WHY DON'T BLACK PEOPLE GET INVOLVED IN INTELLECTUAL DEBATE

You never see blacks offering up refutations, arguments, and discussion on the likes of Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, Kant, Locke, etc

Go on a Youtube video or a forum discussion on any of these people and it's all white normies in the comments.

Even in the modern day where aspies are creaming themselves over debates and discussions involving the likes of Rogan and Peterson and Shapiro, blacks are still not involved in the discourse. And those guys are mainstream NT friendly.

The closest i have seen is when blacks start talking about being "woke" and making references to illuminati and freemasonic involvement in the music industry (usually via rap music) or when they start doing their Black Lives Matter stuff but even then the level of discussion is very basic and not deep and challenging.

So, do blacks just not care about history, politics, philosophy and things of that nature?

Attached: 95960.jpg (531x600, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=wKpXQIf9exA
youtu.be/3L1Qppugies
youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>why dont black intellectuals involve themselves in a primarily white eurocentric culture?
Ignoring the fact that some do, many feel a need to downplay or ignore their blackness. Others focus on it and make it a focus of their questioning. Booker T. Washington or WEB Du Bois are decent early examples.

What are you talking about? Black people are great at debate and have won plenty of competitions.
youtube.com/watch?v=fmO-ziHU_D8
youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
youtube.com/watch?v=wKpXQIf9exA

Well i'm not necessarily talking about black intellectuals i am talking about the regular black men who go to places like worldstarhiphop and post on Instagram. Why don't they have an opinion on topics that intellectuals primarily concern themselves with?

You don't need to be educated or highly intelligent to discuss or show an interest this stuff. White SJW women do it on Twitter all the time for example and they aren't intellectuals.

What's the black opinion on abortion?
What's the black opinion on Venezuela?
What's the black view on servicing the national debt?
What's the black view on privatized healthcare?

We don't know because black people never speak on it.

>noise and gasping
How do you even know who won?

Thomas Sowell is a black intellectual

They are intellectually inferior genetically, so much so they even the top 10% most intelligent blacks are only capable of what the average white person is.
Since actual intellectual debate requires higher than average intelligence, even the top 10% of blacks would rarely be capable of that.

>Who is Thomas Sowell?
>Who is Larry Elder?
Hell even though he's a degenerate commie, there was James Baldwin, who debated Will Buckley Jr. IIRC on the merits of communism and how "It'll totally work guise. It's just a matter of time". I remember he got BTFO'd by Buckley by a ridiculous margin though, but what do you expect from a commie author,

SJW are presumably calling on names or theories to try and bolster their own reliability. I think for a lot of "black culture" or "ghetto culture" theres some disdain for these things. I mean a lot of these figures came up with reasons why they should be enslaved. Aristotle believed that slaves were natural and not subjugating them would lead to difficulties for everyone. So I'm not surprised they arent keen to jump on.

As for political topics, I'm sure they do have opinions. Abortions are present in ghettos which suggests they may approve at least in some cases. I think ideas like venezuala or the national debt are a bit indirect. They have way bigger issues to concern themselves with. But im not a black man so im just speculating.

>Joe Rogan
>intellectual
Lol
I don't think debates are that important. It's usually just trying to win over a crowd. But at the end of the day the loser never learns so it's pointless

Blacks are less intelligent lmao

Nice Voltaire posting, he hated blacks.

Attached: 1411592904036.jpg (1008x720, 55K)

Those guys are educated men with degrees and whatever. I am talking about the regular joe black guy offering his view on intellectual topics. Plenty of regular whites do it all the time, a lot of them come off sounding like absolute retards at first but then they read, educate themselves, get better knowledge and become better at presenting arguments. Just look at places like reddit where there are pages and pages of regular joe average whites discussing communism vs capitalism and all the rest of it. I'm saying you don't often see blacks doing it but they do it with sports and music, popular culture, things like that.

Lol. I wasn't passive Rogan off as an intellectual, just was using him as an example of someone more current who attracts normies that like to consider themselves to be "deeper"

Be honest user. How many white people talk about shit like this? Why do white people bring up autistic shit like this, as if the average white person is listening to Bach and Beethoven and discussing the philosophies of Socrates?

why do whites pretend to be intellectual?

By the way op, black people talk about this shit all the time, probably moteso than whites because black people are skeptical of literally everything they're told. Black culture just isn't the mainstream so you don't know who to look for. And black people also have their own way of speaking, so you'll probably dismiss a genuinely intelligent discussion as nigger drivel just because they're not speaking standard American English.

And it also will usually include a ton of conspiracy theory because, like I said, black people are skeptical of everything.

to clarify i mean modern whites
the kind you see on Jow Forums and sending abusive tweets to celebrities

There's more adult blacks in jail or unemployed that probably explains it. And blacks don't do well in school for whatever reason they have a higher dropout and suspension rate. And no father figures probably doesn't help. There alot of stupid white people too

cause their NT and realize none of this shit matters, unironically this is exactly the reason why black bulls get more women these dayz than white men do. White men are tying themselves in knots and overthinking all the politics and philosophy while black guys are in the gym pumping their massive muscules and just want to smoke weed, fuck and have fun just like women do. women love fun and the black bull provides it for them while white boy is compiling his immigration statistics for the year

Attached: d6a4ddf7d6b971cf7eb7b6afc25d7ccf.jpg (405x623, 32K)

What does the average anything have to do with it? He's only looking for some. Can you actually show me examples of philosophical discussions between black people in non-standard American English? Not being cynical, I am honestly curious.

>will usually include a ton of conspiracy theory
Preferably not like this though.

I don't know but i've just noticed more and more regular whites seem to be jumping into discussions around political and philosophical issues especially surrounding the whole "left vs right" paradigm. Blacks seem to be kind of oblivious to it all. They just say "Fuck Trump" but don't elaborate on where they disagree with Trump, whereas even the white SJW types will at least attempt to frame some sort of argument or expansion on what they are saying.

>what does average have to do with anything?
White people here always act like philosophy and classical music and Shakespearean literature is an integral part of white culture when the vast majority of whites don't give a fuck. Op literally named Joe Rogan, J Peterson and Ben Shapiro. 3 knuckleheads sitting around talking about trannies is the bar for philosophy? You can walk into a barbershop and hear that shit.

Louis Farrakhan is more of a philosopher than any of them.

How many black people do you actually talk to? It seems like you're getting your opinion from social media. I hear black people discuss politics all the time. There are whole YouTube channels dedicated to it. You actively look for debates with whites but don't do the same with blacks.

>White people here always act like philosophy and classical music and Shakespearean literature is an integral part of white culture
Some do act like that, but I don't feel like that's the case here.

>Op literally named Joe Rogan, J Peterson and Ben Shapiro
Well he did preface that with "Even ... aspies".

Based Descartes origgggg

You cannot walk into a barbershop and hear the things those 3 talk about and i'm not claiming they are philosophers or anything special, just places where you can hear normal whites discussing this stuff among themselves and debating each other. There's plenty of other examples too - Jow Forums, reddit, history forums, even facebook groups.

If you go into a black barbershop they discuss things like pussy and sports and music and baby momma stress. They will NOT be discussing the same things that are discussed on Peterson or Shapiros channel.

Even with Farrakhan, I have never heard blacks going any deeper than just "yeah the white man is an evil crackkka", "da white man genocided natives", etc and then everyone else repeats exactly the same thing. There are no debates, no opposing view points, no depth to the discourse. It's just empty good and bad statements with no thought behind them.

>Well he did preface that with "Even ... aspies".
Yes and that implies that there aren't even any black people on the level of those 3, as if there's afe no black people who talk about drugs, trannies and degeneracy.

>If you go into a black barbershop they discuss things like pussy and sports and music and baby momma stress
You've never been in one of those barbershops, don't pretend you know what they talk about.

Well, it implies he hasn't seen any. Prove him wrong, he might learn something.

I believe Jesse Lee Peterson speaks for all blacks on most matters

Attached: 550DA1F4-97A6-48F0-B5AB-67F23747F441.png (275x314, 42K)

>If you go into a black barbershop they discuss things like pussy and sports and music and baby momma stress. They will NOT be discussing the same things that are discussed on Peterson or Shapiros channel.
Ok sir, for one, you've never been in a black barbershop to know. Your whole idea of black barbershops probably come from comedy movies. Coming To America was an exaggeration.
>Even with Farrakhan, I have never heard blacks going any deeper than just "yeah the white man is an evil crackkka", "da white man genocided natives", etc and then everyone else repeats exactly the same thing
And two, you've obviously never listened to Louis Farrakhan if you've never heard him get into Planned Parenthood, violence in the black community, having a debate with Alex Jones, Judge Kavanaugh, Donald Trump, war in the Middle East, how he respects the American flag and wouldn't kneel during the anthem but he understands the logic behind doing so. He'll sperg out about the same shit Jordan Peterson does as well as other questionable shit, but because he kinda sings like a preacher and talks like a black person, rather than speak in a monotone voice and sound like Kermit the Frog, there's no philosophy going on.

Attached: 6D6F85F7-616F-4D3A-945D-6B40B7985225.jpg (750x530, 113K)

I live in the ghetto, in the hood or whatever you want to call it. 99 percent of the black people i know don't read books and have no interest in reading books. They almost never delve into politics and philosophy, history, religious debate, or anything like that. Most cannot even name more than 3 US presidents. Now granted, these are lower income and less educated blacks but even outside of this demographic i rarely ever see it. If you look at the comments from blacks on news articles even and youtube videos and black twitter it's all just something like "Fuck Trump dat nigga ain't for us" and then some white autist from Jow Forums will challenge them to expand on why they disagree with Trump and the black guy will just ignore it or block the autist. And it's the same thing with gun control, gay rights, feminism, terrorism, and just about every topic.

Another example is the War on Drugs. Now most blacks have watched the clips of their favorite conscious rapper saying the War on Drugs was a war on black people but then they don't go deeper into it and check if what the rapper is saying is true. They simply take that one statement and use it as their position forever. Any War on Drugs video will have pages of comments from whites discussing it in detail while the top comment from a black man will be "dem racist devils put drugs in da hood". You can tell the guy who wrote that only has the most basic understanding of the issue, is not well informed and is reacting off emotion and not logic. Now white SJW are guilty of that too but at least they actually go on TV or have actual debates with people about their position instead of just ignoring their opposition.

It's because most white societies place intellectual prowess on a pedestal, and rightly so.

>You never see blacks offering up refutations, arguments, and discussion on the likes of Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, Kant, Locke, etc
>Go on a Youtube video or a forum discussion on any of these people and it's all white normies in the comments.
>Even in the modern day where aspies are creaming themselves over debates and discussions involving the likes of Rogan and Peterson and Shapiro, blacks are still not involved in the discourse. And those guys are mainstream NT friendly.
>The closest i have seen is when blacks start talking about being "woke" and making references to illuminati and freemasonic involvement in the music industry (usually via rap music) or when they start doing their Black Lives Matter stuff but even then the level of discussion is very basic and not deep and challenging.
>So, do blacks just not care about history, politics, philosophy and things of that nature?
loooooooooool, you are not supposed to notice

Attached: 1514059755884.jpg (603x600, 50K)

Yes I'm not denying Farrakhan himself does that, i'm talking about his audience.

How does intelligence not matter?
That's the only reason we're far above other animals, our ideas & inventions, not how many women we fuck, every other animals already does that.

Blacks see debate and philosophy as white things and therefore do not partake (unless they were raised among whites and weren't affected by black culture)

>hoodrats and YouTube commenters aren't smart!
Go count how many geniuses you'll find in an East Texas trailer park.

If you've never heard any black people have a conversation about things deeper than pussy and rap then you literally just haven't tried to search.

Attached: 81A100E2-E512-45BE-922A-3FEC651BF22E.jpg (750x499, 248K)

"Lesser" people dont have "time" to think about things that don't directly effect their "life"

You said, even with Farrakhan. Did that not mean that you believed he never went deeper than "evil whites"? In the OP, you implied blacks don't care about philosophy. I tell you about Louis Farrakhan. Your response was "ok but his audience...". The fact that there are black people who even care enough to be IN his audience just proves your whole premise wrong dude. Look up Cornel West, Ta-Nehisi Coates, Lord Jamar, etc.

The fact that black people have music in which they talk about shit like the war on drugs just proves you wrong, my man.

Honestly. There is a whole sub genre of rap music that focuses on shit like that.

There's this whole YouTube channel where this Haitian guy talks about African history, ethnic groups, mythology, languages. But that's not the RIGHT history, therefore it doesn't count.

Attached: 3516B7B8-56E5-494D-B337-DA9C4A495011.jpg (750x756, 354K)

Dunno about OP, but it's RIGHT for my tastes. Thank you.

>He's never heard of Jesse Lee Peterson

There's a whole YouTube channel in which the premise is black people sitting around a table debating shit

Attached: 2F824764-80FE-43D0-B793-D02FF6131128.jpg (750x590, 251K)

Can't wait for the Kanye West Joe Rogan episode.

Kanye is woke af

>The fact that black people have music in which they talk about shit like the war on drugs just proves you wrong, my man.
Rap music is the most intellectual form of modern literature, there's a reason Kendrick won a Pulitzer
The existence of some shitty rap music doesn't negate this

Racists, feel free to prove me wrong

>the regular black men who go to places like worldstarhiphop and post on Instagram.
bruh regular white men don't have an opinion on philosophy either

All of these people you are naming are famous and/or public figures and are also black nationalists and pan-African types anyway. Their primary concern are cultural issues that are perceived to affect ONLY black people. Outside of conspiracy theories they rarely cover anything to do with ancient history or philosophy. Perhaps you could show me a video of Farrakhan talking about why the English Civil War happened and what lessons can be learned from it.

Who are you going to name next, Umar Johnson? I am well aware of who these people are that you are telling me about. I am telling you that they do not represent the average black citizen discussing a wide range of subjects and topics the way average white citizens do on places like /his/ even on Jow Forums. You seem to think i am talking about famous examples of people doing this just because i named some famous philosophers. I am talking about the people who FOLLOW the work of these people NOT the famous intellectuals themselves. I was talking about their audiences from the start of the post. It was you that decided to name a guy like Farrakhan who has been around for decades. Funny you can't show me any of the supporters and followers of Farrakhan having a debate on any of his own videos. All you'll find is something like "Thank God for this man" "May God continue to bless this man". That's all you'll find. You won't find any black people in the comments objecting to anything he says, expanding on anything he says, providing any significant input to the discussion like you'll find on a video of say Christopher Hitchens or even David Duke, from whites.

I just can't fucking stand it when white people who know absolutely nothing about my culture pretend that they do and make these gross over generalizations on the way black people think. I mean, this white man really tried to tell me what happens in a black barbershop. As if he's in there regularly, getting his weekly fade.

Attached: 49342401-9F89-4C6C-9507-5D723E2A3411.jpg (750x1104, 431K)

>What's the black opinion on abortion?
abortion is a medical procedure, it should be legal because the doctors should value the life of the patient over the blob of cells inside her.
>What's the black opinion on Venezuela?
what about it? it's a nice country i guess.
>What's the black view on servicing the national debt?
don't know, don't care.
>What's the black view on privatized healthcare?
jewish trash, everybody has right to free healthcare.

>Black
>Intellectual

You can only have one or the other OP. It's quite laughable that you expect more from the apes. As if their history, behaviour, and "culture" hasn't already shown you what you are dealing with.

>What's the black opinion on abortion?
>What's the black opinion on Venezuela?
>What's the black view on privatized healthcare?
There is no "black opinion", you fucking mong

As a group they're 1 standard deviation below the average IQ (They're 85 IQ, average is 100). The "intellectually disabled" (What normal people call "mentally retarded") are at 2 standard deviations below the average IQ (IQ of 70) and below that number).

So basically the average black person in America is half of the way towards being technically retarded.

Attached: BLM 3.gif (2406x1936, 861K)

>they do not represent the average black citizen discussing a wide range of subjects and topics the way average white citizens do
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt earlier but this is getting silly.

Image courtesy of /lit/.

Attached: 1552567587916.jpg (1693x2461, 1.92M)

Then why don't the followers of the "backpack" rappers do their own research and become good at debating and discussing this stuff instead of just saying hurr durr muh drugs from the white devil destroyed the black family unit look what Talib Kweli said bro. All they can do is quote what the rappers say but they have no interesting input on the subject themselves. The rappers most of the time got it passed down to them from some 5 percenter or someone. They didn't do the research and gain the knowledge organically.

I remember when i used to listen to Immortal Technique who is not even black but whatever, i listened to him when i was about 19 and took everything he said as fact and then as i got older i looked into some of the stuff he quoted in his lyrics and learned there is more to it and a lot of what he said is flat out bullshit. But you'll still see 35 year old blacks quoting his lyrics ten years later as if it's gospel truth and irrefutable fact.

Why would they get involved something of which they're utterly incapable?

Attached: 1552567335274.png (325x247, 42K)

But yet there's a black view when it comes to which baller the Kardashains should fuck next or who the 3 most likely possibilities are for Meek Mill's next baby momma.I mean you can't shut Black Twitter up on such issues but on the more important issues of the day ?"there's no black opinion"

user, it's speech and the ability to organize that sets us above other animals. but only slightly though.

>All of these people you are naming are famous and/or public figures and are also black nationalists and pan-African types anyway
So? Was I supposed to name my fucking uncle?
>cultural issues that are perceived to affect ONLY black people
Not completely true, but so? Why can't they talk about their own culture and the issues pertaining to it? Why does that somehow not count?
>Outside of conspiracy theories they rarely cover anything to do with ancient history or philosophy
Not true, I posted multiple examples
>Perhaps you could show me a video of Farrakhan talking about why the English Civil War happened and what lessons can be learned from it.
Why? For what purpose? Why do we have to talk about white history instead of our own? Do you see how self centered that is? If people aren't talking about YOU then it doesn't count.
>I am telling you that they do not represent the average black citizen discussing a wide range of subjects and topics the way average white citizens do on places like /his/ even on Jow Forums
Have you ever been on hip hop forums? There's a website called Boxden. If you really want to see black people having real discussions, that site is full of them. They're talking about politics, history, news, everything.

You're really going to the worldstarhiphop comments section looking for intelligent conversation, WSHH is like fucking /b/ for black people.

Attached: 89307AB2-33F6-4742-97B3-3B1AF29115C9.png (461x378, 92K)

youtu.be/3L1Qppugies
OP blown the fuck out

>But yet there's a black view when it comes to which baller the Kardashains should fuck next or who the 3 most likely possibilities are for Meek Mill's next baby momma.
No there's fucking not you idiot
>I mean you can't shut Black Twitter up on such issues
You're talking about fucking black twitter, where the average person is a fucking teenager. It's celebrity gossip. I guess People Magazine is the official white opinion?

>Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, Kant, Locke
These were all BLACK men who have been whitewashed

> You're talking about fucking black twitter, where the average person is a fucking teenager. It's celebrity gossip. I guess People Magazine is the official white opinion?

Racism works fine as long as you compare only the legendary heroes of your race with the literal dumbest examples of other races.

I did my undergraduate degree in computer science and graduate degree in philosophy and there were absolutely 0 black people in the former program and a surprising amount in the latter. I didn't expect that, but black people are actually surprisingly involved in the humanities.

The only Africans that I have seen argue intelligently have been arguing in favor of anti-Black and conservative views.

I actually believe they were just regurgitating points that were fed to them instead of coming up with them on their own.

Attached: 1552480121986.png (378x315, 79K)

Amazing how everyone ignored these posts though. Really interesting.

But they call themselves "woke" all the fucking time. What the fuck do you expect me to divulge from that?

The comments on Nation of Islam videos are not teenagers. They are grown black folks. If you'll indulge me. Show me an example of "woke" older black people on a NOI or Rockefeller drug laws video/article having an enlightening productive discussion about the subject. Show me. I want to see more than "These damn devil crackkkas be the worst".

Niggers are far too stupid to actually be able to think. I thought this was already commonly agreed upon.

Attached: niggerwojak.jpg (596x739, 80K)

>But they call themselves "woke" all the fucking time. What the fuck do you expect me to divulge from that?
Yes children think they know everything

You really dig at the bottom of the barrel for intelligent black discussion and act surprised when you see shit like pic related. If you go to a David Duke video, you'll see the same shit. I know because I watch his videos sometimes and read the responses. Stupid white people who agree with him commenting about how much they agree with him.

Like I said, go to a hip hop forum and read one of the non hip hop related sections.

Attached: 4A6476E1-E132-4528-B835-1B78F1DDC322.png (491x629, 28K)

How long has this place been Jow Forums 2.0?

After that please show me some comments or some forums of grown older black people having a discussion on the Gunpowder Plot or why the Roman Empire collapsed. Let's see black people going deep about such topics or anything other than Kaepernick/Trump/BLM -- whites are bad -- black are true kings, ad-infinitum over and over.

I can find thousands of whites objectively discussing everything from the Crusades to the work of Nathaniel Hawthorne within minutes of a simple google search or even a social media search. Why can't i find black people doing the same thing?

Since the last election, friendo. As you can see, a hard veer to the right has transformed us all into MAGA chads.

But you'll find forums full of whites who agree with him and express explicitly why they agree with him in a more deeper, profound way (altright forums for instance) or even Jow Forums on here. I am not saying I personally agree with them on everything but they are able to make a sound and coherent argument supporting their position and defend it against objectors. Blacks supporting Farrakhan and the like simply state "he's right" or "the white man is the devil" and then they leave it at that.

Why the fuck can't black people have deep discussions about shit they want to discuss? Why can't they talk about their own culture? Why does it only count if they talk about yours? Why talk about the Roman Empire when they can talk about the ancient city of Great Zimbabwe?

Attached: C425E51D-F32A-4896-8758-8638C5DC0EF5.jpg (655x1233, 229K)

Do you know what confirmation bias is? My guess is that most posters online do not post I AM BLACK at the top their posts, so you assume anyone articulate must automatically be white.

>(altright forums for instance)
Stormfront is full of fucking idiots. Go to some actual black forums and not fucking twitter, YouTube comments and worldstarhiphop

Attached: 6C7F501D-9EE4-46C1-AAA6-836F36AB64F0.jpg (750x1188, 341K)

>but niggers only talk about pussy music and basketball!

Attached: 5FC79812-D370-4449-82B2-3D33B2CB09E9.jpg (750x1154, 394K)

>Nigs never talk about politics!
>they all just say "fuck trump" and leave it at that!"

Attached: 15AE20BF-9DB1-4F2B-86B3-1BFFEAFA6376.jpg (750x1166, 253K)

Nigger here, I've always wanted to begin philosophy but I don't really know where to begin. Should I just ask /lit/ or would they think that it is bait ? also, should I still give this a try even thought I may be intellectually inferior ?

You are not a "nigger", you can spell, sound polite, and actually wanna try. Niggers are blacks that are rude, loud, trashy, and undeniably stupid.

>Should I just ask /lit/ or would they think that it is bait ?
They would, but browse /lit/ for philosophy threads and see what terms and concepts grab your attention. You might not be able to follow it all right now, but it'll give you something to work towards. If you want to start reading immediately, just try Plato's dialogues or Aristotle's Metaphysics and see where they lead you.

>should I still give this a try even thought I may be intellectually inferior
Just hang yourself now. I don't want you to procreate. You're bad for the black race. Youre worse than those niggas who run around shooting each other up because at least they have an expiration date of about 25 years. You'll probably live to spread your ignorance for at least a good 70.

Attached: 12A18D25-A6B4-4CC1-A9B3-D3650B613066.jpg (768x376, 50K)

Op, where'd you go? I have these examples of normal black people but you're nowhere to be found.

lol, never ask that as it is a lost cause

I did not notice the typo.

The majority of debate, if not 99.9% of it is based on using lies and backhanded techniques to gain favor rather than discuss any form of truths or beneficial ideas. Blacks are subhumans. Whites are cowards and asians are bugmen. Arabs aren't even human so I can't list them.

Why does every thread end up like this? White people arrogantly ask for proof that black people are capable of x, the proof is provided and the arrogant whites stop responding. At least admit that you were wrong or that you should've done a bit more research outside of Twitter before you came to such a bold conclusion.

I respect the fact that you hate basically everyone. I don't give a shit about hatred as long as people don't pretend these a magic yardstick we can measure all humans by.

its rare ill admit but
thomas sowell
neil degrass
that T guy is a youtuber but he has slowed down on content

Don't bother, op won't respond. I filled this thread with what he was looking for and he kept shifting the goalposts. Now that he can no longer shift it, he's given up.

>normal black people
See: The "norm" for black people in America is 85 IQ. Exceptions to the rule don't disprove the rule. I'm sure there are black people far smarter than most white people. But that doesn't change the trend. Also it doesn't mean those black people can get along with whites in one state. People are fundamentally different. We can accept that and understand our world better or deny that at our peril.

If I were black I'd come up with ways to put "exceptions to the rule" in charge. A separate, less Democratic government run by elite blacks for the sake of all blacks would be ideal for them. Problem is those "elites" may be corrupt. That's a problem I'm not really sure how to fix in that community. The closest example of the society I'm proposing was Liberia under the Americo-Liberians.

Just google Patrice O'neal if you want to hear the goat average nigger opinion on society and culture. You may not recognize this due to all the mutt and 56% posting but the US is still highly segregated socially, black culture is based on questioning the most basic aspects of authority. Patrice is god tier in this regard but if you want hear other authentic criticism try and parse through non PC old school black comedians like Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, and early David Chappelle. Also, have you not seen The Boondocks? Watch the first 3 seasons and just google the names of famous blacks mentioned for standard nigga dialectics and debate beyond the show.

So black guys on a hip hop forum are some kind of elite?

>WHY DON'T BLACK PEOPLE GET INVOLVED IN INTELLECTUAL DEBATE

youtube.com/watch?v=9pWshQjwLIw

Attached: 1487126545189.jpg (657x527, 38K)

>switching goalposts
>sports reference

Where are those posts from?

>Moving the goalposts. Moving the goalposts (or shifting the goalposts) is a metaphor, derived from goal-based sports, that means to change the criterion (goal) of a process or competition while it is still in progress, in such a way that the new goal offers one side an intentional advantage or disadvantage.

Ugga Bugga

Are you such a dumb nigger you can't tell that guy was ironic and your guy?

Not all men are born equals, some just don't have what takes to enjoy intellectual discussion.

Are you such a dumb nigger that you don't understand the definition of irony?

>You never see blacks offering up refutations, arguments, and discussion on the likes of Plato, Aristotle, Voltaire, Kant, Locke, etc
You don't really see normies of any race doing that