State of "Robots"

Cannot make this shit up.

Attached: absoluteState.png (1845x1080, 610K)

>camelcase filename

t. nonPlayerCharacter is unsettled

This looks like the type of edit you'd see posted on Facebook.

I agree, we're naming images, not programming fucking php.

Attached: 1552318897033.png (317x387, 43K)

those are not robots they are little bitches, there's more to life than getting a pee pee wet with some uggo chick

>thinking fulfillment can be achieved
>thinking there is any point to "striving to better yourself" other than distracting your mind from death
The "PC" Wojak is a well-disguised NPC.

Thanks for proving my point, failed normies.
I get that you are an edgy little shit with sour grape syndrome, but you miss the point. So-called "robots" are shitting up the board with their dumb relationship feels and literally cannot pursue any other line of discussion. Go cut yourself, faggot.

lol'd in a most original fashion

>talking this edgy and aggravated over a benign comment on the comic
t. nonPlayerCharacter is unsettled

Also you only make shit worse, half the threads about "tfw no gf" are those complaining about "tfw no gf" posters like this one.

That's the best you can do to 'refute' his argument?

Lmfao. Got em

why do npc posters always get so mad lol
hallmark sign that theyre just on vacation here from reddit

Schizoids can't be robots. Stop pretending to be one of us, drone.

@incels
>Ugh need mate to be happy
>Ugh gets btfo by Chug because he has bigger spear and is leader
>Chug gets all the puss-puss and meat he wants
>Ugh sad. have idea
>Ugh cry to fellow 'cels in clan
>Ugh share nomate feels
>Ugh hear Big Head 'cel talk about making arrowheads and cave paintings to focus powerful man spirit
>Big Head talked about masturbating when spirit angry
>Ugh get angry because other 'cels get bored of nomate feels and instead mate with thicc mud Venus idols
>eccentric Big Heads respected by whole clan at least for their contributions
>Ugh all by himself now, blue-balled and dumb

Attached: tfwNoGF.png (413x549, 82K)

I thought an NPC was a robot.

>classic failed normie trash shitting up the board

>that extremely low brow pseudointellectual dribble for the non npc
at least we incels aren't low iq just saying.

>make any post with some sort of argument or criticism
>"you so MAD go back"
Really bro

Attached: 1518162624325.jpg (500x500, 11K)

Self improvement, and efficiency is the sole objective of modern machine research technology.
The real npc thought is beliving that "trascending" our human beheavior for things with more perceptible values is better than "sucumbing" to or even having human needs.

Op, you're the only npc here.

>shitting specifically on failed normies
normie trash

Keep crying about your inane nogf feels, retard. If you were smart then you'd know how to hunt for the smelly monkey pussy you want.

if you were smart you'd realize that's dumb and you are dumb, but you're not so you won't.

>literally seething normalfag
>can't even form a good comeback
Take a breather and count to ten before you @ me, dumb-dumb.

>another day of anons whining about how lonely they are
>"IF ONLY I HAD A QT 3.14 GF!1111! :("
Stop giving the succubi your energies. You can write off any chance of getting girl or boi pussy. Waifus and hobbies are for life. You'd eventually get bored of your partner, anyways, and come to resent them.

Attached: 1543839809179.gif (478x358, 82K)

Is doing anything else besides posting nogf feels and orbiting whores a stretch for you, brainlet?

>Calling someone else a bot while simultaneous promoting the idea of abandoning basic physiological human needs for the sake of being "wokepilled"
You are a slave to the march of progress who cares for nothing but marching for the sake of it and I find that to be very sad. Watching an ape pretend to be a machine is sad. You can improve on yourself while still wanting human connection and a warm body to sleep next to.

Also, if you believe that true love fades or isn't worth it then you're either an autistic machine incapable of love, or a Rick and Morty fedora tipper who hides his despair and insecurities behind nihilism.

Attached: 1496675947885.jpg (512x384, 48K)

you are an ape, I choose to become a machine. as simple as that

What?
Is it a brainstretch for an unsympathetic asshole/troll to understand people talk about their feelings and loneliness is what they feel?

Besides, thanks to the npc lurker that is the bot there's not that much spam, have a look at /b/.

> I never do OPing here.

Then you're the npc, enough said.

Attached: images (3).jpg (480x360, 21K)

You think you are a machine. You keep turning your wheels, telling yourself that the only thing that matters is progressing forward. But you and I both no that you are keeping yourself busy in an attempt to distract yourself from your human parts.
You can run all you want, but you can't outrun your shadow, no matter how fast you try. It will catch up to you, and it will hurt when it does.
Either that or you're legit autistic and was born with a few screws loose in which case there's nothing you can do about it. So have fun collecting your train sets.

>I choose to become a machine.
Yeah you're definitely a Rick and Morty fan

Almost everyone here is either a failed normie or an incel that expends way too much energy telling the world how much they want something that's evidently not attainable by them. Why reward women with our desire while they lead us on and give us nothing in return. You better fucking get *pilled if you want to amount to anything more than a beta orbiter with nothing constructive to turn to in your loneliness. Besides, incels and failed normies do not belong here where they contribute nothing interesting to discuss about being an actual robot. They're the equivalent of normalfags complaining about how hard they got it when there's whole tiers below them in the social pyramid. So you have no gf, so fucking what? Some people are so socially inept that their survival is at stake because they got mental problem that make 'em social retards.

>Why reward women with our desire while they lead us on and give us nothing in return.
Have you ever debated the fact that maybe you're just not good enough?
You keep talking about improving yourself for yourself, but when someone else tells you that you're not good enough you get pissy about it instead of trying to get better, or just letting it go.
It just sounds to me that you can't take criticism, and feel disdain for people that can.
Everyone gets sad, and lonely especially robots so of course they're going to complain about their loneliness on here. They don't hate the world like you do, that want to be a part of it.
I respect an Incel trying his damnedest to get better 10000 times more than a Mgtow that bitches about society being rude to him online.

Bitter "blackpilled" Volcels are way more pathetic than Self-deprecating weak jawed Incels imo.

>no good enough
No, I am "boring" and pretty average-looking as a person.

I also see no appeal in getting a woman and never did I even try. I grew up in a family consisting almost entirely of females, and I can tell you firsthand that they're no damn angels and neither were the unrelated ones I met IRL. They're vindictive, stealing, play the victim, lie, bitch, have no consideration for others but themselves, greedy, and expect you to bend over and take it up the ass. My desire to get a gf are is not present thanks to learning early on that women are trouble and're leeches.
>loneliness
Loneliness is subjective and I've learned how to manage it.
>waaah blackpill
Where the fuck you think you are? Reddit?
>incels are less pathetic than volcels
Quite the opposite. Incels are controlled by their urges and cannot let go of human women, who wouldn't give them the time of day in a million years to kiss their ass. Stop enabling the cycle. This place is for autists only, not normalfags like you.

I get it man, you're a shut in that hates people. I don't really care. But when you bitch about it and complain about other people not hating people it makes you a faggot.

Like I said, I respect a depressed manlet being sad that he can't get in a relationship. They're sad to watch, but they're at least trying to work things out.

I do not respect you. You're a loser who does nothing but bitch about everyone but himself. You have no inner voice, and blame all your frustrations on other people. If you don't want to have a GF then go right ahead, but don't shit on random chicks just because they have a pussy, and don't get grumpy when a guy is sad that he can't get one. You look like an undercutting manchild who stopped developing at 13 when you do.

>This place is for autists only, not normalfags like you.
No it's not, it's for losers of all kinds. If you're socially inept then you'll fit right in one way or another. That's the one thing everyone has in common here.
Regardless you're stuck with me, and I won't be going anywhere. So you'll just have to live with that.

It'a fucking retarded to say that human companionship is overrated.
It isn't.
It's in our nature to seek it. We become sick mentally and even physically without it.

>why can't men just throw their biological instincts out the window ugh

Attached: for_me_its_yikes.png (202x200, 49K)

>Quite the opposite. Incels are controlled by their urges and cannot let go of human women

This. I'm sure sex is cool and all, but its nothing to kill yourself over. Even the Bible says its fine to be a single for life, married life is a life of trials.

>human companionship

Its a difference between human companionship and wanting a gf so you can hide in her vagina from the big bad world. We aren't stuck in caves isolated from the world, we have family members and many people who could be our friends if we just reached out, but incels don't care about that, they want a woman to protect them from having to figure out how to be happy on their own.

STEP 1: Hit the Gym, buy new clothes, stop fapping and wear deodorant.

STEP 2: Get some form of income and a car. Set small goals into acquiring these things and work towards them.

STEP 3 Ask a woman whose giving you the "signs" out and have fun you two love birds!!

Repeat steps 1 -3 until you finally get someone that you will fall in "love with"

STEP 4: She's most likely gonna end up dumping/divorcing your ass for some stupid reason. Try not to kill yourself at this point, do your best pick yourself back up and learn.

STEP 5: CONGRATULATIONS!! You have now entered "alpha male mode". You have now realized that Hollywood romantic sensationalism is full of complete shit and women are only there to fuck, do their duties, and provide company.

STEP 6: After the enlightenment you'll only want to fuck, but you'll soon realize quickly that most quality women don't spread their legs that easily, and that they can smell your boner a mile away.

STEP 7: Learn to synergize that sexual energy, play the "game" (i.e. take them out to a shitty movie or something and wait to until you see an opening to strike. Pretend like you give a fuck about what they feel).

FINAL STEP: HAVE FUN FUCKING MULTIPLE WOMEN!! Just remember that condoms are your best friend and avoid crazies!!

Currently on step 7 myself, have a bro whose on the final step. Got three numbers yesterday, one gave me head but refused to spread. The other is high maintenance, and the last was a crazy.

Either embrace evolutionary cycle or stay a beta cuck forever.

Wanna know what my catalyst for step 4 was??

The woman I would give my life too left me for another man and got married.

I cried, went through the suicidal phase, and grew from it.

My old-bro friend went through the same shit, girl he cared about dumped him for being "too nice", and now he's fucked more hot women than motherfucking Hugh Hefner.

Fags, do yourself a favor and save this post.

You'll remember my words.

Attached: 1542812400982.jpg (1432x1757, 1.2M)

>incels don't care about that, they want a woman to protect them from having to figure out how to be happy on their own.

Actually, most incels typically don't even want a gf to be happy. They want a gf so they can stop being ashamed.

They aren't lonely, not really. They're humiliated. They want everyone to stop looking and them and (they imagine) pointing and laughing at the virgin. They think that a gf will restore their ego.

The amount of normie cope in this thread is unbelievable. Its your fault we are robots.

You may be right. I stopped giving a fuck once I exposed myself a virgin in high school, it was like a weight lifted off my shoulders and I've been a content virgin ever since. Being able to deal with the criticism that comes with being an adult virgin is half the battle.

Says the guy who gets sex on tap. Must be great for you. Imagine living a life where no one wants to have sex with you because of traits you cannot control.
By telling robots and incels they need to self improve your implying they are defictive in some way. Why doesnt chad need to self improve? Og thats right because he was born perfect and women only want perfection. They refuse to accept that everyone has flaws yet demand men see past theirs. Majority of incels and robots are not far neckbeards. I go to the gym twice a day, have a job, a car and I cant get laid. The fact is Im not a tall chad. Thats it, thats the only reason. And Im allowed to angry about it.

Robots dont need to change, the world does.

Attached: 1551066154554.jpg (480x480, 82K)

bump for respect, here's your (you) bro.

Attached: 1542471166409.gif (285x171, 974K)

I don't get sex on tap, the only reason id do so is because im not enough of a prude to not ring up hookers