I'm about to fucking end this lads

i'm about to fucking end this lads
ladidadies

Attached: 1537555344106.png (700x674, 78K)

>turning 20 this year
>done absolutely nothing with my life
suicide pact when

Attached: GoUlODs.jpg (977x1125, 87K)

thats me except i lost my v card to a hooker

Attached: 1544861577836.png (1280x589, 1.09M)

le goober

Attached: uc7fsb3tl4iz.jpg (2048x1536, 294K)

>longs for teenage years
>smokes
>smokes weed
Make that
>longs for CHILDHOOD years
>drinks
That is me

Please dont. Last thing this board needs is another an hero.
We're already two steps away from them shutting this motherfucker down as it is.

You're fucking 20 LOL

I'm 30 and I make 25k a year with a fine art bachelors :^)

How do you feel about it? Do you regret it?

>20 year old and can grow a beard
every women alive would fuck you if you are white passing.

this wojak is just boring and sad, not even a doomer just a sad cunt

yea she was fat and disgusting and looked nothing like her pictures. I went to fuck another hooker who was alright but the third one i fucked had an amazing ass and the sex with her was so good it cancelled out the shittiness from the first one.

Attached: 1551715602717.jpg (1280x720, 277K)

High five frendo

>Mob Psycho 100
Nice, though the entire theme of self improvement of the show doesn't really mix well with r9k

Dude 20 is fucking young man, I'm 25 and in the same boat.
The worst part about my situation is most of the time I don't really give a fuck, it's only when I browse here that I realize what a fucking piece of shit my life is.

>21
>can grow a beard
>white
>not every woman alive wants to fuck me there are currently none as far as I know
Objection!

Attached: 1538833318874.jpg (1141x1192, 120K)

At least you've done something m8, I've done absolutely nothing and I'm a 25 year neet virgin.

I'm white, 6 foot, fairly good looking, 30 grand in my bank account and no woman is interested. Normies like you don't know shit. Don't try to understand our struggle because you never will.

go for asian fobs

In my country(straya) Asian girls mostly sick with their own but I would if it wasn't much effort.
Why would you recommend Asian fobs?

What job? What was your intention when choosing a degree?

It is what r9k needs the most though.

>Asian girls mostly sick with their own
it's the same everywhere, including the us
>Why would you recommend Asian fobs?
they're entire goal in life is to marry man.

You're damn right my dude

If you take out the smoking and weed part then this fits pretty well.
The longs for teenage years fits the most, I constantly think back to when I was a teenager since 11th and 12th grade especially was when I was at my happiest.
I miss it so much, and there's nothing I can do to go back and make things the same as back then.

>they're entire goal in life is to marry man.
Yeah, and why on earth would they want to marry a neet loser with no future prospects, a small dick, virgin and who is overall really fucking boring?

I'd smoke weed all day every day if I had someone who I could buy it from.

Goddamnit I'm about ready to give up this website.

You're a CHILD. Stop pretending like you've "seen it all" and have literally anything to bitch about like some old wise man.

50 years ago 20 year olds were drafted to fight in wars against their will where they saw their friends die. These days their biggest problem is their shitty boss at Walmart and their pathetic woe is me "social life". You have a roof over your head, a phone in your pocket, and at least one good warm meal a day. You know jack shit. Please fuck off.

for the social status of having white bf/husband. im not saying it will be easy (though it might be), but it will be easier than going for white women. besides, if what i've heard about strayan women is correct, they're trashy anyways.

btw i meant to say "white man", but i had a dyslexic hickup

Attached: akarin shrug.jpg (256x256, 13K)

>You have a roof over your head, a phone in your pocket, and at least one good warm meal a day. You know jack shit. Please fuck off.
Hello boomer. To be perfectly honest I think i'd rather drafted to fight in some war, at least I'd actually feel alive and not like some zombie day in and day out.
All of that superficial shit does not make you happy, if anything true fulfillment comes from being in danger and living through actual rough times. Life for me is just plain BORING, nothing happens, it's the same shit every day. There's no stimulation, I'm basically dead.

I'm going to guess that you are a normie with a proper functioning personality and a social life so please don't try to understand our struggles, until you are reborn again as a robot you have no right to judge us.

>but it will be easier than going for white women
Are you sure? maybe if I went to Asia but here? I don't really see that many white asian couples here, there's a lot of segregation between the races.

>my problem is that I don't struggle in life
>You cant possibly understand my struggles, normie

Your struggle is actually brain damage desu.

>they're trashy anyways
I don't really know tbqh, yeah the club sluts are horrible but I haven't really interacted with many women in my life.

Maybe that's because women care about more than money and height? Just a thought.

It doesn't really matter what people consider their problems, They still feel the same levels of shit whether they were born in 1500 or 2000.

this is me, the wojack even kind of looks like me, only im 25.

Time is running out.
Im scared.

>kid gets abused and molested
>"bro youre like 10 you dont have problems haha bro 1000 years ago people in africa"

You are really stupid, aren't you? You know that I'm speaking about two different concepts here regarding the 'struggle'.
>Your struggle is actually brain damage desu.
You know what? you are actually spot on, most of the ills I face in life are from me having a learning disability and severe autism but of course, you'll just scoff and think to yourself "I knew it, he's a retard" as if that means you somehow have won the game of logic.

Again don't try to judge us based on your experience because clearly, you have no idea what our lives are like because your's is so perfect compared.
People

>tfw turning 24 this year
I'm exactly the same as I was 4 years old except older.

Attached: 1536116072365.png (272x204, 36K)

Jesus you're dumb.

I'm 25 but unlike you I have some actual insight into the circumstances of life, from not only working with many boomers over the years at my job but also understanding my own situation better. I am not a chad and I'm just barely not a virgin. It took all my efforts in the world to get my first and only gf at 21 years old (which lasted 2 months) to have sex with me. And I have basically no friends at all. Just because my situation is "shitty" doesn't mean I whine about it to the world like I have any right to. You are a child. *I* am still a child, you haven't seen shit. Man up and put some effort into life.

They do? are you sure about that? I'm not hating on women or anything, I'm just sceptical of humans in general and really find it hard to buy this personality crap. Just my perspective from my experience is all, I probably don't know shit.

>years old
ago I mean

only you can make the change you lazy faggot

>Muh man up
What for? to achieve what? it's already to late, I fucked myself years ago and you don't have all the mental illnesses I have so it's easy for you to judge.

>calling people lazy on r9k
kys bro

Attached: cutie.jpg (600x600, 33K)

yeah. they tend to have low self esteem, so they'll rarely hit on white guys.

>You are really stupid, aren't you? You know that I'm speaking about two different concepts here regarding the 'struggle'.

Adversity is easy to find. Go outside, leave your wallet at home, and never come back. Do you really need the draft to do that for you?

>You know what? you are actually spot on, most of the ills I face in life are from me having a learning disability and severe autism but of course, you'll just scoff and think to yourself "I knew it, he's a retard" as if that means you somehow have won the game of logic.

Why would I scoff? Poor critical thinking skills are a pretty common problem, as is lack of initiative in life. I don't have a learning disability and autism but that seems like it would be adversity to me.

>Again don't try to judge us based on your experience because clearly, you have no idea what our lives are like because your's is so perfect compared.

I'm not judging you, I'm pointing out the flaw in your thinking. Just correct the flaw and I have no problem with you.

>I'm 25 but unlike you I have some actual insight into the circumstances of life
Maybe you do, but those "circumstances of life" only apply to normies like you.
We have a totally different experience that you will never understand so stop trying to get through to us because you won't.
I think you just come here to shit on "incels" to make you feel better about your shitty life.

I also don't identify as an incel so I'm not the boogeyman you think I am.

Oh and I'm 25 also dipshit.

>Go outside, leave your wallet at home, and never come back
I wish I wasn't a coward then maybe I would do that.
>Do you really need the draft to do that for you?
You know I would join the military if I could but I'm mentally ill so that disqualifies me.
>Why would I scoff?
Because no one gives a shit about us. We are considered Untermenschen even by all the self-proclaimed progressive phonies. People actually care about POC but us? oh no we are the lowest of the low and are treated like absolute filth, that's why I hate human beings.
>I'm pointing out the flaw in your thinking
Where's the flaw? I'm not saying my life is the worst there is, I'm just saying it's a piece of shit because it is, I haven't felt anything for years, imagine just floating through life without feeling any intense emotions, like you are dead, like a ghost. That's me, I feel nothing, not even really sadness, I'm just numb. It's suffering I can't really explain.

>"HURR HURR WHY YOU SAID JUST STOP BEING SAD LMAO"

Is that really all life is about though?

I was neet from 16 to 23, at 26 I graduated "high school" and now I'm in uni at 27

Age used to bother me a whole lot, but I found some kind of inner peace, I realized that my own journey is what matters and no one else's