Would you want immortality if it was guaranteed the world would never end?

Would you want immortality if it was guaranteed the world would never end?

Attached: _elf_everland.jpg (667x1000, 100K)

probably not because I'd probably become a vegetable. but another thing that scares me is if there is an after life, it means you're trapped existing forever. I see it as being tired but you're not even allowed to close your eyes.

I'd want it if I can be with a cute girl that also had immortality.

only if I somehow found a way to hibernate for years at a time or something akin to that. being in a state of consciousness for thousands of years sounds exhausting.

Attached: 1541378269739.png (164x200, 32K)

yes, because maybe in all those years id learn social skills and have sex

Where's the downside? Of course.

I WANNA TASTE THOSE DAMN MILKERS

You'd be the same age forever and everyone you care for will die
so you'll never have a proper bond or you could be saint and humanity will be your friend

Not on such vague terms, do I gain some kind of invincibility too? I don't need to be bulletproof, I'd rather not be, being able to just hit some kind of reset button and possess another body if I need to though? Maybe some kind of reincarnation even, if I fuck up and die I lose a century or something and have to start over basically.
Not just little old me though, waiting to get hit by a car and get stuck in a wheelchair for the next forever

Would me genes be considered alpha and make every female want to breed with me?

If so, yes.

I would love that. To never worry about dying. I could see the world and all its beauty as soon as I wanted.

I would definitely take immortality if I could. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a feasible solution to dying comes within my lifetime.

Does anyone else think that The Big Bounce will lead to endless (and fully self-aware) reincarnations of ourselves?

Attached: 1518635959312.gif (291x260, 1.18M)

I would like to live an extra 200-300 years without aging much

Yes you are also invulnerable and do not age

I can't imagine anything as low IQ as "I wouldn't want immortality" posters

I'd take it either way. I'm sure it would be horrible in the end but I'd sleep much more soundly for the next couple billion years or so.

Only biological immortality, in that case I will do everything I can to guide humanity towards the stars, but I don't want to exist till the heath death or something like that.

Heat death is impossible if true immortality exists

Sure, so long as got a world to live in I'm good.

>B-but everyone you care for will die!

This is the easiest way to spot a normal.

Even worse, imagine being stuck floating around in space for an eternity. I would love to stop aging but the story has to end someday.

Join Discord
/aFVUT8v

E-Girls and Boys, Nudes, Lewds, Boipussy (Traps/Femboys), Memes and the potential to get mod just from posting.

Also but not limited to....

E-Sex, Dropbox, Megafiles, Vola, Meetups, VC, Links, Snapchat adds and more!

Please senpai Owooooo

Attached: ZomboDroid14032019025303.jpg (1288x966, 161K)

>floating around space for an eternity
No reason this needs to happen

It's not that bad, you would stop thinking eventually.

Would you? By definition true immortality would guarantee normal brain function regardless of external circumstances.

You'd get see it all
All of it
all