Fembots, what does being "feminine" mean to you?

Do you agree with it? Do you like being perceived as feminine?

Attached: Just Look Cute.png (600x600, 166K)

Being feminine to me is just doing things that make others perceive you as a female. My body is overtly feminine enough that I can see myself as feminine without doing things there are stereotypically feminine. Makeup, skirts, dresses, acting "girly," etc. Trans people are clearly mentally ill, otherwise they wouldn't wear 90 layers of makeup, dress like the most slutty human beings imaginable and get long platinum blonde hair. They look like parodies of women.

Is there a line between acting girly and being girly? Surely, you do some things that would be perceived as "girly" naturally, without effort?

Giggling, walking in a delicate manner, acting motherly, talking about generally female oriented hobbies. Things like that.

Do you like being like that? Men are often afraid of not appearing masculine enough. Are you glad that you exhibit these "stereotypical" feminine behaviors?

pale soft skin, pouty lips, pink nipples, long soft blonde hair, big eyes, small nose, etc

I don't think there's anything wrong with not being super feminine as a female or masculine as a male. I just act however I want. I don't mind when guys act feminine. I'm best friends with a bi guy and he's a total sweetheart who looks adorable in a frilly dress. Nowadays anyone who doesn't act completely feminine or masculine are pressured into chopping up their parts. I think it's sick.

>I don't think there's anything wrong with not being super feminine as a female or masculine as a male
>Im frends with a bi guy and he's a total sweetheart who looks adorable in a firly dress
>Im FRIENDS with a (guy that doesnt act what most people would describe as masculine)
>IM FRIENDS

see what im implying femanon ? You see him as a friend not a potential partner because he doesn't act masculine .

Sounds pretty reasonable. To me "masculinity" and "femininity" always seemed like just a name of the sum of qualities generally considered attractive in that gender. But although masculine qualities seem almost universally positive, feminine ones might seem like sometimes demeaning, even if attractive. So I just wanted to know if the classical feminine ideal was something most women actually desired to emulate. For example, do you like being seen as cute? Even if it's in a bit of a childish way?

Attached: Bliss.png (600x600, 334K)

I enjoy being seen as cute. It gives me a warm fuzzy feeling. I'd honestly rather be cute than hot, likely because I'm a bit insecure. It really depends on each person and their personality. A very driven and domineering woman likely wants to be seen for her strengths, and only be seen as sexy in a sexual context. I prefer to stay low and feel safe.

I like being feminine but I know my body isnt nice enough to wear dresses and be pretty
and i look like a man so NG

but when I do try I like being seen as feminine and a girly girl kinda even tho I am straight NEEEEEEEEET

Thanks for an honest answer. Now I feel even more jealous than before haha.
I hope you can one day move past those issues and be as feminine as you wish!

Femininity is amazing. I do it for myself. Keeping femininity means not selling yourself to others, remaining modest. Like said, being a slut isn't feminine at all. The factor of modesty, which I keep as the best trait of femininity, is what I love most about it. Doing all those "girly" things but being modest and humble, kind and sweet.
Also, girly =/= feminine. There are various types of skirts, dresses, ways of acting "girly/feminine," makeup. It really depends on how you do it since the majority of women go by that. Following a femininity that portrays you to be elegant and classy is the best type, just like how men can be exert "swag" or "class" (like that silly meme).

Attached: 1523136654792.png (588x598, 402K)

Being feminine: I imagine the girls who know how to do hair, makeup, can go to bars and pick up guys, petite, cute laugh, eat light, healthy meals, have a million bras and lots of shoes.
I want to be perceived as feminine, but considering I out eat, out bike, and out hike every male I hang out with, dress like shit 90% of the time, as well as work a job where I'm covered in mud and lifting heavy shit all day, I'm fucked. Being around the farm guys is the only time I feel remotely feminine.

Attached: 324567890.jpg (820x513, 181K)

>Also, girly =/= feminine.
femine and girly can be used interchangeably so you're wrong

>A very driven and domineering woman likely wants to be seen for her strengths, and only be seen as sexy in a sexual context
I want to respect the shit out of a domineering woman. It's definitely more important than the typical sexual shit most relationships to be based around. Sex is such a small part of a relationship. It seems downright retarded to base an entire relationship around it, but that's what most normalfags seem to do anyway.

No I am for real

I barely shave and I am fat
not Tess Holiday fat but I have a big stomach and dresses dont feel the nicest or look the best on me

and muffin top is eww with skirts and stuff

but its my fault and I know it

For some reason it makes me feel warm and fuzzy to see these responses haha.
Do you long for that feeling outside of possibly being pressured by society or are you indifferent?

>tfw too much of a soiboi for a perfect girl like this and even if you get a chance, she'll leave you for a farm chad that can actually make her feel feminine

i never really thought about that desu. part of me wants to think that however you present yourself is inherently feminine if you're female, but the other (realistic) one knows to be feminine is based on stereotypes and how women are "expected" to be by default, girly and stuff. i'm a tomboy but i do like looking feminine on rare occasions, even tho it feels a little weird. and i agree with it (whatever that's supposed to mean) because i'm attracted to girly women so el oh el

Would you say being boyish is the same as being masculine? It's different user.

Attached: 1547900893769.png (245x248, 37K)

Please do get in shape. Or give away your body to me haha and I will. It makes me sad to see women waste their potential like that. I don't know, I'm just jealous.

Attached: Again And Again.png (600x600, 218K)

personally I see boyish as akin to femininity and like most I equate masculinity with manliness. it's in the definition.

It isn't so much a feeling I long for, since I enjoy doing what I'd like to and being an /out/fag. But sometimes when I'm next to a super cute, done up girl at the store or something I feel left out. I guess it is part societal pressure, and part wanting to be desirable to guys sometimes.

>i'm a tomboy
>i'm attracted to girly women

Attached: Erotic.jpg (400x386, 32K)

I really like the responses in this thread. I think that feminism intentionally ignores the positive qualities of feminine behavior, preferring to try to emulate male shit. It bothers me when women have a complex and try to be """""empowered""""" by being some weird parody of men, like said about trans people. I feel like a lot of people are taught this cartoonish view of history where all the evil, stupid men were oppressing all the noble women, despite the fact that that view doesn't account for the different roles that the sexes had back then. Women have more freedom to do different things because of the advancement of technology, not because of feminism. I genuinely believe that the gender relations in the past were completely fair and made sense, and feminists are just getting more and more of an unfair advantage with time.

I got the tip of my dick cut off at birtg for no good reason, I had to sign up for the selective service, and my sexuality and general existence is routinely shamed and belittled by spiteful, judgemental women who think they're being "progressive" and "tolerant". But sure, YOU'RE the oppressed one, because a guy you didn't like tried to flirt with you once.

Attached: unsorted186.jpg (768x1086, 157K)

Got my gaydar going off.

femininity is god tier, too bad they're all F types :( i'm not only a useless bidyke but also a lonely one

>they're all F types
I dunno what that means.
>i'm not only a useless bidyke but also a lonely one
Does that mean you'll give a boy a chance or would you just leave him for a pretty girl anyway?