I'd like to help Mini

She's poor, living in Romania and has bruised knees. Mini, if you see this start an amazon wishlist or patreon.

Attached: 1522671755657.jpg (768x1024, 61K)

yes be a victim and let her take all your money from you. shes not to give a fuck about you and shes not going to fuck you, you may as well just go flush cash down the toilet

Bruised knees from sucking dick?

>ill never save mini

Attached: 1492060632063.gif (388x369, 1.27M)

Do you really think you are the first person to offer her money? She's declined a billion times.

Attached: 1542227621630.jpg (960x1280, 670K)

I'd like to see thot enabling beta fucks like you in a grave

>Do you really think you are the first person to offer her money?
Yes
>She's declined a billion times.
How do you know this?

I want to get her a new sweater.

Attached: 1522894056836.jpg (845x476, 66K)

>How do you know this?
dunno

Attached: 1545745288938.png (1072x389, 65K)

>How do you know this?
just a hunch

Attached: 1544315397990.png (1242x2208, 1.42M)

> most of r9k sad neets or depressed men
> dont get attention whatsoever
> thot posts pictures of her milkies and how shes poor
> beta orbiter faggots like OP everywhere

Why do you lot want to give money for free

she seems sad that her pics were spread, I hope she returns this year for April 1st but it doesn't look good

Typical socially-isolated chick.
Posts for attention, because she is starved for it. Gets WAY more attention than she would have ever imagined, because it turns out she is actually hot. Continues to post because she is intoxicated with all that sweet orbiting. Reality catches up, she regrets it.

Eh.

Attached: 1537424610811.jpg (2576x1932, 1.28M)

Madeline might be the most beautiful woman to ever post here

Attached: 1522688630376.jpg (1204x1280, 205K)

Stop trying to save them. Any of them.

>brown eyes
So, so close to being good looking. Eastern euros are already hardly white. But the eyes seal the deal on her ugliness. She looks like a sub human ferret. Shame.

Oh lol.
Imma kind of femboy from Russia. If I wont choose a profession soon I gotta die of hunger.

I dont need money, just help me with profession. What studies to choose if I dislike math (chemistry too), but good at non-standard actions?

A lot of the cockroaches here are hylics. They still have mortal desires. Orbiting is merely the death throws of these dying cockroaches. On their backs with their little legs squirming.

snowniggers are legit daffy

Attached: 1534322182023.jpg (960x1280, 566K)

Post more screenshots, I wanna see this dumb whore get put in her place.

Theres no way she hasnt taken money lol.
And this board says girls can't be socially isolated but the minute a hot one starts claiming it to you all you all somehow believe her tragic sob story. fucking hilarious

I prefer to post cuck whiteknights being hilarious

Attached: 1529606266728.png (384x216, 22K)

This grim nigger was a cringefest.

Attached: 1544313261493.png (556x204, 71K)

You literally are a cuck whiteknight yourself bud. lol

Look at him. Groveling at her feet instead of the other way around. All for some pussy.

You wound me. Downvoted.

Attached: 1546241250653.jpg (2576x1932, 1.3M)

mini is the perfect woman

Attached: 1523041834551.jpg (960x1280, 549K)

how can one girl be this pretty man

Attached: Michaelscottfacepalm1.gif (400x231, 1.89M)

Not judging as such but the perfect woman doesnt post nudes for thirsty neckbeards online. Even if its out of apparent loneliness she must have some fucked up mental health issues to do it, or even be lonely in the first place

ikr, she is a fertility goddess

Attached: 1530927063479.jpg (2576x1932, 1.29M)

oh god where do I find young women irl or online
God, please help me! God, are you there?! HELP ME!!!

Attached: 1513455541597.gif (372x323, 1.99M)

Mini is a filthy gypsy.

You type like a woman.
Why do roasts seethe and sperg so rabidly about mini?
It's always about mini too, other chicks hardly ever elicit a response.

Attached: 1539883960152.jpg (960x1280, 615K)

Because gypsies are dizgusting animals.

Perfect body, yet it does nothing for me because I know I'll never have a girl that looks like that.

Some mud eyed shitskinned Romanian gypsy monstrous whore is the perfect bitch? Geezus, you have damagingly low standards. Fix it.

You don't have to fuck her if you don't want to. You can opt out if she offers :^)

Attached: 1551466560395.jpg (2560x1440, 448K)

She's so ugly I'd have to put a bag over her stupid gypsy whore head before fucking her.

either a seething roastie, weeb obsessed with asians, or a hick obsessed with blonde meme girls

Her face and body are unreal, she could easily be Miss MFC and make 100k+ a month, but she's too good a person to camwhore. moar pics pls

Im not seething, I've done the same shit she does in the past. its very sad anyone feels moved to that. But it is not a healthy mechanism. And doesnt make us perfect by anyone's estimation. Cope harder. Not everyone is jealous here.
also who are these other chicks? my post applied to anyone

If she was being genuine then she will be looking to get married and knocked up as soon as she gets her degree.

Attached: 1550780391765.jpg (2576x1932, 1.32M)

too good a person to camwhore but posted all these on Jow Forums. There's no way she's poor if she wont even get on cam to do what she has already shown. The mental gymnastics of this board sometimes..

Oh god, the orbiters are starting to flood this board, GTFO you stupid cucks getting swindled by e-cunts.

Attached: 1552366944516.jpg (438x450, 36K)

imagine coming home and cuddling with this everyday
IT FUCKING HURTS AAAAAAHHHHHH

Attached: goddamnit.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

did you talk with her in the discord? I missed it

what do the tits look like when shes not hiding the sag by raising her arms. just curious

I want to watch her burn coal

Yeah we used to talk on discord and kik. She has gone AWOL on kik since last june/july.

Attached: 1524095927646.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

They are not saggy, family.
He body is fertile as fuck.

Attached: 1534685224594.jpg (2576x1932, 1.26M)

Mini's boobies are perfect

Attached: 1522614727027.jpg (2576x1932, 1.22M)

What the fuck is wrong with her knees? That looks disgusting.

what happened to her knees and foot?

She kept telling it's from getting blackout drunk every day and dumping into shit.
I suspect abuse, she'd evade and change subject whenever it was brought up.

Beats me.

Attached: 1521632116992.jpg (960x1280, 648K)

theyre a bit saggy im not bashing it but thatst he only reason she's raising her arms
same again
Squished together. same shit

Wow, what a sob story

stop being so jelly.
Look at those milkers and weep, roast.

Attached: 1549075384040.webm (480x360, 894K)

that fat distribution is perfection
they need to sequence this girls genome and clone her

wow real perfect girl material.

I know right. the minute any sort of decent looking girl claims this unrealistic bullshit they are immediately showered with sympathy. any other girl is a liar who can't possibly have it bad because they can fuck randomers and date anyone they want apparently, well so can this girl. she could genuinely get anyone she wants

im not jelly.I like her body but I do the same tricks, thats how i recognise them.. Mine are pretty similar in all honesty, just a tiny bit smaller.

>lying on her back.
again a really flattering angle. how about standing straight on?

you seem to think we care that her tits might sag a bit. yea we dont, they're a nice shape and size

Holy fuck! Any more webms bro?

Be graceful, she is a fertility goddess.

She lives in a shithole and was raised by fundamentalist parents. Was made to wear a fucking corset since she was 14. In the 21st century. Who cares if she is larping about her mental issues, she was objectively dealt a shit hand.
That said, she may very well be a whore and all this a big act. I don't really care.

Attached: 1526807588128.webm (480x360, 425K)

just saying they arent the best going. This devotion is just weird when you dont even know what they really look like. its always nice to see guys like this body type though tbf

Is there a mega or thread with all her pictures please tell me she's really hot and cute

There used to be an imgur album with some of her pics iirc. It's been ages, I can't remember the name. Search for mini in the archives or something.

Attached: 1537954350654.jpg (2576x1932, 530K)

Mini is unreal, thx m8, instant boner

Im not really saying it isn't true. It's perfectly plausible. However even more of this sounds like bullshit to be frank. Shes not larping about her mental issues, but shes likely larping about her life. its just any other fucking girl who comes here is a massive liar and should kill themselves etc. but the minute they are pretty and get their tits out you'll lap up anything from them and offer them money.. its ridiculous

Imagine getting a shitton of attention just because people want to stick their dicks inside of you

Sounds like shit tbdesu

she has big jiggly tits, a fat ass, a nice vag, very pretty face, and breeding hips. not sure why you're surprised that we like her, she has like the perfect female form

im saying less than perky tits like mine mainly.

She denied handouts repeatedly for weeks. She could have made bank if she wanted.

Attached: 1531206624345.jpg (1280x960, 649K)

just because she denied some doesnt mean she denied all. you have to put on some show of not being greedy but i dont believe any sane person claiming to be this poor wouldnt accept eventually

Yeah, goes to show you the lack of spine in robots and how they're just reeing at women not because of some moral inequality, but because they're not getting any vagina. Fucking cringe.

Inb4 someone calls me a triggered roast. Nah, just a dude who browses this board sometimes. You dudes are just sad

>She kept telling it's from getting blackout drunk every day
That's sad, I don't wanna send her money anymore to get her out of poverty if she's going to blow it on booze, would still buy her a tight sweater tho

we aren't all that picky about tits. i like minis tits a lot, if your tits are similar size and perkier id like those too. theyre tits and i want to suck on them all

occam's razor, roast.
Chances are she never got any shekels and she got so afraid of getting doxxed that she disappeared.

Attached: 1531642449954.jpg (2576x1932, 1.39M)

who is this romanian whore

I gave minnie money and asked her to come see me in odessa texas, she cucked me with a refugee.

I love her brown eyes, that robot calling her a "gypsy" is a faggot

Yeah it was the whole package. Suicidal, depressed, recluse, jaded, airhead with unrealistic ideals, larping about motherhood and marriege at fucking 18-as if she knows what it entails.
She appeared extremely low self-esteem. Probably the clingy, suffocating type of chick IRL

Attached: 1533071020054.jpg (2576x1932, 397K)

uh huh. if you have to ell yourself that then fine. I'd accept it if you said maybe she did take money, but you don't care because frankly scamming betas orbiters is pretty smart. but you seem a little deluded in all honesty.
I can;t really compare perkiness from these. Whenever I've revealed them in less flattering pictures (like she hasnt) I've had some unpleasant comments desu
truth. as of she would have any time for anyone and think this orbiting is anything but tragic is pretty funny

not being funny but when genuinely ugly girls here claim these issues nobody believes them. Can you really not see how pathetic this is

>I can;t really compare perkiness from these. Whenever I've revealed them in less flattering pictures (like she hasnt) I've had some unpleasant comments desu

they look fine here perkiness isn't the only thing that matters anyway, those are obviously not very perky but i still really like them.

>Jow Forums is one person

Attractive chicks are more important than ugly chicks. Is that what you want to hear? Is that what you are after? Your mind is already made up with prejudice, so whatever.

Attached: 1539260563133.jpg (1280x921, 651K)

Mini was the cutest team! :3

Saggy disgusting udders.

>She lives in a shithole and was raised by fundamentalist parents. Was made to wear a fucking corset since she was 14. In the 21st century. Who cares if she is larping about her mental issues, she was objectively dealt a shit hand.
Anyone. ANYONE who has an actual legion of men willing to give her money for nothing (and pretty much anything else under the sun) was not dealt a shit hand

Attached: 1510752863347.gif (240x176, 904K)

>She could have made bank if she wanted.
And how am I supposed to feel some kind of sympathy for her if this is the case?

>poor
>looking like that
she aint poor shes baiting you dip shit.
stop orbiting THOTs you will never fuck

No it just proves what
said.
I'd like to think of this board as it should be.a accepting for anyone with issues regardless of face, but it just shows the actual childish and shallow unrealistic mentality of this board. They dont even see girls on their level as human or worthy of anything so they are roastie whores and need to kill themselves in spite of their already shit life. if this girl is really in a bad position and cant claw her way out with her looks then she is fucking retarded. Not everyone has that option and to me they deserve to be here as much as anyone

She has far more resources to fix her situation than most women... and certainly all men

pathetic thread
every beta orbiter kys. women deserve no sympathy

mini is a cute girl who made a big mistake, and all you snakes are escalating it with your posting pictures and screenshots.
orbiters always feel spite towards the unattainable orbitee

what are you talking about bro? you actually sent her $? how?

Some women might be averse to resorting to prostitution to claw their way out of their bad position.
She looked to be as a repressed, depressed teen that suffered abuse in the hands of fundamentalist romanian suburban parents in abject poverty.
Couple that with kids being kids and making fun of her for being poor and there you have it. A self-hating, repressed, suicidal chick with self-esteem issues that got showered with attention on the internet and got completely intoxicated with it and overindulged.

If she was Ciara/Scotty/Marky/Brooke tier then she'd stuck around. Instread she actually disappeared.

Attached: 1540543501987.jpg (2576x1932, 1.55M)

>you will never kill e-thots infront of their pathetic beta orbiters
>you will never massacre all of their beta orbiters afterwards
feels bad

Attached: mfw 356.jpg (690x470, 315K)

He is the odessa, texas larper. How new are you?

Attached: 1544229398475.jpg (2576x1932, 1.46M)

is Mini a virgin?