Whats your excuse, robots? Just look at this guy:

Whats your excuse, robots? Just look at this guy:
youtu.be/k4o30y96kv8

Attached: 635407EE-D6DF-4609-9412-B923ABC8AAB1.jpg (2208x1106, 1.17M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVwwlAkTt60
youtube.com/watch?v=UCUSmJurqrU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm not deformed enough for people to feel pity for me.

By the way, i am gay if it matters

This thread again...nice...

>this bait thread every fucking day
>retards think he's slaying that pussy when her thighs would crush his decrepit torso like a nut cracker
>lol incels whats your excuse

she couldn't find a guy that she could dominate so she settled for this abomination, also she goes out and fucks other dudes

>Whats your excuse, robots?

more then 100 years of feminism and with no sign of stopping. I want male authority over my children first and justice in the legal system. that means no duluth model, no child support laws and no rape shield laws. if that is fixed then we can talk about getting a girlfriend

Plus, she's doing what they call "virtue signalling" -- essentially, she's showing off how virtuous she is by spending time with a spazz.

Excuses.

Thats fine. Just remain celibate.

I mostly stopped visiting this board two years ago. Im still a KHV, but I never could get behind the general misogynistic mentality of this board. I basically only drop nowadays to make random threads that I shouldnt make on my home board. ;)

I hope none of you identify as incels. Complete reddit-tier term.

>dude hypergamy lmao
Yawn. You guys dont change, huh?

I somewhat agree. That still shouldnt stop you from finding a gf. :)

Or shes an individual showing Christ-like love? Sure, most people are virtue-signaling, but there are people out there who are genuinely more kind-hearted.

they joined in elaborate scheme to gain attention and publicity

>Sure, most people are virtue-signaling

Yeah, but how many women are virtuous enough to enter into a serious relationship with a physically handicapped guy? Most women who think of themselves as "virtuous" aren't going to go THAT far. Only the top 5% of virtuous women would even consider that.

Let's be real, she has some sort of fetish

I absolutely do not believe in genuine selflessness kindness and understanding like this, she either wants to appear as a good person, or has a cripple fetish, it's like a deeper level of those weird people who comment "wow you're so beautiful" to people who are clearly severely deformed on social media, i'm honestly kind of disgusted.

This applies to both sexes.

Attached: Yelena.png (523x418, 156K)

She looks so happy with him and she qt, but why is she in this relationship when there's plenty of able-bodied men? Even in the beginning where she has to move his body for him, like, why willingly live that life? The way she looks at him shows she really loves him too, or she's an amazing actor.

No hate, just curious

when he dies she probably gets all the money thats why shes going out with him

Attached: 50681589_2687369367970027_2666414541734150144_n.jpg (720x377, 26K)

I'm convinced that she's a fetishist, I'm not saying that someone couldn't fall in love with a deformed/ disabled person like that guy but look at her eyes. She genuinely seems very attracted to him, I don't think it's just acting.

I thought that too. If it's not for some secret gain, like he's rich as fuck and she trying to get that money, then what else could it be? Maybe that's just what turns her on? She looks like she wants to eat him/his dick lmao. Shes fucking hot too

>That still shouldnt stop you from finding a gf

no thanks innocent men should not see a single day in jail.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVwwlAkTt60

youtube.com/watch?v=UCUSmJurqrU

>Or shes an individual showing Christ-like love? Sure, most people are virtue-signaling, but there are people out there who are genuinely more kind-hearted.
what she's doing is biologically incorrect

Same as it ever was.

Why do you ask?

so is asceticism, suicide/ self harm, homosexuality and probably more that I can't think of right now

oh yeah, fucking abortion
or even just contraception
scat fetishism too now I think about it, can literally poison yourself with that

Some people have a need to take care of someone in order to feel wanted. But instead of getting herself a puppy, she got a disabled guy.

So she's probably pretty crazy, but it's not like this dude can get any better than this, so good for him.

>Excuses.
Just as you asked for.

>Gottle of geer