Anyone else here kinda wish that drugs didn't exist? They're like the ultimate temptation pretty much. Life is shit...

Anyone else here kinda wish that drugs didn't exist? They're like the ultimate temptation pretty much. Life is shit, there is no cure, but you have this thing dangled in your face called 'drugs' that can make you feel like you've found the cure for a while, but then later it creates even worse problems than it solved. Later, once you've figured this out, you may manage to pry yourself away from drugs, but there'll always be part of you that kinda misses the way they made you felt, and feels as though life is kind of pointless without it.

Attached: drug pepe.jpg (247x204, 26K)

it really do be that way my guy, it really do...

Just do some drugs, pussy.

Anime exists tho

ty for new pepe, fren

Attached: 1531781391259.jpg (1735x1671, 872K)

Drugs are the best way to Expiernece an alternative reality.
I feel everyone should try them. Especially mdma, dmt or xanax.
To be able to feel so much love, see completely different dimensions or have no anxiety and a good night's sleep.

But like what if life was meant to be with drugs and people got it wrong man.... What if people got it wrong

We're you not around for the great crash of '16?

i just collect them for personal appreciation, maybe pepe economy will rise again

Attached: 1531785280652.gif (600x600, 1.96M)

I wish drugs existed by had no side effects and were legal.
Fuck if I could just take something that made me largely stay "sober" but get visuals that would be fucking 10/10. 2CB is the closest I've had to it crazy visuals but not actually a psychedelic headspace, but I still felt pretty "drunk" on it.

there are two types of drugs imo: those that make life more fun (recreational) and drugs that numb you so you don't care anymore (antidepressants/antipsychotics). I really want the pharma/psychiatry jew to implode on itself, but I could live with the continued existence of heroin/speed/coke/weed/entheogens.

Psychedelics are best because when used appropriately in the right setting they could only improve your life not eventually ruin it with addiction or complete numbness and apathy.

Drugs are extremely influential in the history of humanity. Without drugs a lot of major events in history would have never happened, and potentially, if the the stoned ape theory is to be believed, then humanity may have never even arisen from our ape-like ancestors.

I always wanted to take MDMA, but I think it would make me sad because I would be alone, with nobody who would want to love me or connect with me.
I took LSD alone in the woods and that was really nice.

I just took Molly recently because someone offered and it was a wild 12 hours of a lot of excitement and joy and happiness that I had to share with everyone. I don't think you could be sad on mdma if it's in the similiar vein

Every drug causes chemicals to be released in your brain that you could make happen naturally with other life events. Besides psychadelics I guess.

>I had to share with everyone
what if you have nobody to share it with?

I'd end up where I was at the club dancing
I will say my anxiety was gone and I dance alone in my room to house and trap/rap so I do have some moves n grooves
I can see your point though

what are those club people actually like? are they hostile to people who aren't perfectly normal? is everybody too fucked up to care?

I ended up in a close know group of local DJs, the show was a 90s rnb and house mix. I met a DJ who ended up passing me the Molly.

Super chill dude and people.

At a normal club there are chill dudes out having a dart, shooting the shit. If you are looking for a good chat go out to the smokers pit otherwise the musics too loud. You dance and try hit on girls with body language and eye contact. Takes a lot of alcohol for me to attempt...

No one is really hostile though only alphas to each other. The big dudes will fight other big dudes

stoned ape theory is literally headcanon with very little evidence, mckenna was a total quack
that's why I like psychedelics, because the happiness you feel on those feels more real then just chemicals in your brain forcing you to be happy

Clubs are a culture and I really only like ones that I like the music. Kind of just enjoy getting fucked up now and dancing in a dimly lit room. Sometimes wild shit happens, sometimes it's a boring ok night.

I haven't brought a girl home but danced with a few. I don't follow up or get numbers or ask them to come back... I always get cought up in the moment

that sounds nice. I should have tried it before I got all fucked in the head. I always liked the idea of getting caught up in the moment with other people like that.

Thoughts on taking an opiate during an lsd trip?
Or candyflipping?

MDMA is good alone for introspective purposes and just all around bliss

>Molly
>12 hours
Kek, pure MDMA lasts less than, or at most 4 hours, you got something laced with speed/meth user user

I wouldn't try opiates with LSD but I guess it shouldn't hurt you to try it. Candy flipping is glorious though, but take the MDMA like 1--1.5 hours after the LSD, that way you hit the LSD peak and then start to roll once you hit it if you time it right

I did wish this at one point, I'm an ex opiate addict. but now I see it as they are substances that exist and just like with everything you consume, there are chemical reactions and consequences that occur when used.
I still do drugs but I know what to avoid and how to respect them
I can't do opi's plain and simple but I've been fine being a slight poly-addict for the past 3 years. I do not many drugs but I usually space then out and have a few "clean" or sober days for self reflection and personal growth