BPD Appreciation thread

BPDs are good people who deserve love and respect, but they get a bad reputation on this board.

ITT: we counteract that by saying something nice about a person with BPD.

Attached: 1552162878647.jpg (500x575, 61K)

Borderliners are wonderful people whenever their brain isn't going haywire. Their sensitivity - when not causing them uncontrollable pan - is generally used for good purposes: for attempting to help others and make them feel cherished. Borderliners just want to love and be loved, and in this sense they are the most human of us all.

Attached: Sophie_07.jpg (1920x1391, 826K)

Nah fuck you. It's not a real mental illness and you just want an excuse to be an asshole.

Here goes:
Borderlines are curable. Just zap them with a cattle prod when they act out. They'll stop being fucking twats, just mark my words

Attached: 1551751124610.jpg (1080x1080, 228K)

BPD's are evil manipulative monsters

>BPDs are good people who deserve love and respect
>BPDs
>Good
>BPDs
>"People"
>BPDs deserving anything other than the rope

Attached: 1424045778206.gif (480x270, 1.93M)

Why are we still here... Just to make BPD's suffer, and in turn be the target of their unjustified rage?

Attached: depositphotos_187694766-stock-photo-library-book-disease-modern-technology.jpg (1600x1168, 159K)

No.

BPDs should be gassed

How do I know if I have BPD as a male? I've been legit diagnosed with BPD but I don't trust shrinks, not to mention that Ive never told them all my feelings and my shit, it was this bitch shrink that gave me the diagnosis after I told her I could have it, I honestly think I don't have such thing, but would like to know stuff about it just in case.

Help

If you make the bpd suffer doesn't that make their rage justified?

Currently leading a BPD male on. Going to take his virginity then ghost him. I wonder how deep he will cut

My best friend is a bpd and even if she gets very emotional sometimes, she's done so many good things to me and always reaches out to me even when I feel depresso

Nope, because you can be a perfectly normal person and good friend and they'll still assuming that you're hurting them somehow. Leading to them lashing out in said unjustified rage.

My ex did this to me, it was pretty bad but I didn't cut. There's no reason to since I know he never cared and was just using me.

BPDs who learn how to manage it to a degree are interesting, genuine people to be around & deserve to be loved and supported.

Based kindness poster. I'm not even BPD nor have had experience with them but they cannot be THAT bad can they? If only more people were like you, fren

who constantly try to appear harmless and good and suppress all horror stories about their disorder and its destructive nature.

BPDs are creative, sensitive, empathetic, passionate, warm, helpful, intelligent and they can be extremely loyal, devoted and dedicated too! :3

to warn others not to buy into their bullshit, why would any of us who have already experienced their maliciousness care about what they think about us? Its about preventing the same thing that happened to us from happening to others.

This desu. I wish I was as protective of and loyal to the people close to them as my bpd friend is.

I'm sorry, you can't "manage" a personality disorder largely considered untreatable by the psychiatric community. What you're referring to i people with BPD who are slightly less traumatized than others.

Most personality disorders are considered untreatable because the people with them don't believe they have a problem. People with BPD are the exception because they suffer a lot and feel guilty if you can show them how they're hurting other people. DBT is very effective at treating the disorder.

There are a crap ton of people with BPD who don't think they have a problem either. I've met quite a few actually.

Attached: c03186deab6b20282ea9aac7e9d2b761.jpg (800x650, 115K)

Sure, not all people with BPD are capable of improvement but some of the more self-aware ones are. Unlike someone with ASPD or NPD who are often aware what a bad person they are and simply don't care. The difference is that people with BPD aren't malicious, they don't intend to or want to hurt those around them, they just naturally act in a way that does.

>Sure, not all people with BPD are capable of improvement but some of the more self-aware ones are.
True.
>The difference is that people with BPD aren't malicious, they don't intend to or want to hurt those around them, they just naturally act in a way that does.
When you have BPD and you're splitting you can definitely intend to hurt someone, but they wouldn't feel that way if they didn't have BPD, yeah, not sure if that's what you were getting at.

Attached: a6772b76271539a678951fa3e60fa52f.jpg (603x800, 202K)