90% of people on here lol

90% of people on here lol

Attached: 295F8A66-FD0B-4A7A-B67B-ADD93FA02057.jpg (1125x1070, 447K)

truthpilled. top FIF, lads

>going to hang out at Walmart
>hold the door for a qt
>she doesn't suck my dick

It's fucking hell being 5'8.

There is some truth to that though. It's true handsome men will have it easier, but it's also true that doing these things helps.

However, thins are never as easy as "just hit the gym", or "get a haircut". For me, I'm balding so no matter what haircut I get I look like a joke. Showering is common sense, if you don't shower don't expect to be a member of the society. And lastly, doesn't matter how ripped I get in the gym if I'm just a boring person or a degenerate.

During my childhood, I was praised how mature and quiet I was for my age. Now, I'm the boring guy. In the future, I'm sure they'll see me as a creepy guy that still likes anime (at first due to escapism, now because it's all I've left).

Life isn't easy, nor is it fair. Your advice, albeit in a mocking style, is nothing more than saying "Wanna get a gf? Just be attractive!"

Wow, thanks! I'm cured!

No, that's not "truthpilled" faggot. I shower everyday and I have a nice haircut that I style before I go out and I shave. Not fat either

this is not true
i'm holding my weewee in my hand

I'm 5'5, lmao

>did all the stuff in the pic
>the girls that i thought were interested in me were just being friendly
Yeah no I gave up on chasing the roast

I don't really think this is *the truth*.
Many people are depressed, have really twisted and low self-image and have mental health issues. Telling them to do those things isn't gonna fix them. They are not gonna do those things because they can't. A injured man isn't gonna walk just because you tell him so. He might walk if he gets help, accepts said help and learns to walk.
The people here need to repair themselves first and usually starts with knowing that you have a problem and accepting that you need and deserve help. And that isn't easy.
Your normie advice only treats the symptoms and not the cause. Sure, it might help some people here, but not most.

Attached: do_you_feel_real.jpg (1920x1080, 408K)

>It's all about face, height and frame
That's 80% of what determines your social status, and therefore your sexual success. So this is 80% true.

>If you're not in the top 20% of men, there is no way in hell you're getting laid.
This is wrong. 85-90% of men get laid regularly. However, if you're in the bottom 10-15% of men, which I am and many of you are as well, it's true that you're not getting laid. Among women, only 1-2% find themselves in that position due to hypergamy.

You are me, except I don't like gooktoons.

Make yourselves more interesting some how. There are guys out there putting crazy amounts of effort into themselves in order to increase their chances of finding a mate. You can't just sit back and expect to get a top-shelf cutie girlfriend if you don't put in the effort.

Literally every single time myself or others offer advice to the people here who need that help, we're instantly drowned out in a chorus of "FUCKING GET OUT OF HERE NORMALFAGGOT REEEEEEE" posting.

lol im stronger than you cuck retard weakling call me when you've fucked a girl

lmao go post in your pua forums
don't impose your normal shit views on us
this is how it's been, this is how it will always be. i'm glad we still have a working immune system against faggots like you

This would make sense if you guys were talking about processors or compilers or whatever 24/7, but a huge percentage of Jow Forums threads are people literally asking for dating advice.

I'm sure it's mostly because most of the help you give is like 'be yourself', 'take a shower' and 'be interesting'.

Make yourself interesting. Just be attractive.

No amount of effort can change my personality to be 'interesting'. Personality doesn't change overnight. It takes years.

Charisma can't be learned, it's a talent. It can only be honed. If you have no charisma people will not be interested in you. You might not know this, but I'm the type of person who starts peaking, and then people just talk over me and I just fade into silence realizing nobody actually cares.

Here's the thing, though.

Attractiveness, whether social/professional or romantic/sexual, is a nature/nurture thing where nature is very important. Yes, you can improve your fate in life - but only if you have the right genetics. If you are sufficiently genetically unattractive, you fall below the threshold where self-improvement can make the difference. It's like running a marathon - most people can train themselves to run a marathon, but if you were born paralyzed you can train all you like but you'll never get there.

A lot of the people who gather here are genetically broken. I'm ugly as sin ("rat-faced" is one of the nicer things I've heard about my appearance) and autistic as all hell, so no amount of self-improvement is going to help me. I already shower every day, never wear clothes two days in a row, use deodorant and aftershave, drink two litres of water every day, walk several miles a day if the weather permits it and try to socialize on the rare occasions when people will let me. But I'm never welcome anywhere because, as I said, I'm ugly as sin and awkward due to the autism. To other people, socializing with literally anyone else beats socializing with me, no matter how hard I try.

If there wasn't a rule about not posting pictures of yourself on this board I would prove you wrong in a heartbeat.

Attached: GirlsAreGay.jpg (1024x815, 107K)

What do you look like
now I'm curious

It's sad how much just being out of shape really affects your chances of getting girls, before I was in shape no woman would even look at me now I get mires from girls all the time even though I'm shy and never talk. The best thing I ever did was get a good bod and because of that I started getting a better face because of low body fat.

Lmao @ you if you think a haricut and shower competes with this
blackpill: chads are everywhere. Being handsome is EVERYTHING in human society.

Attached: 6'6 3.jpg (359x698, 48K)

I'm swedish-american.
I'm 6'1
I'm a mesomorph
Dirty blonde hair
Blue-green eyes
High Solid cheek bones
Not fat
Wide shoulders and developed upper body strength.
Trimmed bead with no patchy spots
Sort of like this guy in the pic.

Attached: 1526197902924.jpg (750x721, 114K)

I'm 7/10 and 6' and I personally admit it's ogre. If you're sub 8 and sub 6'2 in 2019> it's fucking ogre as fuck. there's no escape from hypergamy...

Attached: handsome.jpg (861x272, 97K)

shut the fuck up nigger go cry a river somewhere else, do anything with your life even playing vidya for hours ANYTHING

begone chad
don't you have some girls to fuck

I'm muscular, nice haircut, dress well, take showers twice a day and have excellent hygiene.

but I'm 5'8 so i cant get girls unless i luck out really hard and find a used up failed stacey who will cheat on me at best

>get hair cut
>still not white passing
>in shape
>still not white passing
>shower everyday
>still not white passing
>mfw "just self improve yourself 7/10 average white facial genetics and beard genes"
>my fucking face when I have modern stylish haircut, smell like coconuts, cut as fuck, dress well and will never EVER get a gf because every girl wants a white dude
>mfw attractive built race mixed dude but girls would rather date an ugly white manlet than me 100% of the time
>mfw just be yourself
>my face when when self improvement only gets you so far
my face face when when free will is a joke and their are factors outside of your control that ruin your life and white passing 7/10 upper caste white dudes simply don't get it.My face when you think white passing people can be robots or feel depression or not get girls.

Attached: 1503092428108.png (848x1080, 976K)

>that's what they told me
>dieted and worked out, got a haircut, bought new clothes
>still women react negatively towards my attention
Now they tell me I'm just a bad person.
I liked when they said all I has d to to was loose weight.

I don't want that, I want a wife.
I don't want to date a slut, I just want a pure qt3.14 virgin who will have my kids.

Why don't you get one
I have a hard time believing that's out of your reach.

>he thinsk zygos and coloring matter
I skull, jaw and eye area mog you into the ground you swedish subhuman

Lmao if you think I play video games. Jfl
you're legit a rotting virgin. I know the game
it's ogre boyo rope urself

Attached: 6'6.png (1080x1920, 848K)

you are dumb as a rock, rotting your brain on media would actually be beneficial to you, unfuckable incel

>unfuckable incel
>tfw rated 7/10 up to 8.5/10 on most brutal psl sites
>tfw objectively gorgeous
>tfw insane jaw, eye area, dimorphism, skull etc
>described as ''the best looking to post on this subreddit for months''
But keep coping saying i'm ''unfuckable''
next ur gonna say im unfuckable cos my personality

Attached: seanu.jpg (273x304, 20K)

If i was atleast 5'9 and not 5'4 im actually king of manlets

Attached: 1552002143197.png (1503x1046, 73K)

jesus christ you are insecure, ive been called handsome in real life but guess what I think im ugly and that means nothing to me really, when I do something to continue the advancement of mankind (not saying my species cause men are killers they destroy every natural thing they see) I can say im doing something for human society

Bullshit? I dress nice, I'm buff (3/4/5 at 200 lb), I shower twice a day, I brush my teeth twice a day, I study and I'm still getting rejected 100% of the time because there are an amount of people with the exact body but are way more handsome than I could've ever been.

I know jobless skinny fat drug addicts who live by their mom with 30 and get laid like crazy with hot women because of their face.

but you are going to make use of your body in your biological prime, that is something they dont have the means to do, you can easily outrun them, outlift them hell even give them a spanking in a primal instinct filled fight.
There's nothing to feel bad about here grats on the multiple pl8s

Step 1. - get off the fucking computer if it is 'all you have left'

Nobody ever said anybody can't become attractive, at least personality-wise

He still doesn't have a normal social life, though.

Think about it like this. He can outrun most men; but he cannot outrun any lions or leopards. He is stronger than most men, but he cannot beat a bear or a tiger in a fight. The thing that sets people apart is advanced social cooperation, and he is not good at that. So he'd make a less-than-mediocre predator in a state of nature, and he doesn't have mankind's unique evolutionary gimmick either. Spin it any way you want, but that's a bad deal.

Maybe stop being a sperg?

I go to the gym 5 days a week and I run for 20 minutes most mornings. I'm a healthy bmi but I have a body far percentage of around 25 or so. I shower everyday. I am 6'1. I am also a complete and utter fucking loser, no matter how hard I work I don't seem to make progress. I'm not even worried about getting laid or anything like that, it just genuinely feels like I'm a mistake of a person. I feel like I'm disgusting.That anyone who ever got close to me would see through my hard work and smell the desperation.

It feels like people like me just aren't meant to be happy.
We're not meant to be alive. Life just isn't fair and we have to deal with it.

I don't want to deal with it anymore.

Attached: 1543194937994.png (300x300, 176K)

I am 25, prime is a very very short life, 18-23 to be exact. I wasted my entire youth and early 20s because being ugly and noz intelligent enough made me depressed so I did my highschool diploma with awful grades at 22 and dropped out of college twice.

way to miss the point...
I admit I did go a little too primitivistic there with my words of choice but what I meant is that he will be fit when hes young and that is FUCKING AWESOME if you can manage to do it, taking advantage of your body just when you can

It's funny because not only am I 90% better looking than this thread I am probably 90% more sociable, interesting and personable. Life just sucks if you aren't a white male sorry.

prime for me would be 24-27 I dont know about you, maybe the way you look at things denies you of your desired happiness

>wanting a relationship at all
go back to facebook you retard normalfags

You think I haven't done that?

Go outside, drinking with friends. Have a little party going on. Fast forward a few hours. I find myself alone sleeping on a couch, nobody caring about my presence, holding back tears, regretting going to the party. And this happened for like 5-6 times before I just quit to keep myself from breaking down completely. I'd rather distance myself from my friends than feel this kind of loneliness again.

You see, I'm just a number to fill in the spots. Wouldn't be a party with 2-3 people, but gather some more and it's already worth something. Want to play X video game? Don't have the people? Get this guy (me).

People are interested in me as long as I can fill the spot.

Oh and I still live with my parents, cuddle with my Teddy every night (because else I would be too depressed) and I did the entire day nothing but playing video games because holidays and nobody asked or answered me to do anything.

Working out won't fix my small dick and balls.

Attached: 1536713627545.jpg (755x600, 111K)

Very recognizable. Always the third wheel that no one speaks to unless they want something specific from you.

I'm 5'6 and not fat

>, when I do something to continue the advancement of mankind
it's if you were gl and virile and spread your genetics
that's the way a real man helps mandkind you subhuman

90% more socially retarded, sure.

There are women who like it that way. Not even lying.