"Hey, user, we've been friends for a long time and I gotta know. Have you ever rubbed one out while thinking of me?"

"Hey, user, we've been friends for a long time and I gotta know. Have you ever rubbed one out while thinking of me?"

Attached: peek.jpg (1200x960, 199K)

I'd prefer to think of my wife, as her tits are larger.

I was
just this morning I thought of you while I reached zenith

Is pic related her, and is she actually doing that while asking the question? If so, why am I on her bed, and why is she showing me her boob?

THESE THREADS ARE DOGSHIT user, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE

I really hate when artists give tomboys big boobs it just doesn't fit the aesthetic at all

Tomboys can have big boobs irl you know.

when you've been friends with someone for a long time you get comfortable with a little nudity. You sleep over at their house and walk out of the shower naked to change your clothes with the door open.

I actually got this question when we where drunk on bag-in-box wine. I told the truth that I always think of her when I'm jerking off. We haven't spoke in like four months now.

why would you lie to someone on the internet? lying is wrong

But I am a tomboy with big boobs...

you're a dumb overweight fujoshi

Tranny chest modifications doesn't count,

then post them tard

Attached: 1552344269129.jpg (1665x2500, 1.28M)

Based discord tranny, keep shitting up our board.

I'd rather not get b& user.

Attached: Screenshot_20190220-093217~2.png (480x459, 90K)

I've never been that close with someone but ok. So she is asking me while changing her clothes, and I'm just hanging out in her room?

Then why mention it in the first place?

Attached: boo.gif (220x245, 451K)

she's just playfully showing you her boob while talking to you. Friends do that with each other as a joke.

No becuase upon physical examination it has occured to me that your are underage and the law permits me from seing you as a sexual being.

just figure out how to reset your IP

Attached: 1538331678134.png (341x314, 151K)

post on soc and crosspost

I dont jack it to people I know personally. Makes me feel like a creep if I do.

Well if we're that close to each other then I guess I would have to be honest with her, and if she were that hot then the honest answer would be "Yes. Several times."

no, friends dont do that, stop lying to the other user you faggot

based tomboy thread

Attached: m1q7ys.png (969x640, 108K)

I've only done it a couple times and it feels a bit weird but good because you know them. although you look at them differently after you've beaten your dick to them

Then you should be my tomboy(girl) girlfriend.

why would i clean my shoes for meone? and why are you aproaching me while showing your tit woman?

rest in peace anonymous #51457651

I actually felt an instant, intense wave of agonzing shame overcome me from reading that. I've jerked off to the thought of almost all the women I interact with

Attached: 9BE26635-80C3-4B4F-B4F0-E10E263D1293.jpg (750x923, 142K)

I confessed to fantasizing about a girl when she asked once, and explained what the fantasies were like (giantess, feet, vore etc.) when she inquired further.
Somehow she didn't cut contact with me.

Attached: sample_373f9ec677d92ff27604fdd01343efe39b0b6b78.jpg (850x1066, 320K)

was there any noticeable change in how she saw you?

She was pretty chill about it and I've never noticed any real change in how she is with me. I think she understands me, she's told me she feels a little sympathy over me having a desire I'll never be able to live out so it could have been a lot worse.
It still comes up sometimes when we talk.

Attached: 1483745875064.jpg (1616x1086, 666K)

>tfw that weirdo you went on a pity date with reveals his disgusting foot fetish

Attached: freaks.jpg (505x400, 25K)

>It still comes up sometimes when we talk.

She wants to fuck you.

Am I the only one who just can't jerk off to the thought of girls they know? It just seems weird to me, I can't even really fathom how other people do it. That said,
>tfw a girl will never masturbate thinking about you

p-please join my server user-kun, i'll show you my pretty p-pussy.
/CxnGjd

The whole idea of "staying friends" with a girl who doesn't wanna fuck/be bf and gf just doesn't compute for me. If you just never talk about anything like that, then it's okay, but as soon as it comes out into the open that you want to be more than friends and she doesn't reciprocate, the whole friendship is basically ruined in my eyes. You can't go back after that, and it's too big of an insult to quietly accept - you have to just get out of there.

god i want a 2d wife so bad

Attached: mezzo1.jpg (259x194, 7K)

>foot fetish
>disgusting
gtfo

>tfw a girl will never masturbate thinking about you

You have no idea the filthy things women think about while masturbating. Think about the most lewd thing you've ever thought about while masturbating. Now multiply it by 100 and add some super dark stuff and you just barely get to the outer reaches of the most lewd things any given woman has masturbated to.

No but even if that were true I don't know if I'd take her up on it. I don't see her as an ideal marriage partner or mother to any potential children, it's a different type of connection we have really. I know she doesn't have those kind of romantic feelings for me either.

The fantasy stuff is just a whole other kind of intimacy I guess.

Attached: 1477795880741.png (810x972, 718K)

Her bringing it up over and over again and asking in the first place 100% means she wants you to make a move on her. She's probably already masturbated thinking about you.

It's not something we talk about regularly, she's not bringing it up much, only once every few weeks I suppose.

Attached: 137822.jpg (800x792, 255K)

Yep, she wants to fuck you.

Aight, if a girl asked me this and I hadn't, I'd tell her. If I had, I'd still tell her, because if she's asking she best be cool with a yes.

A couple girls in particular, that'd make some things awkward but I feel like they'd already kinda know (you KNOW I'm lookin' at you, Kate. You fuckin' know).

>brings up your GIANTESS VORE FOOT FETISH
>EVERY FEW WEEKS

N I G G A

Aight, maybe I'm overreacting. Maybe you guys' relationship is at a suuuuuper comfy place in time, where you can just talk about your weird-ass anime fetishes and not have there be some sexual tension, but if I told the girl I see semi-regularly and have a little tension with that I jerk off to the idea of a giant version of her and her massive feet she'd probably not wanna see me again.

>suuuuuper comfy place in time, where you can just talk about your weird-ass anime fetishes and not have there be some sexual tension
The tension is onesided as far as I can tell, and in a way we are in a sort of comfy place. I don't know exactly how to describe it. There's still a level of awkwardness, I think she comprehends my feelings really well, and just "gets" it which stopped things from becoming too weird between us.

Attached: 1486252727147.png (1024x768, 657K)

I would just kiss her and dominate her and then have sex until we are done having sex

Imagine not fapping in the lewd channel full of oc, hentai,and more
/Y2aabqQ

Attached: 33d1c5a.jpg (1340x1916, 192K)

What kind of lewds are we talking about, user?

Only Muslims and virgins are so afraid of female contact

differently how?

it just feels a little weird, that's all

>it feels a bit weird but good
Yeah.
It felt cathartic for me.

Attached: 1477796115551.jpg (828x620, 65K)

I know that feel.
The only way for me to fap to someone I personally know, would be if it's explicitly stated to be a desirable thing (and it happens both ways), if we had sex before and she's still dtf, or if she's my gf.