Be me

>be me
>Pretty confident of my appearance on pictures
>one day post on rate thread on soc
>only get 7
>a 3 rates me a 6.5
>confidences died
>never posting my face again

Attached: IMG_20190305_213551_625.jpg (456x456, 57K)

Lol, what a faggot.

P3ople rate me 4 or 5, you are good faggot. Also giff link to post

Attached: PicsArt_03-13-09.30.49.jpg (900x900, 64K)

I'll TOP your ugly bottom boipucci OP I fuck lots of ugly robots off Grindr

You do look like a possible bottom, you have a masculine cock?

Ah, yes. I remember when I posted a picture on there and the only reply I got was from some dumb cunt of a woman who rated me a 3/10 , as well as rating all the other guys she replied to with the MAX being like 6 or so. Fun times.

Attached: 1551373684391.jpg (434x339, 10K)

are you the first reply trap
>give giga chad a 5

You are the op in that thread?

No I'm the bitch w glasses and a bird emoji

The only person I've ever gotten to rate me was a random woman from here who told me I was 6/10 which means I'm probably a soc 2-5/10 either way her rating cheered me up

That bitch was just bitter don't worry user you're probably at least a 5

The large round glasses make you look like an old hag thats why..

However you are cute OP, would gf ..

Why is soc so judgy

But user... you are 6.5-7 they would have all called you a 10 if you were giving them access to your pussy though. Women are such a meme.

I wanna look older since I look a lot younger than I am. On top of that I just got braces. I look like a baby user, those glasses are saving me.
Also
Thank you owo

You're lucky I'd kill to be thought of as a 7

No those glasses dont make you look older, they make you look old.

There is a difference, you literally have to throw those glasses away like right now. Get contact lenses or some other glasses.

Also if you are from Europe this is a done deal..

fucking kill yourself op, dumb fucking woman expecting attention from /soc/ then coming to Jow Forums when not receiving it. leave my board and never come back

WELP they arent real glasses just an accessory. I dont wear them ever, only wore them for that Pic. Thought they look cute but guess not LOL.
user, todays your lucky day cause I am in Europe...

She's too attractive to post here anyway. She's a low tier art stacy

lEaVe mY bOaRd
Fucking incel lmao

Neat, add my discord.

Attached: SmartSelect_20190307-025140_Discord.jpg (89x81, 4K)

Im a 5 irl and have 2 friends (both my coworkers) 18 y/o virgin, never even kissed. Is that a Stacey description? Im not on r9k for nothing user, we are all retarded failures here.

>rEtArD tExT
>lmao
it's people like you that brought this place to shit.

Attached: 1470178161621.png (782x639, 224K)

Youre in your late 20s, pls kys already

May i ask where you're in europe? have a discord? would you be interested in some tanned boy?

Oof you look so cute I must say so if ya wanna talk or something ill just leave my discord here

y2j#9472

Also do you like by any chance?

You need to be a serious borderline fucking narcissist if you get above average rating and still feel bad about it. It means you consider yourself higher. If you already know your rating, why the fuck are you asking other people?
Also, go fuck yourself for going on a board with 25 yo virgins and seeking attention from these broken men. GTFO my board, whore.

>that's a 7
nigger get some muscle and with your face women would be bending over backwards for you
how much do you weigh?

It's pretty ridiculous making a thread here because you don't like how your face was rated by anonymous strangers. You seem insecure and yet egocentric.

i dont give a fuck, you better get out of here while i still let you

Attached: 1545321489214.jpg (574x694, 82K)

WHY are you always mad user?

jk, but you do look kind of mad, i look mad too because im mad af, fuck this life

its personality that makes you cute user.
Sure being hot makes it easier to get dates but its hard to keep those up with a shit personality

I don't think you get how 1-10 works.
5 is average,
They're saying at your worst you're slightly above average and at your best considerably above average. The hell are you on about?

you're a 5.
t. 7/10 male
t. 6/10 female