>be me
>not a chad, normie, roastie, etc.
>know enough about satire to get okbuddyretard memes
>friends never grew out of the "lol xD soo random" phase from Middle School
>browse Jow Forums and don't relate to being an incel or a nympho
>have gf
>mental illnesses but manages to keep positive
>play cs:go, but also Undertale

What category of people do I fit into, robots?

Attached: the boy.jpg (400x400, 21K)

an attention whore. congratulations, you're a normie after all

Danm, really got my self-esteem crushed, random dude on the internet.

what are you looking for? validation? make a thread about how normal and boring you are, and expect someone to tell you aren't normal and boring... wut

You're the worst kind of normie: the "I am a special snowflake" kind of normie

Not looking for anything. Just bored and wanted to see if I'm a normalfag or not. And trust me, I know I'm boring.

You're a semi-normie, user.

Never claimed I was special you autist.

>I dont belong the norms
>Dont belong to chads
>Don't relate to incels
>Don't relate with me """childish""" friends anymore
and worst of all
>mental illnesses (probably self diagnosed as well)

You're the biggest snowflake there is faggot.

Well when you fuck a sissy or twink do you TOP or let them bottom your boicunt?

you literally made a thread about not like the average bear you are, and then in a veiled attempted asked people to confirm that you are indeed a special snowflake. wow this guy likes cs go AND undertale? two totally popular games? WOW. if you like tekken you cant like mario, only a super human can like more than one genre lol. and you understand memes and have an otherwise normal life. still not sure what you're looking for other than attention.

OP is clearly a bottom, his boiclit should be locked in chastity too and his little girl testicles slapped

I've been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Major Depresssive Disorder. People who self diagnose are faggots.

Grindr by any chance my dude?

Well then here's your answer:
You're absolutely a damn normalfag so fuck off

You forgot gender dysphoria you fucking cum slut

Dumbass probably thinks chad and normie are the same thing. Also he's a fag for using the term "normie"

Listen my dude. I don't give two fucks. I was bored and wanted to make a post on Jow Forums. I should have realized I'm retarded and should never go anywhere on the internet. Maybe I am a normie, maybe I'm a faggot. Doesn't matter. At the end of the day, I'll most likely not learn my lesson from Jow Forums.

Why do you think you aren't a normie? You fit into the normie category completely.

Beats me, dude. But at least I'm not a basement dweller begging for nuggies and a clean diaper.

the only thing I care about is the last part rhymed, but you should still really go and fuck yourself.

For complaints, please go to my business website;
ratfuckgodickyourself.gov

so smart and funny, can you please teach me to be more like you? how do you handle being that incredible?

hello there fellow gamer

ur probably also a loser in the eyes of many

Just leave already newfag, it's obvious you found this place recently and wanted to think you were special. You clearly know nothing about the people here.

Thanks man. Always appreciate a compliment.

I hope you know I'm just leading you on. You probably have better things to do, don't you? Instead you're tapping away against a stranger on the internet. I'm aware I'm doing the same thing, but I'm not doing anything for the next 15 hours. Very sorry you have such a sad social life you have to bicker with people you don't know.

that's what you literally came here to do, and you have this idea you're smarter than the average person so you'd get a different response and that was wrong so you can fuck off now

I know I'm not smart. I don't want and/or expect different response, but since you asked so kindly, yes, I will fuck off. Have fun holding your dick in your hand looking at uncut twinks and 2D girls. Love you buddy.

How pathetic do you have to be to waste your free time bickering with strangers on the internet when you could be doing something productive, like a hobby? What a sad social life.

why cant speshul snowflake newfags like you just make a living on leddit and never visit this place again

failed normie
now fuck off attention whore

this
>b-but I'm not like the other normies!

Damn. First post best post and dubs. OP ETERNALLY BTFO

You're a normie. Get out of this board. You don't belong here. You should've known that when you came here. Now let me eat my tendies and fap to guro hentai in peace, faggot.

A loser. No, seriously. You play cs:go, probably have a terrible sense of humor and (this is THE telltale sign) you claim to suffer from mental illness. You suffer from being a loser and won't admit it, because you're weak, since you're a loser. There are so many people like you in this world, which is why people like you have loser friends.

>i-i don't care but I'm going to make a thread and then babysit it while replying to every poster
Lol k

Jesus christ stop being such a scared passive aggressive bitch. Learn how to fucking insult someone you fucking spaz.