As a NEET who still lives with their parents and uses a family Amazon account...

As a NEET who still lives with their parents and uses a family Amazon account, how the fuck do I go about getting a Fleshlight?
I'm so fucking horny bros I just want to put my dick in a fake pussy.

Attached: RfmpjFELWY-2.png (300x250, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GCX1FecqkS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you can be a neet and still have a bank account lmao just like set up your own amazon account with that you can be a neet and stil lhave some level of dinepednece

Ask for money for a few weeks and say you're getting food and going for a walk. After you get enough just go to a sex shop.

The surveillance cameras will document the visit and it will be known.

There are no sex shops by me. The nearest one is probably 15-20 miles away.

tell me robots, is fucking a fleshlight considered as losing your virginity?

Do you think sex shop security cameras alert people when you're going to buy a pocket pussy?

>dinepednece

Attached: bottomlesspitslojak.jpg (252x200, 8K)

Can you buy a gift card on Amazon? If you can, do that, then use it to buy from another site later

Well. If you can't afford a flashlight as an adult, then you don't really deserve the pleasure it'd give you.

How much is one? Like 20 dollars?

youtube.com/watch?v=GCX1FecqkS8
youre welcome, OP

Are your parents the fucking NSA or something dude?

Consider buying a cheaper alternative so you pay less for the branding.

>buy yourself an amazon giftcard
>send it to another amazon account
>buy tanga or fleshlight or whatever with the other account.
desu if youre too dumb to figure this out, you dont deserve to jack off with anything other than your hand.

>dinepednece
What? He said independence

real pussy feels much better so nah it's better than your hand but it's not worth it imo. Seeing as you're a virgin idk you'd probably really like it DESU.

Just jerk off or use your sock you retard. Or do nofap.

I can afford it
I have a 100 dollar Amazon gift card
Don't you need to have a credit card on an Amazon account to make a purchase? Even if you're just using the gift card

No, you don't need a credit card. As long as you have enough funds.

Lmao just order it, what are your parents going to do?
>"Hey son I see you've bought a pocket-pussy-dick-destroyer-delux 3000, do you want to talk about it champ?"

will his parents even know what it is?

>Son, I've never been more ashamed
>Any man with a functioning dick knows the ona-master ball emptier 3.6 is the superior sex toy

Just make another account

Make your own amazon account, just get a prime trial and then cancel your membership

Imagine being this much of an underage faggot.
You do realize anyone can make an amazon account. You can buy amazon cards at any pharmacy or chain store. They're like $10.
You should be doing your homework instead of worrying about pvc pussy