Are any of you moderately wealthy...

Are any of you moderately wealthy? (at least 100k in bank right now) What are the problems you still face that weren't fixed by money, and why do you still come here?

Attached: mp,550x550,matte,ffffff,t.3u1~2.jpg (518x388, 63K)

Can we have money OP? Idk how to make money because I'm a talentless NEET.

Don't be afraid to start low and slow. Every milestone of money you hit (10k, 25k, 50k) is just a new level of opportunity to reinvest in something more lucrative. Even people with average jobs could become somewhat rich but they typically spend every penny they earn.

What's a good starting job? I've tried everything but even part time jobs stress me out to the point where I get physically ill and end up getting fired.

100k isn't moderately wealthy.

>why do you still come here?

There's nothing about r9k that excludes you from posting based on your mediocre savings.

Sounds like you need to get the stress problem sorted out first. Anyway it's not too hard to find a 40k a year job at least for where I'm from, the problem is it's all mind numbing factory work. So you save every penny while you're there so you can eventually invest it and get out.

200,000 euros, mostly from scholarships and nepotism (uncle's a CEO)
I'm ugly have to live in a shithole so I can get to school easily. I could probably get a trophy GF on virtue of buying her desires, but it is cheaper to go to a whorehouse occasionally and look elsewhere.

It's at least relatively wealthy considering the board we're on.

Is that why you're here, lack of gf? Or you just relate to people here better, even though you could get a gf

I inherited 500 thousand and invested it all and became a millionaire when my stock doubled.

Attached: biz.jpg (499x499, 26K)

This board isn't an income circle jerk though. It's just a random board with an unhealthy number of losers participating.

Nice. I foresaw AMDs meteoroc rise and wanted to buy back when it was like barely over $2 but I was a broke ass then.

Yeah, it's more that I relate to people here more. I guess I'm (technically) not a virgin, but besides that I generally hate myself and wished I could change my core personhood.

The impression that I get is this board is mostly filled with broke neets and wageslaves. I'm curious as to why someone that isn't one of those would still find good company here, that's all.

I have 30k in the bank, 25k in mutual funds, and 144k worth of undeveloped land, does that count as wealthy?

Anyways I still live as though I'm a poorfag, I have no social skills, I'm ugly, my family would be offended if I got plastic surgery, and I might get disowned if I ever bought a hooker and they found out. I'm still a khv, so I think I belong here.

I'm putting all my assets (real estate) into an LLC next month. I don't really have money problems but I haven't discovered a way to avoid or reduce the cost of local property taxes.

I have a decent amount of money. I live simply and mostly stay home enjoying life without having to wagecuck. It's nice.

Attached: anime girl hat worried.png (310x332, 100K)

For how long have you done that? Where did the money come from? Do you ever see yourself trying to make more in the future?

Dude, it's never too late. The thing is, I invested in an industrial cannabis stock when it was at 90 cents. Questions to take into consideration - what kind of market is available for the company you invest in? Is it limited to just one thing, or a multitude?
I invested in cannabis when it wasn't legal in Canada and in some states in the US, and it paid off very well, because when it WAS legalized, the market for the products GREW, and not only that, but the company itself had variety with its products, you see? Industrial hemp, recreational weed, medical weed, concentrates, etc.. So there are many things to take into consideration. Also, another thing. Watch the stock market. I will give you an example.. In 2016, CAT stocks fell from a BOOM to 60 dollars a stock. If you had invested during this period, you would have made it out like a bandit, because anyone would know that CAT would have gotten back on its toes.. Now it is current pumping out a value of 133.69 dollars a share. But, in 2018 it reached a high of 170 a share. That's almost TRIPLE the value. Given CAT's past, it had already reached a high value many times in the past..

Do you have any interest in flaunting your wealth to acquire a girlfriend?

I don't technically own anything but I can have access to anything I want, some examples being a California beach house, a house in the Rockies, and a penthouse somewhere else. Basically things given to me to relax when I'm not working.

I have pretty bad PTSD and some personality issues. I'm generally very lonely and almost exclusively experience intimacy with prostitutes.

Yeah, next I want to start a family (with (you)).

1. Have at least three children. Raise them to be good and excel at whatever they choose. Support them and my wife. Be with them all my life. Play with my grandkids.

And then I'd like to keep growing my wealth. I'd like to ultimately have two primary income streams.

1. The primary business I'm engaged in as equity partner.
2. A law firm of which I'm name partner with some very old friends from law school. Maybe even my wife. We'll see how the years go.

I'm most focused on the following things.

1. Personal happiness and stability.
2. The happiness and stability of my girlfriend.
3. Personal health.
4. Living as simply as possible. Spending little money. Not showing off my wealth.

Attached: anime girl panting.gif (651x758, 1.95M)

I'm a stem grad student who currently doesn't have to worry about tuition. I have $3000 in the bank right now and about $6000 in debt for student loans. I make about 1600 a month, am I doing okay.

How much do you spend a month? You're doing really good on loans already.

I have a pretty nice life. I started going on here back when the board first started, and I mostly still lurk out of habit.
Social media has made the normal internet pretty boring, so being on Jow Forums is usually more interesting than going on twitter or whatever, even if I have less in common with the average user than I used to.

If you're living with your parents, then just save up and pay that shit off, then pay your parents what you owe if they feel a payment is necessary.. Lord Jesus, bless you.. I hope you do well in life and live up to your dreams. I hope all the best for you, user. Congratulations!