SOCIAL SKILLS TEST

Please hover over the answer of the following four questions based on your past experience with similar scenarios. Who we really are is not what we wish we were but what we have always been. Did you choose the chad, beta, or incel response most of the time?

- You are on a second date with a girl. You go to kiss her. She turns her cheek to you and says "Slow down, I'm not that kind of girl." You reply:

incel. "Sorry."
chad.. "This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*
beta. "Yeah, well, no prob."

- You're chatting up a pretty girl you just met in a bar. After a few minutes she asks you to buy her a drink. You reply:

beta... "I'm not an ATM."
chad. "No, but you can buy me one."
incel.. "Sure."

cont...

Attached: sniffable-brapper.jpg (1280x1600, 213K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SiWR_Cga9HQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

- You've just met a cute girl in a club and have been talking with her for five minutes when she abruptly changes the topic to a raunchy conversation about her multiorgasmic ability. You respond with:

beta a look of mild disdain.
incel a huge grin and an eager "Damn! That is HOT!"
chad a raised eyebrow while saying "Hey, thanks for the medical report."
- The pickup has been going well. Later in the night she leans in and begins making out with you passionately. You feel like a king and your jeans suddenly feel much tighter. Do you:

incel immediately grope her boob in return.
chad kiss for a little bit then push her gently away and look distracted for a second.
beta continue making out with her for as long as she wishes.

cont....

And finally, the critical thinking portion of the quiz. The following questions are based on the progression of a single pickup attempt.
- You go to a bar. Twenty feet away are a pretty girl, a fat girl, and an average guy talking amongst themselves. The pretty girl briefly eye flirts with you. In reponse, you:

chad immediately approach but from an indirect angle, looking around the room distractedly on the way over to your target as if you might see an even prettier girl somewhere else, and finally delivering your opener from over your shoulder.
incel eye flirt back and forth a few times before approaching 20 minutes later.
beta immediately approach in a direct fashion maintaining strong eye contact with your target.
- Who do you address first?

chad everyone.
beta the fat girl.
incel the pretty girl.
- After getting the whole group engaged in conversation and having a good time, your target blurts out "Hey nice pink shirt! Are you gay?" You:

beta ignore her.
chad say "OK, who brought their little sister to the bar!"
incel say "No, I'm not gay!"

cont...

- In the middle of the conversation you have to pee. You say:

incel.. "I have to go to the bathroom. I'll be right back."
chad.. nothing. Just go.
beta. "Excuse me."
- You've managed to get her outside your front door. There is obvious sexual tension. You want to close this deal. You say:

chad. "I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."
incel... "So, um, ah, see you around."
beta. "Why don't you come inside?"
HOW DID YOU GUYS DO? Make your own questions, it's fun!

BONUS ROUND

- You're getting your dick sucked by a qt while standing (she is on her knees). She starts caressing your butt cheeks. She slides a finger into your asshole. What do?

chad. "Ooh la la"
incel. moan
beta Remove her finger in disgust, "I'm not gay!"
- You look down as you're getting your dick sucked, and notice that this girl has an erect but feminine penis poking out of her skirt. What do?

chad Pick her up by her waist, and start violently sucking her penis
incel.. Ignore the penis and just try to enjoy the blowjob
beta. Push her away and say "gross, you're a dude!"

how'd ya do?

Delusional redpillers actually believe that this is how social interactions work.

Chad could pick any one of those options and still get laid, because what makes you Chad, normie or incel has nothing to do with behavior and everything to do with your physical attributes. A 4/10 male using these prepackaged "suave" lines will never be Chad, no matter how much he larps James Bond.

Attached: 1430528043837.jpg (200x179, 5K)

>"This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*

Kek. It never fails to amuse me what robots think is chad.

ironic autisim is still autism, op.

Attached: wtfamireading.jpg (400x400, 54K)

>51452957
if you behave like a spaz no matter how attractive you are you'll always be that "cute quirky guy". no female respects an autist.
>autist here

i dont think hes being ironic...

wow, looks like some total incels just failed the test.

"damn, i didn't realize how little game i had. i know, i'll just call OP an 'autist', that will make me feel better!"

pathetic

tell mem more, fat boy

>"This could be trouble 'cause I'm that kind of guy." *smirk*

There is no way to read this without it feeling like something directly out of an anime. It isn't chad tier, it's autistic tier.

i don't think you understand how fucking ridiculous girls are. they're basically children, but probably less intelligent than you when you were a child.

pathetic beta detected

youtube.com/watch?v=SiWR_Cga9HQ

I have to admit it's kinda weird but hot af when he pulls you closer when saying this
(No i'm not gay. I'm not a guy)

>chad. "I'm thirsty. Are you thirsty? Let's go inside and taste DC's finest tap water. But you can only stay for a minute, I have to get up early."
My sides are in a different fucking dimension. Jesus Christ, I hope this is a wizard OP

indeed. a lot of guys just don't understand, because male and female attraction is so different

you want to be raped. you fantasize about being forced to please a chad

these anons don't understand it, because the second a girl looks at them they want nothing to do with them

Attached: bernie-cuck.png (817x524, 626K)

I know which lines i am supposed to use but the difference between thought and action can be difficult to put into practice

T. Guy who goes out to do pickup.

> Implying I even talk to people
Op don't assume you make an ass out of you and me

Attached: 151172341419.jpg (450x450, 43K)

- You're texting with a girl you went on a date with and she starts getting neurotic and suggests keeping things casual to shit test you. Do you:

Beta_ Tell you like her a lot and want to be monogamous.
Incel... Tell her she can act like a slut if she wants.
Chad_ One word answer indicating you don't care followed by ignoring her.

- The girl begins texting you apologizing and saying she didn't mean it and really likes you. She sends you a long winded rant about her emotions and why she acted that way. Do you:

Chad... Give a brief answer like "alright lol"
Beta_ Tell her you understand and have a conversation about her insecurities.
Incel._ Keep ignoring her.

- The girl keeps texting you. You want a second date. Do you:

Beta._ Casually ask when she's free and what she wants to do.
Incel_ Simply say you want to see her again.
Chad_ Suggest a time and place.

- The girl has indicated she might be interested but won't commit to a date. Do you:

Incel_.. Demand a reply to your question and block her if she won't answer.
Chad._ Take a long time to reply, a few words at most.
Beta.. Have an long multi-day conversation complimenting her and giving her lots of attention to make a good impression.

- You're at your second date and you want her to be comfortable getting sexual with you later. Do you:

Chad- Make comments showing your sexual interest throughout the date.
Incel_ Wait until the end of the date and just ask her over.
Beta..._ Be sensitive and romantic just like in the movies so she warms up to you.

"ooh la la"
fucking mongoloid

Attached: 1551038923636.png (364x271, 56K)

- You're on Jow Forums and see a thread about choices you will make in social situations you will never be in. Do you...

Incel Take the thread seriously, hoping the choices you make will help you in the future.

Chad Post about how pointless this thread is.

Beta Lurk a little bit, but never post; who has time to make shitty posts when you have other things to do?

Look. People are different and pre made answers don't take our individuality into account.
Having that in mind:
1)I go to kiss and girl turns cheek
>Turn completely silent, leave money for my part of the bill on the table and leave

2)girl asks me to buy her a drink
>I ask "Why should I?"

3)>a look of mild disdain
>Grab her pussy

4)>do absolutely nothing, eye contact means nothing in 2019
>Talk to the fat girl
>Say I like men more than I do women
>Excuse me for a sec and go
> Well there's a woman at your doorstep. If you're not making out with her by then you already failed

- The girl agreed to come inside, you're sitting together with drinks in hand. Do you:

Chad_.. Move in for a kiss within the first few minutes and casually take her drink to put on the table.
Beta..__ Talk a while so she gets comfortable and offer her more food and drink.
Incel_ Ask if she wants to do something together like watch a movie or play video games.

- You're being kissed back and things are heating up. Her hands are all over you and she's let you touch her over her clothes. Do you:

Beta... Pause and ask her if she wants to have sex and what kinds of things she wants to do.
Incel_. Take your pants off and put her hand on your penis.
Chad... Slip a hand up under her bra to touch her breasts and then into her panties.

- She's undressed and rubbing your penis. She wants sex. Do you:

Incel..-- Ask her to jack you off harder.
Beta_. Wait for her to decide on a position and sensually go along with it.
Chad-- Guide her body with your hands into the position you want to fuck her in.

- She's on all fours with her ass in the air and you're fucking her. It's a nice ass and you want to spank it. Do you:

Beta--_ Slow down and ask if you can spank her, how many times, and how hard.
Chad_-- Give it a spank while you continue fucking her and see if she moans or looks back at you and smiles.
Incel__ Just start spanking her over and over as much as you like, the redder the hand print the better.

- You're fucking her and going to cum. Do you:

Incel..-.- Pull out and don't give her the pleasure. She has to earn your seed.
Chad_. Grip her hips and buck into her making loud noise as you cum deeply.
Beta.-- Ask if it's ok if you cum.

"No, Iike pink"

>b
>c
>i
>c
>b
>c
>b
>c
>b
>i
>b

Had some legit keks thanks OP favorite one was ''Ooh la la''

Nobody fucking talks like this. Holy shit maybe YOU should be the one to get out of house more often, fucking retard.

Attached: 1550872297651.png (285x267, 148K)

>c
>c
>c
>c
>i
>c
>c
>c
>c
>b
That was a lot easier. Favorite one ''Ask her to jack you off harder.''

Most of these things wouldn't work in real life, it isn't anime