Send ex-girlfriend (we broke up two years ago after she found out I'd been having a lengthy affair) a text message...

>send ex-girlfriend (we broke up two years ago after she found out I'd been having a lengthy affair) a text message telling her that my grandmother had died after years of fighting with Alzheimer's
>her only response is "Good"

Fembots, would you respond this way to a cheating ex? I just wanted some emotional comfort; we were friends long before we were lovers. Even if I don't deserve sympathy, it's not my grandmother's fault I'm a cheater. I have never been so angry.

Attached: 1552505463674.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

You destroyed her trust and compassion. Fuck cheaters and a lengthy affair makes it worse. You deserve nothing from her and she owes you nothing

Why would you expect sympathy from someone you emotionally devastated? She hates your guys and rightfully so. Also her saying good doesn't hurt your grandmother, it just hurts you, she wouldn't have said something like that to her.

For what it's worth user, I'm glad you're suffering too.

Yeah fuck you, stop feeling sorry for yourself and trying to use other people to make yourself feel better. You only care about you and how you feel, she is just a tool for you to further wallow in your self-pity. You don't give a fuck about her but let's talk to her out of the blue so she can make me feel about myself

woow what a vile creature you should strangle her to death :(

Had a heardy kek, OP. Based roastie.
She doesn't think it's good your grandmother suffered. She likes the fact that it hurts you because you hurt her.
Grow a pair, man! Did you expect sympathy?
You fucked up. Man up, learn from it and get over it.

Oh well that user posted basically the same thing while I was still typing.

You expected kindness and compassion from someone whos trust you took advantage of and destroyed?

After two years?

You are an idiot. What did you think would happen?

You're a pussy user get over yourself she isn't the right but neither are you

>cheat on a girl
>come to her later for sympathy

brainlet move, what were you expecting?

The one time I can praise a bitch.Fuck you OP.

>"Why does life have consequences!!! *baby_cry.wav*"

>Gynocentric shit blogthread
Hidden.

Is two years an insignificant amount of time or something? I wouldn't hold a grudge this long if the roles were reversed.

Eh, I dunno. Maybe she could have said something like "I don't care about your pain, but I'm sorry to hear your grandmother died. She was a good person."

>Is two years an insignificant amount of time or something? I wouldn't hold a grudge this long if the roles were reversed.
I doubt she's actively holding a grudge against you she's probably moved on, it's just why would she comfort someone who was such a piece of shit to her in the past? The best you could hope for is that she is indifferent towards you, but if she was she still wouldn't comfort you.
>Eh, I dunno. Maybe she could have said something like "I don't care about your pain, but I'm sorry to hear your grandmother died. She was a good person."
Why would she say that? Your grandma won't hear it, it'd be purely for your sake.

Attached: rsn5h2nyhuv01.jpg (363x480, 72K)

To give some context, we were friends LONG before we were involved romantically. We met in second grade (2005) and dated from early 2014 through early 2017. She told me whenever we broke up that she wanted to be friends again one day, but maybe she just got caught up in the moment because two years later she, weirdly enough, seems to hate me even more than she did at the time (whenever the affair came to light she seemed more empty and shell-shocked than angry or hateful).

I wish I could say that I had a good excuse. I wish I could say that she was neglectful or abusive or something along those lines, but she wasn't. A girl entered the picture who was attracted to me, and I quickly developed feelings for her that I was ultimately unable to resist. If it's any penance, I was only 16-18 throughout the time the affair took place, and I punished myself by refusing to date the other girl (who I had very strong feelings for) even after my girlfriend broke up with me.

btw: I did send her the message, albeit I softened it up a bit. I might deserve the hate, but I can't let her take out her anger, however justified it might be, on the wrong target - on my grandmother. This is the last time I can do anything for her as her grandson. I'm not going to let her down now.

Not sure why you would think she cares

She isn't taking her anger out on your grandmother you autist, she's taking it out on you. She's not happy your grandma is dead, she doesn't care, she's happy that you're miserable because you made her miserable.

Based fembot fuck your senile grandma faggot

Honestly, people with late stage Alzheimer's aren't really people anymore, so it's for the best that she finally died. My grandfather died this way. They're empty shells by then. The person you knew is already gone.

>had the stereotypical anime childhood friend romance and intentionally fucked it up because horndog
absolutely disgusting

Attached: 1543810117849.gif (268x185, 1.43M)

Was your grandpa born with Alzheimer's, or did he develop it later on in life?

You being friends before makes the betrayal even worse.
She's also not letting out her anger on your dead grandmother but on you. Your grandmother doesn't care about it. You do. She hit the right target and you are making up excuses why she is the bad one. That's pretty lame.

FUCKING NORMALFAGS
OUT
OUT
OUT
GET OUT
GET OUT
NORMIEEES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>talking about relationship problems
>Talking about how he got two girls on his dick at the same time
>Posting on r9k
GET OFF MY BOARD CHAD
REEEEEEEEEEE

Because she knows you were being emotionally manipulative. Why the fuck would she care if your nan died of alzheimers? Literally the only reason you'd say that to her is some pathetic attempt to extract sympathy

>cheating ex
Fuck off.