Let's get a 25+ thread going. Old bots, how are your days going?

Let's get a 25+ thread going. Old bots, how are your days going?

Attached: 1546821241545.jpg (600x550, 54K)

I'll start
>still texting a girl I'm interested in
>she seemed interested in me, but is becoming more withdrawn
>still she seems ok with being friends
>ok with that as it would legit work out better

Somebody told me I was too old at 32 and missed my chance. My question is who the fuck did have a chance then? I am middle class and worked nonstop since I was 14 supporting my family. Who the fuck was partying and dating? Legit thinking about mail order at this point.

>tfw 26
>still with parents
I pay them rent. It's honestly market rate for my room. I think we're all fair but i just work and play games and flirt with my fwb

Gotta fuck off from my present life. But I feel like I would be escaping again, just like I did two years ago. Maybe I should stay and face my problems? Idk.

IM NOT FUCKIN OLD OKEay

I remember when 25+ threads were for depressed loners who thought they were irreparably fucked and, at 25, it was too late in the game to go back. Now it's just 25-year-old normies talking about normalnigger shit. The 2016 election and the mass shootings of 2015 really ruined this board.

32 and i feel like I'm three steps behind. Awkward and shy in high school, every chance to improve myself backfires, etc. I have no one to blame but myself, i suppose, but it sucks. I'll continue trying and improving.

I live with my parents, too. I pay them rent. I dont mind it.

How bad are the problems?

I'm so happy! I'm going to have a job again!

Yeah I'm sorry you're an insufferable bitch

WHY DOES LOSING WEIGHT HAVE TO BE SO HARDER AS I GET OLDER

I AM NEVER GOING TO BE SKINNY

Attached: 1552511302255.jpg (927x617, 247K)

My life is pretty fucked at the moment. My mum threw me out 3 months ago because she's a screwball, and my dad's wife doesn't like me, so I can't stay here for too much longer. Meanwhile I've been out of work for almost 2 years and I'm struggling to find even the most basic job.

Apart from that I'm alright. 25, by the way.

It's a constant fucking struggle with minimal progress. Something i've been trying that's at least helping me meet calorie limits is hot air popcorn. At 120 calories for a gigantic fuck off bowl it's nice to binge.

I'm still sticking to my 2019 resolution of going to the gym until I look like a normal person and not a starving refugee, so far I've gained about 15 lbs and I no longer look like a skellington, so there's been a lot of progress for me

now I need to look for a therapist so that I can stop being afraid of women and I'll be on my way out of Jow Forums

Jow Forums is one of the few forums where the old population leaves not because of disagreements with the admins or because of changes to the forum, but because they an hero. You're still correct in thinking that they've been replaced by normies, but I just felt like throwing that out there

back when I used to starve myself, I used to drink a lot of water before bed to trick my stomach into thinking that it's full, have you tried that? I've seen similar advice on /fa/ in the thinspo general as well, so it works for at least some people

Attached: 1550711367305.png (497x500, 201K)

life is good. 26. have two side chicks who let me go raw in them at my will. too busy making money to fuck women. founded my own trading company in 2018, things are going well. now building a a few e-commerce website for our online stores. just passed my driving theory, going to do practical soon. saving up money for a house deposit. just enjoying and keeping busy in life

idk why you guys are so depressed lmao.

how did you acquire said side chicks? I still need to find my first side chick

something that helped me loose weight was boxing,start giving it a go anons, what have you got too loose

Attached: 1509836939328.gif (264x384, 840K)

idk. I never tried. all the women I've been with have approached me, except for one. I guess it's down to your general asthetics. I'm bald btw, just clean shaved head with blonde beard and relatively tall. just be confident and dominant over women.

>dominant over women
I keep seeing this advice everywhere. Is there a way to do this and not be an asshole, or is it like that one Family Guy episode where you just have to borderline bully women to get them to be more attracted to you?

It'll also make you less of a pussy and therefore more confidant. Nothing like hitting the bag heavy for a few months and feeling yourself punch harder, building some good muscle. Banging up your knuckles impressed the fembots too.

Don't bully them on purpose imo just remember to treat them like an object. They are a hole you wanna fuck and nothing else, fuck their opinions and fuck their feelings. You go at it with mindset you'll be more inclined to be more forward and not care about their response in the slightest.

what I mean by dominant is asserting her place. keeping her in her place.reminding her of the natural hierarchy. she needs to know from the get go that she is easily replaceable. only works though if you have good asethics and your life in relative order. consider yourself the prize, and live with this mindset. don't be needy and don't be too nice, be firm but not too firm, never show weakness. be strong in your opinions and argumentative. dominate in your body language and speech. strong eye contact and you can read people very easily. I can tell when someone is lying to me wether in business or private. always keep good posture and flexed. don't talk too much and be appeasing to her and her attention seeking.

31, parents are visiting, barely 48 hours really but I FUCKING CANNOT STAND IT MY MOM IS A CONTROLLING BITCH

31 next month, was fired from shitty job yesterday and don't know how to pay rent or eat next month. Moved in again to parents with 28 and just moved out a few months ago. I came to the conclusion that I wont ever make it in this society because I'm inherently unable to adapt to it. That doesn't make me sad desu, but I struggle with money all the time.

got ECT in the morning and it didn't do anything. woke up in recovery room directly across from some woman moaning at the top of her lungs while emerging from anesthesia. went home, slept, fapped, considering suicide.

lmao you guys pay your parents to live with them? that's some cold shit. so if you didn't pay rent they would evict you from your own house you grew up in?

I'm not 25 but I fucking feel a million years old. Can I die already?

>34

>spend my days either at work or writing on my shitty PhD thesis
>lost all enjoyment of entertainment media
>try to stay active with exercise and cardio

>met a young grill (23) from uni last week
>tiny Asian with glasses, wears black all day and loves anime
>she kept texting me for a year
>took a long walk through some huge park with exotic plants
>tells me of her depression and how she feels like she can really let her armor down around me bla bla
>ended in her dorm room, drinking tea awkwardly
>was really tired that day and everything seemed surreal, just wanted to sleep
>asked me if I'd be up for meeting again sometime
>tell her pretty bluntly 'not really'
>gave her a half-assed brofist at the end
>felt kind of sorry for her situation. I think she just wants to feel safe and loved but I can't give her that

I'm just so disinterested in humans and human culture at this point. It sounds pretentious but I only feel alive when I'm doing something productive or learn new things or improve myself physically or mentally. I have no compassion for people at all and ideally try to avoid society apart from occasional Jow Forums browsing. Even fapping has become a mechanical chore to maintain prostate health. After my PhD I'm probably going to take some low wage manual labor job like cleaning where I don't have to talk to anyone and just focus on artwork in my free time. I'm not taking myself too seriously at this point in my life.

(Marina Nagasawa, before you ask)

Attached: e4b1bd1108678644.jpg (1419x1920, 393K)

Pretty bad to be honest. I've been having weird spells of anxiety almost daily lately and I haven't had that problem in a long time. Trying to keep the drinking to a minimum and stop, but I never do and get drunk basically every night if not during the day. It's the only time I feel really comfortable and contented. I haven't had a social circle at all in 4 years and am currently a NEET again. Also never had a gf or sex but that goes without saying here.

good ol' earnest. I watched that guy go through some shit Man.

Oh I'm 29 by the way.

I love those movies. I'll probably rewatch them this weekend

Live with my mother
NEET, good

Just turned 30. Broke and work a shitty job, but have tons of time to pursue my hobbies, since the schedule is comfy. Have a date with a qt tomorrow. We're going rock climbing.

Horridly, employment office has forced me into circumstances that are encroaching on my mental health. I`m barely able to sleep due to these conditions forced upon me.

Attached: 1410749218351.jpg (645x773, 35K)

>only works though if you have good asethics
lol every time. Just be yourself but make sure you're tall and handsome.

sup fellow boomers

Attached: DxiiMfLXgAEF3ce.jpg (960x1200, 302K)

Lol this happened this evening

>asked her how her evening is going
>texts me back like 30m later
>she said, verbatim "I'm doing good sorry I won't be able to text for a couple hours. I'll be with friends"

Pretty sure it's a ruise to ghost me but whatever

Attached: 1552173833753.jpg (393x393, 15K)

So bored with masturbation lads. Fucked a whore the other night. It was good, but it's not the same as having a woman that actually wants you. Not even close. Death will be such a relief.

I'm having the anxiety today and yesterday really badly. It happens when you drink excessively, user. Taper off if you can. It makes it a little less bad. I'm at the point where I called some actual mental health crisis place and some other like hope and assistance line just so I could talk to someone and get ideas about what to do to fix my situation. I might literally wind up homeless in a matter of days and here I was drinking for several days in a row instead of trying my hardest to get a job. I'm a wreck today.

Should I leave my full-time minimum wage job for a part-time minimum wage job with better hours? Am I a pussy because I'm sick of working 2nd shift after about a year and a half? I'd stay at my current job but I'm afraid that they don't want me. I'm on job probation already as it is.

If you can spare the pay cut, go for it

long as hell day, gotta get some studying before I go to bed, same old same old.

I really want a job with the pay I was getting already but with better hours. I had an interview a couple of weeks ago for a place but they sadly turned me down even though it was my ideal.

I'm thinking about taking the job but then immediately going back on the job hunt to find something better for me. What I really want to do is get some certifications so I can just work IT, at least for the time being.

Yeah from what you've described, just take the new job. You'll have more time to get another job, or study.

Whatever you decide, best of luck MSN.

>Trying to keep the drinking to a minimum and stop
This is necessary. You sound like someone who's susceptible to alcoholism. It's a VERY bad lifestyle user and you fuck up your brain.

25 and still a virgin neet with no future prospects. How fucked am I lads? is it too late? should I now accept future wizardom?

Attached: 1542226794078.png (900x1042, 90K)

I was your age, even a bit older, when I entered university. I'm It is never too late as long as you're healthy and muster up the discipline to change your life. Aim up and take realistic steps towards your goal. SPOILER: Chances are you won't achieve it in the form you had in mind, but you will achieve something.

>I was your age, even a bit older, when I entered university. I'm
>It is never too late
nigger faggot u turned down a qt asian bc "disinterested in humans" how are u even giving advice u're done bucko

Attached: boom1.jpg (506x446, 55K)

32 year old wizard. You're fucked if you don't improve your situation.

I'd offer advice, but I have no idea how to get a gf, much less sex

>your goal
I really wish I had one user. I don't know what I even want to do. Should I maybe try getting into IT? I'm a brainlet tho.

Have you improved your situation in any way? if so how?

why is everything overrated by normies?
>just work out bro, will change ur life
>paleo diet bro
>float tank bro
>shrooms dude lmao
>nature bro
>sex bro
feels like everything i try is a disappointment (never even had sex, probably sucks unless it's with someone i have total compatibility with). i don't get excited for anything anymore knowing this. though i do feel happy when i take shrooms because only then it seems like everything is the way its supposed to be. like i don't really have any control over anything. but it doesn't last, and here i am again.

33 here. The virginity and lack of any opportunities for intimacy weighs heavily on me. Oh well, I'll just keep going to work like a good citizen.

Two completely different things. user was asking about changing his life, not fucking girls.

Same guy again. Honestly (and I know this sounds cliche af, but if I learned one thing in life it's that you should just do what you love. Of course not 'becoming a singer' or something retarded like that, but seek the job you're most passionate about and invest all your energy in it. If you gave it everything you had and in the end still don't make it, at least you know you tried, and that's MUCH better than never trying.

Remember what Michael Jordan said: "I can accept failure, but I can not accept not trying."

I have a job that I don't hate. Otherwise I'm more of less the same sperg I've always been

I wouldn't mind being a park ranger as I love the outdoors and wildlife, but these pricks at my job provider basically forced me to do a logistics course which will mean I will have to either do some shitter manual labour wage-slave job or drive a forklift maybe.
The bitch also only gave like 10 minutes to make up my mind on whether I wanted to do the course or not.
Am I fucked or what?

>I wouldn't mind being a park ranger as I love the outdoors and wildlife
Well, that sounds very good user. And there would be your goal. Congrats.

>but these pricks at my job provider
No, no, no. NO! That is not the right way. Remember I said: Invest all your energy in your goal. Not: Let someone else decide your life for you. Tbqh it's none of my business, but I imagine you could start by googling some shit that is required to become a park ranger. Perhaps actually go there and talk to some of them personally. Make connections, learn the field, then make rational steps towards becoming one in the future. And work hard. Don't slack. Whatever you do, don't put your life in the hands of some zombie office worker who doesn't give a shit about you anyway. Take things in your own hands.

Well, they're not going to be handing out park ranger training to NEETs, they just want you off the government teet, therefore shit tier warehouse job. What you need to do now is use the money from that job to fund your own park ranger training.

Thinking of going college for an economics degree at 26.
What should I expect?

Attached: wc.jpg (960x720, 97K)

I'm a failure in every possible way imaginable; 5'4, average IQ, KV, no friends, didn't go to college, haven't had a job since I was 20. I have no future whatsoever but I'm too much of a coward to kill myself.

What the fuck bro. That was cold as fuck man ahahahaha lmao. Holy shit I thought I was schizoid and autist as fuck but god damn you just made me feel normal. Holy fuck dude.

27 year old doomer reporting.
Putting a lot of effort into local musician stuff because everything else makes me super depressed.

Attached: Blind Woman's Curse.jpg (679x960, 119K)

why?

(originalistico)

>spend the morning and afternoon trying to figure out a good conversation starter
>get real fucking nervous and feel like my neck has a noose around it
>end up thinking up something 5 minutes after she gets online
>it actually works and we talk for hours

Attached: 1532750388703.png (755x498, 723K)

Good work, user. I'm originally proud of you.

I'm turning 25 next week all I can think about is how I let my parents down how I can never make them proud tfw they'll never be happy to say that's my son I hurts so bad I just wish I could make them happy just once I plan on killing my self at 30 if I'm not married with kids

Thinking about the past has gone from making me sad to making me sick!

>soon 29
>bisexual but like sub guys more
>will never get a bf due to most wanting daddies or one night stands
>have only work as a thing in my life
Feels bad

Attached: 1544576992112.jpg (1920x1080, 308K)

Jesus fucking christ, user. Literally had the same experience today.

Good going user! Keep doing whatever you did

Attached: noice.png (241x207, 100K)

not sure if you're still here, but can i hear something you made?

I am so bad at flirting I got lots of first dates but I nevet go past that.
Pretty depressing since I feel alone and depressed as fuck.

Ok life has no purpose but at least let me enjoy some pussy.

At least you get dates, I can't even get to that level.

It's the easiest part if you're not ugly.

Talk a little, be funny (if you're depressed it's easy cause you cope that way) and then "hey are you free forba drink ?"

I'm at the point where asking for a drink doesn't make me nervous at all. Maybe because I know it will inevitably fail.

Made the mistake of going to work at a family business years ago and now I feel trapped there. Don't make enough to live a real life but the business couldn't function if I left.

I pity the bunch of NPCs that cannot even receuve welfare moneto be a NEET.

27, doing quite well
Life is moving forward, losing weight, finally in uni like I always wanted, might study abroad in taiwan next year

Want to learn how to play guitar, particularly electric guitar since I could plug headphones into it and play whenever without disturbing neighbours, anyone got advice?

I pity the literal npcs who think they deserve handouts because they're lazy

Step 1: Be attractive
Step 2: Walk outside

it's easy bruh

Entertaining day because of the shootings, its always nice to watch the aftermath, the denouncements, the new retarded regulations being pushed by moralizing faggots, etc.
Its a massive shitpost of a day and its fun.

Attached: 1552636469548.gif (400x400, 17K)

Watching the NZ terrorist thing. Mix of being lels and baws.

>42
>just found out about infiniti-kun's irl effort post
>vaguely amused
>start new job in a couple weeks
>working on cool shit with smart dudes
>great pay too
>weather is improving so maybe the fucking snow on the mtb trails near town will melt and the trails will dry out and I'll be able to ride without crashing constantly coz I'm shit
can't fuckin complain lads

Attached: __flandre_scarlet_touhou_drawn_by_yoruny__b19bb814b650a28c391f269e84749c1d.jpg (1200x900, 78K)

>25, nearly 26
>At 22 I hit rock bottom
>Relationship with abusive ex had just ended
>I was overweight by 30kg
>Was developing a drinking problem
>Had no driver's license or car
>Ex gf stole most of my shit when I moved out
>Dropped out of university and lost my job
>Moved back in with parent
Fast forward
>Lost 32kg
>Learnt to drive, bought a shitty car
>Quit drinking
>Just landed a shitty job, it's not my dream job but it sure as hell will beat being poor
Just trying to replace all my belongs and get my own place. None of my clothes fit me after the weight loss and I had to sell a lot of luxury items just to stay afloat. The last few years have been hell, but things are improving. My ex was borderline and I'm still trying to recover from the mental abuse and trust women enough to date again. One step at a time, it's all we can do.

Attached: 1537174438223.jpg (1113x1111, 282K)

good on you mate, you will fukken make it

i found an awesome gf at 34. not saying it will happen for everyone, just that dooming yourself is counter-productive.

that said, i still want to die.