Did you ever get laid with a friend while playing pokemon...

Did you ever get laid with a friend while playing pokemon? I once invited a Grindr guy over and I got an amazing blowjob whilst exploring Unova.

Attached: good friends.png (852x657, 424K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bad-dragon.com/products/flintsheath
bad-dragon.com/products/winstonstongue
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This is a blue board you faggot. My kid browses this board.

How can you play while getting a bj?

Attached: 10_mins_ago.png (320x52, 19K)

I’ll take Stories that didn’t happen for 400

>letting your kid browse Jow Forums
you're being a bad parent letting your kid come here

Attached: IMG_7106.jpg (242x208, 11K)

I had a guy go down on me while I was playing platinum once

Bold of you to assume I have a friend

Well, that's not too hard, he was giving me head while i was busy playing pokemon. Eventually, i enjoyed caressing his head focusing on the blowjob. He was so hot! Very tall, twinky face (even if 25), naked with white sponge socks. One of the best cumshots I ever had.

Uhh, no. But I had someone think I was more attractive than autistic and she made a bunch of Pokémon puns to try and drunkenly seduce me, I told her to shut up and we fucked. She was more autistic than attractive, still good enough.

A good fuck is always a good fuck! Well done user

Well, technically it was just a hook-up for me and not a friend... true friends are always hard to find.

grill?

how do i get a girl to blow me over pokemon

?
this is 4channel, what are you talking about?

Oh sorry, we’ll keep it (((advertiser))) friendly.

Anyway, this thread has made me horny thanks OP

That’s gay boy, get your Grindr ass off my board

When we were like 16 I fingered a chinese girl under a blanket while we were playing hgss on her couch together
Her dad caught us and I was so unsure what to do I didn't even move my hand. Figured I could play it off. He didn't say anything but he had to have known. What a cuck.

Bold of you to assume I'd hook-up with someone

Nah this board is for everyone, I think I will stay, dear alpha straight bro

What is this "getting laid" to which you refer?

Hot! Probably he already knew his daughter was destined to be a slutty girl

Elementary school

Were you able to cum? I don’t mix Grindr and Pokémon desu, but get it

Never while, but because of.
Junior year of high-school, I moved. At my new school, there was an autistic proto-neet girl who liked pokemon too much and had basically no friends.
I played pokemon, made friends with her, and spent the next two years playing pokemon with her, and moving up the physical contact tree up to fucking. Then the kinky shit.
That girl is now my wife, and while I don't actually think we've ever had sex and played pokemon at the same time, we have a nice box full of exotic sex toys. I'll leave it up to you if that counts as playing pokemon while having sex.

No, but I probably will get laid because of Pokemon.
>meet gf on tinder
>first thing she does is to ask what my favorite starter is
Love at first sight is a thing after all

>I once invited a Grindr guy over and I got an amazing blowjob whilst exploring Unova.
Based and chad.

Attached: 1551274004772.png (354x279, 144K)

Faggots like you shouldn't reproduce god damnit

Attached: 1547328144518.webm (1920x796, 1.89M)

>white sponge socks
What that?

Attached: chicken.jpg (500x375, 112K)

bad-dragon.com/products/flintsheath
Here, one of our favorites
And another favorite that we both like
bad-dragon.com/products/winstonstongue
:^)

Men having sex with women is SUPER gay.

Men are for pokemon sluts

Attached: based pokephile.png (1014x918, 524K)

Imagine caring about some faggot, when you can play mystery dungeon, cringe.

Thank god im asexual, so i will never have this gross experiencie.

Tell the truth, is she fat and or ugly? I know you're trying to make it sound like some cute anime shit but your wife is actually just an unattractive autist that no one else wanted right?

We didn’t ask for all that detail

I mean, if you're asexual, you're asexual, but there is something magical about being able to take a moment and laugh with that precious someone about how awkward it is, or is supposed to be that you two are naked, smooshed up against eachother, maybe covered in eachother's stuff, maybe even still stuck together, but all you can think about is that face in front of you.

Plenty of cute girls like Pokemon user

Fuck you. Anyone who isn't as lonely and bitter as me is fat.

I haven't but I'm sure I could. Fags love Pokémon. Sounds corny to me. I've fucked an ex while he was on Xbox live though that was hot but only because he was talking to his friends while I rammed his ass. It was hot seeing him try to talk like nothing was happening.

Not fat, actually she's been getting kinda Jow Forums lately, we've been going to the gym together for almost as long as we've lived together, but the last few months, she's going four days to my two. She was kind of tummy+notits in high school, though. I was a little sad to see it go, but she's happy with how she is now, so I am too.
Plus, y'know, being stronger means we can do a lot more fun stuff together. Your toybox gets a lot better when both of you can hold the other's weight.

I can't give a completely honest assessment of whether or not she's ugly, I love her too much for that, but, she's pretty enough for me to get lost in her face. Probably not a 10/10, even if she is in my heart, but probably not lower than a 4 or 5, either.

You pretty much have the autism thing down pat, though. Her friend circle is pretty much just selections from mine (mostly my galpals from uni), and she can't really hold a job if it needs her to interact with people.
It took a while to get her to really trust and open up, she turned me down the first time I proposed because she wasn't sure that I wasn't fucking with her.
She really is a kind and wonderful person, though, even if she's not great at showing it, and she's come a long way since we first met. She doesn't even hiss anymore!

Sorry for gushing!

>anime con coming up in like 2 weeks
>know for a fact there are gonna be heaps of nerdy Pokemon loving girls there
>live in a city with three college so all the weebs are gonna be out
What's the key to hooking up with nerds? Where can I find them before the con? I know I can get one but I need to actually find them first.
Cute, I wish you guys happiness.

>tfw I have a double whammy of crippling social anxiety and crippling paranoia that shut down any attempt I make to stop being such a recluse
The worst part is that I feel lonely and long to be with someone. If I wanted to be by myself I'd be fine with my severe asociality

Attached: 1501286028844.png (580x454, 22K)

Thanks!

The hardest part about finding real nerds, I think, is that they really don't get out much, and that there's a lot of inconsistency and variety in what they do get out for.
Finding events for stuff can be pretty fruitful, but, especially if you are a guy looking for a girl, those events themselves aren't the best time to make a move. Girls that even attend that kind of stuff have a natural reflex to resist and avoid any advances made on them in such settings, and that's if they haven't been pressured out entirely

A little bit of visual flair can be a counter-balance to this. Wear a pokemon pin (Ideally not from the original 151), or maybe a character from a non-mainstream anime. Female characters are fine, but avoid the overly-waifu'd. Magic the Gathering is also a good signal
If you aren't against dating sites, don't be afraid to pepper your profile with that stuff.

I think, probably the biggest thing, from what you display to how you carry yourself, is to put friendship and interest in the activity first.
If me and my wife didn't have the interests we did, it would have probably been much more difficult, if not impossible to really develop the relationship we have.
The reason she eventually agreed to marry me, I think, is because of the history we have together. She was able to trust that I really loved her, wasn't settling, and that I really, really meant it because of the genuine fun we've had together, completely separate from our "relationship", and that I wanted to spend time with her, just as the person I like to do things with.

Don't forget that girls are people too. All of the things boy nerds worry and angst about, girl nerds do, too, and that boy nerds self-destruct all the time. All the mistrust and suspicion that anyone could really like them, all the plain social ineptitude that makes basic things like saying how you're feeling difficult, all the fear and terror about doing any little thing that will make someone not like you.

Not Pokémon, but my GF once gave me a blowjob while Gurren Lagann's opening theme was playing. No need to say that my cum pierced the heavens of her mouth.

I hope you got AIDS as well faggot. Go to your pokefaggot discord. /vp/ is a straight board.

Lol enjoy the AIDs and anal cancer.

oh god.
Was she okay?

Fun fact.
People that practice reasonable and safe anal penetration actually have stronger, healthier pelvic floor muscles, which decreases the risk of any major health condition related to the lower digestive tract, not to mention the fact that such a person is going to be more vigilant and less resistant to getting regular prostate exams.

Is s/he cute?
Post pics

Please consider licking the closest electrical socket, faggot.

Attached: IMG_0964.jpg (583x349, 67K)

No but little me could've got my dick tickled by the hot girl in class if I gave her my Mewtwo back in the day, I was a retard.

You should have just injected a few hundred and made her your permanent gf, lol

Nice LARP you gay shit.

>unovafags are actual faggots
not even surprised

What you ever you keep telling yourself. Also enjoy the prolapsed anus and shitting out of bag because of the years of destroying your anal cavity. You faggots are so delusional. Seriously you faggots celebrate mentally illness in its highest form. Here is another fun fact if all faggots killed themselves the world would not have to worry about AIDs and the world would be a better place.

Injecting in 1998?

>I'll give you your choice of doing whatever you want to me for 10 minutes, five handjobs whenever you want them, or me coming over to your house and being naked for one whole day if you trade me that Mewtwo you won't be able to transfer into gen 3 anyways

Is getting this answer wrong the badge you need to earn to enter this gym?

Attached: 1464909656201.jpg (495x488, 88K)

>Here is another fun fact if all faggots killed themselves the world would not have to worry about AIDs and the world would be a better place.
Nah.
The guy who fucked the monkey was hetero, friend.

Attached: 7D1FFA22-DC63-40C7-AF80-3FEF4B0CC02E.jpg (1200x675, 155K)

I said I was a retard, besides we didn't even know about gen 2 at the time let alone 3. I was just a dumbshit that didn't want to trade what i thought was the best pokemon at the time for a dickylicky

I still think that is a myth. People were just reaching for the most absurd cover story about the origin of AIDS they could to try and explain what had no explanation to begin with.

I mean, I was more implying that I don't think many of us would have accepted when we were kids, either.

I thought the working theory was that African people who were frequently exposed to animal blood developed a strain of HIV that crossed over to humans? Either way if user thinks only gay people will die of HIV I hope his condom doesn’t break when he’s fucking prostitutes because he can’t be emotionally honest with anyone in his real life. You wouldn’t want HIV on top of also getting arrested for inevitably strangling sex workers and incompetently spittling your abnormal DNA sequences that make you a little bitch all over the crime scene

I know we've put this topic to bed already but I feel weirdly compelled to point out that AIDS is not the plural form of a disease called AID.

>I know we've put this topic to bed already but I feel weirdly compelled to point out that AIDS is not the plural form of a disease called AID.
kek.
Don't worry, you're not the only person that notices this. It is very hard for me to ignore, too.

Attached: 8178977233793.jpg (335x279, 19K)

I love how the mods would delete my link but keep this up for a day

Do your job niggers janis

do jannies not expand images again
why the fuck wan't it deleted??

Attached: 1549857736914.jpg (267x150, 9K)

Pokémon dick dangling all over the board for over 24 hours now
Absolutely embarassing

MODS

I swear this place has the deadest or most uncaring mods. How did those Pikachu/Mewtwo/Lucario with balls & anus threads stay up for 24+ hours until they got archived?

They fucked chimpanzees.

Bold of you to assume any pokénerd actually gets any action

Ya

Not yet but i plan to get my sword sharpened by my wife while playing the next pokemon game

F A G G O T

let's see how long this one stays up

It isn't even what Sobble's penis actually looks like

so drawn genitalia is okay unless it's anatomically correct? I see

Nonprocreational sex doesn’t count you pathetic virgins

Yeah right
Dumb tranny

That's hot

male creaming other male's ass is alright then? what a gay website

It's cute how much you like her user,salty anons just mad they won't get laid even if she was ugly.

Aids is from people fucking,oh sorry I mean eating,monkeys.

At the same time clingy guys like are the most vulnerable and get completely annihilated when things go through a rough patch.

I’ve never seen anyone other than a girl use the term “going down on” before

It was probably a lie anyway. You made the right decision user, despite what you think you should have done. She would have taken your mewtwo and never talked to you again.

My first threesome happened because of Pokemon GO, I met up with these two girls that are bi and dating and we hit it off pretty well. The three of us date now to this day.

this thread is so degenerate. I think it was made by the discord trannies

So now you guys are polygamous?Weird,can't imagine telling more then 1 person "I love you" and mean it.

T.prude

Disgusting. Y'all sodomites deserve to be nailed to the cross.

Hi one of you pls be in southern us volcarona is my favorite pokemon.

>Straight
>Alpha
>Jumping through a femoid's hoops is alpha
"No."