How do I turn 20k into 200k?

How do I turn 20k into 200k?

Attached: 373urj.jpg (500x500, 85K)

Multiply by ten or divide by .1, but those are basically the same thing

Give it to me and I'll do it for you.

Type another "0" between the "k" and "2"

hustling uniornically.
If you are a sperg you will just get robbed.
have the connects?

Invest.

And not just stock. I'd have no clue at all how to fuck with stock but there's other things you can invest in though. For example, cars. You can take like $5K and buy a few shitty fucked up cars. Take another $5K and spend it fixing them up and then reselling them. Or you can fuck around with property if you're good with handywork or know people who would do it for cheap/help you out. You can buy a house, fix it up, and then sell it and cash out. Super fucking easy to flip money like that, aunt does it and she's able to lend out money to family members like a mobster. I'm talking like, handing out loans of $30-40K, to multiple fucking people.

I guess selling drugs would be faster, but that'll only work given that you're smart, ambitious, and have enough self control to never fuck with your own product. Also, it's only temporary, eventually everyone gets arrested or killed, so unless you do it legally, in most cases you should probably stop before you get caught.

Also, if you don't want to sell property, you can always fix it up and rent it out. My aunt has several properties in NYC and the south that she rents out to families and shit. The only problem is being around to make sure they aren't fucking your shit up or doing illegal shit. You'd either have to live in-state or have someone you trust check in on shit, but that's a really good way to make a shit ton of money indefinitely, while you decide if you want to sell the property or not. Or maybe you'll make more money renting it then selling it for a lump sum. There's tons of possibilities.

betting on tennis matches

1st you don't spend it on dumb shit. I know of people barely getting by and getting loans to buy porsches or bigger houses baka.
Invest in stocks with lower market cap, it has more risk but also more reward. Learn trends, know when to short and you will obviously make mistakes so learn with them.
Or invest in property, this is trickier depending on where you live, either one of this options can make you rich if you are ready to study a lot of each field and work to get there.

No I need connects so I can get my hustle moving, probably need to get tight with my murder game too

I like the suggestions bro. I definitely want to invest but I would prefer the assets be tangible and non depreciating. But the fast money lifestyle has a hold on me. I blame rap music from 1993 to 1995

>No I need connects so I can get my hustle moving, probably need to get tight with my murder game too
nah man, smart dealers actually avoid conflict.
You dont know any dealers or anything?
start small, as you deal you will get connects, but you have to act professional as word gets around if a guy is good.
>example
>have someone ring me up for like 8 ounces $450 each here
>I made the mistake of ordering before having the money as I knew this guy and he was always on point
>dealer takes 30 mins to arrive
>15 mins later I get a call that the deals off
>quickly network and get 8 sales lined up in 15 mins as I couldnt cover it myself
>word got around how I was professional in not faulting my source
>meet new connect months later and they tell me they heard about that and how I handled myself well
You need to build a rep and never trust anyone even your own friends.

Attached: ice pepe.jpg (734x680, 215K)

buy boeing stock

>so unless you do it legally,
how do you sell drugs legally

buy crypto dollorydoos

Keep saving the same amount for ten times as long. Then you'll be able to afford a down-payment on a house as the market crashes and you own something worth less than the deposit and owe ten times that on a mortgage.

>how do you sell drugs legally

You move to a legal state and open a dispensary.

this. All in crypto, OP.

>how do you sell drugs legally
by only selling drugs that are legal

Attached: file.png (1200x1498, 94K)

What are pharmaceuticals?
Seems legit
>smart dealers avoid contact
I don't know if I want to be a smart dealer as much as I want to be a feared dealer. I'm a little skinny dude but it's all about ego gets who first.

If you're going to sell illegally though be really fucking careful who you tell, and who you pick to sell to. You gotta get some really trustworthy people on your side. This won't make you 200k but it'll keep you from being arrested. Friends dad once grew weed out in the woods and told friends about it. He was arrested shortly after. Or you know, set up your own online shop if you can somehow make it untraceable. Or just move to colorado or something.

Buy shitcoins

Attached: 1513966899378.png (700x700, 313K)

If selling illegally, you want to get a few trusted people to sell on your end for the most part or entirely. Offering them a cut of the revenue for their services. Also don't ever share your real name with clients, and don't allow clients that aren't your most trusted friends to ever visit your place of residence. You always want your buddies driving to their place to deliver it if within reasonable distance. Also don't have your face showing on any social media accounts.

>I'm a little skinny dude
yeah so was I when I dealt and I was lucky I had someone feared to put word out if I was messed with he messed with them.
Didint stop people trying rob my ass and shit.

Real life isnt a movie, dealing is hard work

Buy some big fucking machine that can mass produce some shit, start a business. Like a DTG printer or something.

That's a Mobb Deep quote right there from the intermission in The Infamous.