I'm not going to abandon you

>I'm not going to abandon you
>abandons me
What did he mean by this?

Attached: e.jpg (500x354, 18K)

he probably meant that you're a clingy BPD cunt.
You're the kind that is the most fun to ghost out of nowhere.
just too satisfying.

you must be overly possessive or just boring

I'm clingy, but I don't think I'm a cunt. I never argued with him about anything or did anything mean to him, I don't know why he would just discard me like that.

Why is hurting people fun to you?

it means he got w/e he wanted from you, be that attention, or w/e else. Its ok, I know that feel

what happened user? I am here for you

maybe he found something else he liked and was too much of a bitch to talk to you about it
people who ghost are cowards and very weak, don't let people like make you think they're doing it for fun. they only do it because they're afraid and don't have enough social experience to end a relationship normally

>tells me we are good friends
>we are getting married tomorrow
what did she mean by this?

Attached: gif50.gif (750x750, 16K)

This is juts everyone frankly. Every girl who's ever said anything of that kind has inevitably done exactly that. I dunno why people say it or do it, I can't understand not being so sure of your own mind that you could ever just change your mind out of nowhere. If I say something, I'm confident that I'll mean it forever, otherwise I wouldn't say it in the first place.

I'm really sorry that happened, OP. I've been there too. Were you two together?

idk why youre asking a bunch of socially inept individuals advice about things if this nature lol

i dont really know to be honest.
normally im just completely apathetic towards other peoples emotions, but with such whores its just too amusing.
just ghosting them when they suspect it the least is fun, but leading them on and threatening to leave them fucks the up even more.
People with BPD are the easiest to manipulate but just being around them can be insufferable.

Attached: 1546777165302.jpg (410x480, 28K)

It hurts, I feel so used. I would have done anything to make him happy and he just bails on me.
Met a guy on this board and got pumped/dumped. Lived with him for 2 months then got ghosted when I came home for a funeral.
He has way more experience than me and I feel like if I was dumping someone I would at least tell them why. He wouldn't even give me a real reason, maybe he just didn't want to hurt my feelings.
Yeah.
I think you got dumped by someone with BPD and you're just being edgy. I'm sorry you got hurt user.

He got bored.
He had had enough of you.
You just didn't click in his eyes.
He felt dealing with you was a pain.
He found someone/something more interesting.

May have been something along these lines.

Need a little less edge on that. Also, how can you feel satisfaction without even seeing his/her reaction?

well you can think what you want.
its the internet after all.
but im actually being honest. it is quite fun and i understand, based on your posts, why he left you.
you seem quite annoying, boring and as if you feel the need to tell everyone your story to get some sympathy points.
he probably just got bored

wow so edgy
that hurts my heart. i wish things were easier for you. you should always do your best to communicate even if it's hard, and it sounds like you've done your best to try to, whereas he hasn't done much at all.

you'll get through this, but yeah, it's gonna hurt a lot for a while. i'm sorry, user.

>we'll be bored of each other in 4 months we get along so well
>blocks me off of everything after a week for no reason
what did she mean by this

ngl, look for an actual man that makes you happy, and not just someone who might feign interest in you

How am I supposed to tell the difference? I thought he did care about me.

maybe you need to be not firm next time, you sound a bit like a pushover so it is easy to do something like this without repercussions

What would being firm have done about it, it's not like I could have made him not leave.

I think it's a possibility, for him to get up and leave like this he probably knew you wouldn't do anything about it so he just did it

What can you do about it if someone leaves you? I begged him not to, told him I'd do anything. It's not like I can force him to love me.

then honestly, just forgive and move on, use this experience to teach you how to better look for your s/o

I'm talking about general behavior over the course of the relationship, you gotta be stronger!

I don't know faggot, why don't you post this thread two or three more times?

Here's some attention for you. Dumb whore

what do you like to do in life, user?

I thought that if I did whatever he wanted he'd be more likely to stay.
Thank you, I'll try that.
I don't really like anything honestly. I don't have any hobbies aside from videogames, and I mostly just replay the same ones I already like.

that's a start, there must be something about those games that hits the right spot for you. what ones do ya like?

You caused him to go back on his word thanks to your behavior. Either too clingy or just mentally insane.

Attached: 1531776450637.jpg (1300x1818, 139K)

Vice city and the Spyro games are probably my most replayed, like around 50 times each at least. I mostly just like them because I played them as a kid and they remind me of that time.

it might seem like doing everything somebody wants is good for a relationship, but it's not
there needs to be push and pull, you gotta be your own person with your own wants that they also need to be mindful of, which he clearly wasn't
you wanting things in return is a good thing, be a little picky so they know where you stand

aaah YESSS vice city is the best classic GTA game :') the atmosphere is so cool, i love that 80s neon glitz heheh. spyro is rad too! i never got to play too much as a kid... i got a lot more crash in whenever i was near a playstation, but i always loved how gorgeous the worlds are in spyro

how old are you now?

Wanna come get pumped, not dumped and play spyro? Sounds p comfy

I liked Vice City because it's the most replayable, the ones after it are too long/have too much buildup and 3 had a lot of unpolished mechanics. I'm 23.
Honestly I always wished I had someone to play games with me. I had to beg my ex to play anything with me even though he used to play games a lot.

whaaaa laaaame video games and cuddles are the fucking best! GTA is like the best 2P single player game ever. he was missing out. i wanna know more about you

I would probably dump someone who plays rockstar games, too, contributing to the death of western games

Really? That sucks. If both people play games you'd think the nice natural bonus is they'd play together and spend time together. Even if it's not multiplayer games, just watching each other or taking turns each on levels is comfy, fun and a nice way of spending time together. Or playing through the same game together at the same time to see what the differences in what you do are. Wish I had someone to do that shit with. Pump, play vidya, watch shows and anime, cook or eat, best couples activities.

What do you want to know about me? I'm kind of boring, there isn't much to talk about.
:(
He'd watch me play sometimes, he just didn't like playing them anymore I guess. He never cooked with me, but we'd watch shows and eat together. I miss him a lot.

You can't ask someone not to abandon you.

What you're basically asking them is to stay in a relationship with you before you've developed that level of intimacy.

Saying "please don't abandon me" is weird because it shows how dependent you are already. He didn't mean to abandon you, he just decided you two weren't good for each other- but you want it to be easier than that.

You want to find a person, then BOOM. You don't want to wait, you want it now.

Met a guy on this board and got pumped/dumped. Lived with him for 2 months then got ghosted when I came home for a funeral.

No you fucking didn't you lying whore. No one meets anyone from r9k. Came home for a funeral and got dumped? Aww jeebus I am sobbing...

Attached: maekitcrie.gif (250x140, 289K)

stop fucking posting the same shit over and over again faggot

Don't tell me not to post over and over, tell the people in my life not to abandon me over and over.

who hurt you?
what's your favorite stuff to munch on? i'm not the best at cooking, but i LOVE food, so i definitely don't mind having a little fun whipping something up in the kitchen.

shows... what shows are you into? are you into any creative stuff?

>who hurt you?

Oh shitttttt. Did you just hit me with the feminists "how to roast" handbook of 1983?

Attached: justwomen.gif (243x200, 475K)

Anything sweet really, I love candy/baked goods.

I don't watch a ton of shows, I just suck at picking stuff out so I just watch really popular stuff. Not watching anything that's currently airing except better call saul.

I tried getting intro drawing and 3d modeling a couple times but I get really frustrated being bad at stuff and give up.
Still a better burn than calling someone a feminist.

oh man i still gotta catch up on BCS! i slammed literally all of breaking bad in one week a couple years ago and what a fucking trip. i miss those guys :(

you might like bojack, if you've heard of that...

3D modeling is TOUGH so i don't blame ya. doodling is cool tho in that even the most rudimentary stuff can totally drip with style. you should draw some more sometime, even just for fun. don't sweat being good at it; there's no right way!

do you play any other games? what makes you happy in life?

>Still a better burn than calling someone a feminist.

I understand reading is hard when your head is stuck in a KFC bucket 24/7.

>Anything sweet really, I love candy/baked goods.

Yeah we get it, You are fat lazy fuck. No wonder you got dumped whore. Go leech of some other guy already.

Attached: womenfail1.gif (244x200, 1.55M)

(also omg baked stuff... do u know how to make croissants.............)

>Fat
Maybe that's why he dumped her?

>Maybe that's why he dumped her?
That and the fact she comes across as a whiny annoying needy bitch. /thread.

Attached: 1543983350965.png (385x385, 177K)

The last season of BCS was kind of bad honestly, nothing really happened.

I've heard of bojack, might watch it eventually but I can just never sit myself down to watch something alone.

I might try to get into drawing again once I'm feeling better again, it'd be nice to get good at it.

I play a ton of games, though lately I've just been playing a lot of hearthstone since I don't have the motivation for anything else. Started playing Yakuza Kiwami today though and it's pretty fun.

Not sure what makes me happy in life, the time I spent with my ex was probably the first time I was happy since I was a kid.
Yeah I do, not very well though.
Your posting style is just so quaint it's hard to be upset by it. Fat jokes, trying too hard to be edgy, and "womenfail" gifs. Are you a 13 year old boy from the year 2006?

YAKUZA IS SO GOOD HOLY FUCK did you start with 0??

i mean, i'd watch bojack again if i had company... just sayin'.........

and i'd love to see your doodles :D

>haha I'm not going to ghost you
>ghosts me
It still hurts, friend.

Attached: nooooo.png (382x395, 35K)

Yeah I started with 0, I actually played it while I was at my ex's so it kind of hurts since I keep remembering him.

Don't have any doodles saved but I'd watch bojack with you if you wanted.
I understand why they do it, just not why they have to lie about it. That's the worst part.

i haven't started kiwami yet either, so...

do you have an email or discord?

I'm only a couple hours in, you could start and we could talk about it if you wanted.

Here's a throwaway email if you want to send me your discord. I'm really awful at holding conversations online though.

[email protected]

>I'll always be here
>leaves
Thanks a lot, that makes me feel so much better.

should be sent