Who here is boring as fuck and doesn't know how to have a conversation? Heck, I don't even know how to post here...

Who here is boring as fuck and doesn't know how to have a conversation? Heck, I don't even know how to post here.... I'm an outcast among outcasts...
I only wish the ride ends soon...

Attached: 1451077860748.png (343x543, 3K)

who cares if your boring, everyone is boring. we read books and watch movies to see something that isn't boring but real life aint like fiction. theirs monotony and really everyone except for the one percent that control the world lead boring lives. that doesn't mean interesting people don't exist they do but they are rare and you are not one of them.

How are you supposed to be happy if you are a fucking brainlet?

Attached: 1475918622521.png (439x500, 351K)

I wish I could be like Gondola wtf

Attached: 1451073629901.png (736x547, 13K)

I don't know how normies can be making jokes all the time without thinking... it's fucking exhausting...

Attached: 1451073598397.png (640x480, 8K)

It's as natural as breathing, mi amigo.

I'm an interesting and talkative, feels bad being lonely with no friends

Then you are a normie, fuck off

It doesn't matter if you are lonely with no friends, you are a normie and eventually will find friends and a gf.

Lately, there are a lot of normies browsing this fucking shit. Do you come from reddit?

Retarded bump

No, I'm neet for more years than I visit boards, more than 10 years
I just can't find any good friends, even if I'm "interesting" and can talk for hours it doesn't matter I'm still lonely for many, many years, I guess my whole adulthood, and probably will not get better at all

I may be boring to other people but desu I'm just fine on my own. Being a loner doesn't feel lonely when it's all you know.

Man, I don't care if you are a neet for more than a decade... if you can talk for hours you are not a brainlet... And if you are not a brainlet, you are a normie, deal with it.

Attached: 1451081782915.jpg (674x474, 42K)

What do you do while you are at home?

Attached: 1451073496248.jpg (800x486, 58K)

I just wanted to point out that even if you become smart and learn how to talk etc you might end just like me, still lonely with no friends, it may not bring you joy or change your life, so don't feel too bad about yourself

Eat a dick OP, no wonder nobody likes you.

You're alright man that guy is just making this a pissing contest

Boring is a code word for being too afraid to express yourself so you filter everything to make sure you don't do something wrong

Wrong. There is nothing to express about myself. I know because I tried writing a diary, zero reason to be afraid yet words would not come out, because there's nothing inside.

Exactly this, I tried this shit too, and I don't know what to write

Why don't you start looking for a job? Man, if you know how to talk, you can have a job, regardless of your personality...

Who cares about a job? I want true friends in my life, a soulmate, being lonely fucking sucks, and no amount of money, how much brains I have, or can talk will change shit

Do you live with your parents? How old are you?

I talk with others and it seems fine, then later they ghost me without saying anything. I hate it because I know I'm fucking things up, but where- I don't know. I live with terrible depression because all I know is I'm a boring idiot.

Attached: regret.jpg (594x445, 26K)

your anonymys your idiot, just write whatever commes to your head, otherwise your just a brainlet