Advice

Any advice on how to approach females and make it not awkward and what can I do to keep the conversation?

Attached: 1549166034836.jpg (706x1000, 86K)

Approach females the same way you would approach a male. Talk to them the same way you would talk to a male. Keep the conversation the same way you would with a male.

Yeah I get you but idk if what i say might offend them you get me? Because its different for every person

If it offends them, they're not your type. How would you start talking to a male stranger on an elevator?

I would most likely start off with a little joke nothing big just something then talk about maybe where are they are going what they do but then I start thinking that I'm running out of content to say and then I have to make up random shit that doesnt make sense and it especially terrible if the other person doesnt continue it

I understand that feeling, I have social anxiety. It can be crippling. Never be afraid to let the air hang if your mind draws a blank on conversation.
That is a good answer, though, and shows you're not going to have near the difficulty you expect, in practice.
Focus on purposely starting conversations with men for right now. Figure out what hits and misses in casual conversation. Bring that to your public interactions with women

I see thanks user, but how do you speak to women like lets say you see this qt and you want to talk to her and get to know her and she's all alone in a library lets say how do you go with that?

People like you should just go on Grindr this is the best advice you will ever get

How about creeps like you DON'T approach ANY women

You approach when you make eye contact and she sustains eye contact with you without showing facial expressions indicating disgust/repulse. When you maintain eye contact and begin to move towards her, sustain eye contact her and focus on her body language from that point on (does she put her hands behind her body, in her pockets, play with her, that kind of thing). These are clear signals of passiveness and interest. From there talk to her and show your interest, being funny or having a energetic personality helps.

But Women aren't men

play with her hair*

Get a practice BF if you ever want a shot at a girl or just stick with twinks

If you have to ask the internet how to interact with anyone you are a lost cause lmao

user why are you trying to make feel down I am trying real hard to make more relations with other people

You would make a terrible boiwife but prob could pass as a bottomboi

if you have to ask you are fucked man

This place still surprises me on how many of you are this pathetic if you have to ask you are fucked

How is he suppose to bottom if he can't even approach the same sex?

Lol he just has to lay on his back and let Alpha men pound his boicunt it's not like he needs to transition

Make eye contact, smile let the words coke out naturally. Study body language - when you don't do this flirting thing enough, your body language shirks and you end up looking like a 'creep'. This is what happens to most Jow Forums guys.
Your issue could be wholly individual. I would highly recommend against meeting someone at the library- there's no room for volume. However, if you must, ask if she can help you find a specific section, some other mundane thing related to situation. I actually picked up a girl passing through my work because I was reading a feminism book.