chronic or clinically depressed, you are having bad shit bring you down
if you have parts missing from your life like relationships, meaningful work or activities, then you are not chronic or clinically depressed you are suffering from short comings
if you have a loving partner, meaning full work and your life is in order? Then you have chronic or clinical depression.

Attached: 9ebc6dfa1d628af7ef20c930b5133322.png (569x184, 18K)

>I finally got a gf after 28 years.
found your problem. Get love young or not at all

if lonley for too long you might develop depression, companionship cures that, if you have developed issues like a low self esteem or anti social tendenecies then,,, no companionship is not the only answer.

wait until she leaves him as it's obvious she is his world, complete and utter turn off for almost all women. Never let them know you are into them more than they are into you or a light switch will go off in their head and you will be fucked.

>be me
>depressed
>got gf
>felt kinda good for 1y
>depression hit back hard
>i start being paranoic about her
>i found out she was chesting on me for real
>alone and more depressed than before

Depression never leaves you, and in my case I'd say she's my best friend... My life is gonna be me and her alone till the end.

Attached: 1552309009917.jpg (2048x1152, 278K)

>The way you think having a gf at all couldn't possibly alleviate depression

not him but it doesn't if you have a total inability to feel pleasure in the first place. it entirely removes the incentive to pursue and court someone. if you do find yourself in a relationship, you'll find love and sexual interest just isn't there regardless if they're a 10/10. depression can be situational and motivated by loneliness and unfulfilled desire for intimacy; this is usually the feeling-down variety and probably what most people here are experiencing, considering the whole reason for this place existing in the first place is angst bc no gf. it can also be characterized by a total lack of emotions, pleasure and drive. I've hooked up a couple times and it felt entirely mechanical. I've even denied sex b/c I knew it would be a totally empty experience.

It will help unless the relationship falls apart, sure-- and it may come back even if things are going completely fine.

Here's the shitty thing about depression-- REAL depression. There is no permanent fix, cure, or panacea. It ALWAYS comes back.

You just get better at managing it as time goes on.

Having someone who loves and supports you really helps cunt

Based, best response in the fucking thread. Fuck all these normalfaggot niggers that think that being a genetically misfit decrepit person that will never attract a gf is just fleeting sadness.

>that choker
>those bangs
Over before it even started