Why do women waste their potential?

>be me at a store
>spot a petite 9/10 qt
>she's working there, stacking crates and shit

Literally why? If you're that attractive as a woman why would you ever choose to work? Let alone manual labor. All those perfectly fine wombs are wasted on a bunch of retards.

Attached: Creeping.png (600x600, 206K)

Wow, it's almost like some people have an actual work ethic or something.

I don't understand it either. If I was a woman I'd just find some "nice guy" nerd and be a housewife. I'd practically worship the ground he walked on if it meant I wouldn't be stuck working a shitty wagie job the rest of my life.

Like they would ever get with us
They'll settle for some average or ugly fuck that works at their retail store

NO ONE HANDS YOU A PAYCHECK JUST FOR BEING PRETTY
THEY ALL WANT TO FUCK YOU AND DO DISGUSTING THINGS TO YOU TO GET SO MUCH AS A PENNY
YOU FUCKING
RETARD

Working hard because you're too stupid to take what's basically been handed to you at birth is not admirable.
This. You don't even need to worship them much. They'll worship you. The game is rigged and yet some women are too stupid to take advantage of it.
Just find an orbiter that worships you. It's the easiest thing ever. Fuck you if you're too lazy to even do that.

>NO ONE HANDS YOU A PAYCHECK JUST FOR BEING PRETTY
except you do attractive people make the most money and get hired more often. turbo chads have the same privledge

>NO ONE HANDS YOU A PAYCHECK JUST FOR BEING PRETTY
>She doesn't know about findom betas

Attached: oycp9vjg_400x400.jpg (396x396, 26K)

Labor is good for the mind, living without working is one of the fastest roads to depression and suicide

Scratch that. You're bellow a retard if you can't do it. I larped as a mentally ill roastie and still got a gorillion of orbiters willing to do anything for me. How about one of you does me a favor and gives me their body? Within a few weeks I'd be set for life and wouldn't have to lift a finger to do anything.

Attached: Infatuation.png (600x600, 352K)

Ok can you give me part of your paycheck so i can neet it up?

when youre 18 female, you have two choices using youre brain to get some blue collar job or get a cute chad guy who threats you nicely and has income to suport you

But until second option comes you have to keep a job in order to survive(then, if you arent 8/10 and make a husbando for life,comes hypergamy which form the 30 year old boomer'ess with 30 cats)

>But until second option comes you have to keep a job in order to survive
Shouldn't take you longer than a few weeks. In fact, you should already be set before 18.

I don't know whats going on your mind?
Knowing that having an occupation is healthy have no relation with some findom fetish.
Are you happy with your live user?

yeah why work when you can live off of this

its not like women make good workers anyway, except for retail maybe

Attached: 1552589800742.jpg (1280x777, 182K)

Sometimes this pops into my head. I've seen some incredibly beautiful women doing what seem like horrible, repetitive, low level, stressful jobs. I'm talking girls that look like princesses from a fairy tale. It's hard to make sense of somehow.

It's sad to see them so ignorant of the incredible gift they possess.

Attached: Cursed Heritage.png (600x600, 231K)

they were either raised in poverty or spent more time with their fathers

I'm 18 female and I'd rather apply to uni so I can do something I actually enjoy. And even better, I won't be financially dependent on a bf in case he turns out to be an abuser or a cheater.

And what gift is that

The ability to have someone take care of them for the rest of their lives without it being seen as being pathetic or leeching off society. Women are natural neets.

>Women are natural neets.
And the world would be a better place if they stopped trying to deny their nature but mr schlomo needed even more cheap labour. It benefits no one but those richfags.

>no one hands you a paycheck just for being pretty

Uhhh... what do models get then?

Attached: 1542224358162.png (436x471, 174K)

This. The suffragette movement was literally financed by big businesses looking for cheap labor. I envy women so much. It's all I could think about the past couple of weeks.

Someone managed to convince them that this is what would bring them true happiness and fulfillment over having families.

Most women don't like living off a man's dime because it means he has control over you, and is likely abusive about having that control.
You guys would understand if you knew anything about relationships other than LARPing on Jow Forums

society has told them work is fufilling its kinda sad what feminism has done to people but nothing i can do

i dont mind their larping...they actually talked to me and were nice

That's right. I try to be nice to all my orbiters.

Attached: Re-Imagine.png (600x600, 260K)

This
Orgyanalio

i cant make friends at uni they all seem fake/ only do it for themselves. And most people online call me autistic and make fun of me. :(
I do not get why people dont like you.
So what if you larp

>I do not get why people dont like you.
A large chunk of them are just orbiters salty that I lead them on.

not like you can really find love online...
and i dont see how they can be that not socially aware dumb feels too strong a word

No, some of them were truly morons. Like that faggot Pierre, who still can't get over it. I know you're reading this Pierre. Fuck you.

What do you expect her to do, settle down and have a family? Most "men" out of there these days are soi autists or "chad" manchildren.

larp is over

why do you keep doing this

you dont need to be mean to him for being born that way. im sure you dont like it when people are mean to for being born that way. i could be wrong though

it's not that hard to find someone even if you don't want kids. At least have the decency to not work some shitty manual labor job.
Because very little of it was even a larp. It made me very depressed and jealous of women.
Maybe, but he's the one who always seeks me out. He's also a creep who tried to take advantage of a mentally ill girl.

You might not get a paycheck just for being pretty, but you'll get your husband's. If you're an attractive woman I'll lay out the trajectory for you.

>finish hs with average grades/activities
>go to college to study something you find mildly interesting, don't worry about how in demand that degree is
>pick a guy from a high earning major to marry
>never work a day in your life

>jealous of women.
move to sweden, get trannygibs and transition already

Maybe after I kill myself.

God i wish i was pretty.

women are waking up and realizing men are not worth the drama

it seems more like he manipulated her which is still bad and it makes me sad but I would just keep him from doing it again not constantly insult him

>it seems more like he manipulated her
I doubt that idiot manipulated me at all, unless I'm missing something. Of course there's a possibility that you're him, since he's known for samefagging. Aren't you, Pierre?

You're making me depressed user, all you need is a fren. Too bad some people are meant to be alone.

I'm curious if you've got discord requests after the larp was exposed?

Attached: 1545777877548.jpg (428x457, 43K)

>I'm curious if you've got discord requests after the larp was exposed?
Maybe a few? I didn't pay much attention. Plus I made it pretty clear that I'd seek to dox any discordfags I get my hands on, so that might have deterred people.

no im not Pierre fren. I doubt that makes you believe me :(

Probably goes home at night shaking her ass for betabux online and then goes out on the weekend to choke on her married sugardaddy's cock. She needs the job as well because, well, a girl's gotta pay her way through college somehow right? Why don't you buy her a gift some time. Maybe she'll take you into the back room and blow you. Let's face it, that's more likely these days than her wanting an actual relationship.

Attached: consider.jpg (569x428, 25K)

It's okay, doesn't matter. I just had that thought, since you were defending him and he's done that a few times in the past.

Number of women who have tried to pay me back for dinners I've bought them: zero. A select few have offered to pay half, but they really want me to pay and readily let me pay when I insist.

You're just plain wrong honestly.

no i wasnt defending him not after what you told me what seems like yesterday. It just seems more like he tried to manipulate her away from others (being this board) so he could keep her to himself

>I'd seek to dox any discordfags I get my hands on
As Aiste you made that clear and people approached anyway. But would you that as yourself, with the larp part being clear and people trying to approach you as friends between males? And if so, why?

Attached: 1545302796446.jpg (1200x675, 80K)

I always wonder the same thing, if I wasn't ugly I would probably be a stay-at-home mom rn instead of living alone in a shitty apartment and working in customer service.

Yes, that's exactly what he did. He "prohibited" me from ever posting here and got pretty upset when he saw me still talking to other orbiters here. He admitted to being very jealous.
I'm not sure. I'm not really over my larp. If I were to find people unaware of who I was or picked a different larp, I'd still seek to dox them, maybe get some money too. I'm pretty wary of having any friends. My anxiety kicks in and I want to push them away.
I bet you only need minimal effort to become beautiful. Girls have many many options when it comes to beauty. You're just too lazy to take whats' being handed freely to you.

>buy dinner for someone
>upset when they take it as a gift
>"I don't agree on who pays for the check ahead of time"
My last few dates, they paid for me. Learn to be assertive.

I think of you as a friend even though you dont think of me as one. i dont use discord though cause the constant communication gets me thinking they hate me and other stuff which causes me to hate them and unfriend them

Your imaginary boyfriend online prohibited you from posting anonymously to Jow Forums because he knew other anonymous posters were also your imaginary boyfriends? Wow sounds legit. I'll tell you what, let's flirt and really make that guy jealous. It's so dirty because I have a tripcode to really get under his skin.

I was pointing out women have no problem if you spend money on them. It only gets iffy when you try to get them to commit and offer some kind of material support that requires they commit.

Don't worry, I don't hate you. If anything, the problem is always me. I hate myself, not you.

You have it all backwards. I was the only imaginary person in that whole story.

Attached: Bliss.png (600x600, 334K)

why can't you just treat women like fellow humans instead of dolls?

being a model requires you to work

Because I want to be a doll.

Attached: Unfazed.png (600x600, 172K)

we're all just people, user
we gotta work to get food to survive and its the same for all of us

If I was an attractive girl, my life would be set from the very beginning. You cant' trick me anymore, I know how easy it is to get a provider who worships you. I took the pill, there's no use erasing that memory now.

i dont hate you friend :) i doubt that helps but just thought you should know.
Im also sorry you werent born a girl. It really does make life easier
if it makes you feel better i wasnt born a girl either :(

>If I were to find people unaware of who I was or picked a different larp, I'd still seek to dox them, maybe get some money too.
Unaware of you as Aiste being a larp or fully unaware of you as you and them being both fully Anonymous? If so, why? Sounds like you have a bit too much anger inside you, that's not healthy in the slightest user.

>I'm pretty wary of having any friends. My anxiety kicks in and I want to push them away.
Well that's sad, I won't blame you as I had kind of the same problem. But I wouldn't want to hurt others for kicks. I'm wary of sickfucks too but I'd simply walk away when the alarm sounds. Damn user I'll pray God to save your soul. Not even a believer but you know what I mean.

Naturally you'd be stupid af to search friends as your current persona, I bet many besides Pierre hold a grudge against you and would try to fuck you up real good. I hope you consider doing it as a true user one day and find some sort of relief.

Attached: 1544101884497.jpg (850x872, 104K)

the same is true for an attractive boy with a rich gayman but do you really want to do that?
most people like agency

Thanks. It's just not what I expected to get from this larp. It feels empty, like after finishing a moeshit series.
>Unaware of you as Aiste being a larp or fully unaware of you as you and them being both fully Anonymous? If so, why?
Both work, though I'd prefer to stay as Aiste. I have too much invested in her. My main motivation is my hatred of Discordfags that I developed here. They'd always ruin my threads. And the fact alone that they fall for my shit-tier bait makes me hate them even more.

I don't know if I can ever leave this persona behind. Something inside me broke again. I really need to forget everything that happened.
An attractive boy still needs other qualities. More importantly he's still expected to contribute to society.

if it feels empty why do you want to stay her? is it perhaps your non fake life is worse? :( you just need a goal and working towards it, sounds easy doesnt it sorry to say its not:( thats the only thing i have going for me in life and keeping me here

It feels empty to not be her. Yes my real life is much more boring. I remember getting so frustrated because I couldn't just get in front of a mirror and quickly snap a few timestamped pics. I know it sounds pathetic, but it's how I really feel. All my goals are in shambles right now. I guess I need to start picking up what's left before suicide becomes a more attractive option.

I kind of get what you mean by "They'd always ruin my threads" but I insist you should try as hard as you can to leave it behind, or, step up your game and bait more unwary anons. Not that I personally aprove of it but having such hate without power to act on those you hate is like cancer, I know because I've felt the same.

Have you considered some of the people that got your threads rolling could be the same discordfags you hate now? Would that lessen your hate towards them?

im certainly not trying to convince you one way or another but if thats how you feel why arent you trying to be transgender? I think most goals most people have are fake which is why none of those seem attractive, they are just scared to end it because they dont know what death has in store

I don't know. It's not like I go out of my way to ruin them right now that I've come clear. But if I had the opportunity, I probably would. Back then I was inexperienced, I might do better now. I just want some power over anything at all, be it orbiters, discordfags, jannies or random normies. I really want to harm someone for being this way.
>Have you considered some of the people that got your threads rolling could be the same discordfags you hate now? Would that lessen your hate towards them?
Yes, that's definitely true. I suppose I just couldn't stand people who wouldn't play by my fiddle. At least I could argue with and change the minds of those who hated me. Discordfags were a whole different breed. Very hard to deal with.
>why arent you trying to be transgender?
Because it's just a cope. I'd prefer to kill myself in hopes of being reincarnated as a girl than become a tranny.

hmm my cope is sleep and video games and anime even though it doesnt, i am the same one who wants to go to space and without that i wouldnt be here honestly

>I just want some power over anything at all
Move to America, become a cop

ez

Hey space-user. Glad you stuck around. One more person in my cult hehe. I used to cope through anime too, but it just got too depressing, plus this larp is almost like an anime itself.

Attached: Waiting.png (600x600, 193K)

thank you fren is nice to kind of have friends. the only anime that has made me happy was overlord I read all the ln but now Im sad because I have to wait for more. I only like it because i imagine its me there having fun and power...

Sounds interesting, I might check it out. I would mostly watch slice of life with not much going on, since that's kind of what I want in life. Of course they're all girls too haha. I remember watching Muv-Luv, but I had to quit because it just seemed too depressing for me.

i like anime where i can pretend im not in this world so similar concepts both dont like life, i just dont like life this world has to offer, you seem to be okay with it as long as youre happy?

I'd be fine living here if I was an attractive girl and didn't have to interact with people too much. I wouldn't even be bothered about being objectified and all that feminist stuff. I'm rather apathetic anyways. I'd just like for someone to care for me regardless of my personality. Seems like being a pretty girl is the only way to achieve that. I have no aspirations otherwise.

It's hard to survive in the US on one income so both members of the relationship tend to work. Also, it could just be she needs the shekels and doesn't wanna basically sell herself. Not every girl has the mindset of a prostitute despite what r9k would tell you

hmm not me I feel that this life is boring/ useless is why i want to go somewhere where its not hence space and its very beautiful

I suppose I'm a pretty boring person then, haha.

Attached: Just Look Cute.png (600x600, 166K)

no you just find happiness in other things that doesnt make you boring, not at all