Why are my thoughts so racist? I'm not even racist personally, I have nothing against minorities...

Why are my thoughts so racist? I'm not even racist personally, I have nothing against minorities, but I'm always spewing racist rhetoric in my head. Just today there was a group of asian girls slowing down the lunch line just a little, and my first thought was "aw, fuck, it's the Chink Brigade". Anyone else like this?

Attached: 40158708_758759314294539_6867851949836861440_n.jpg (720x720, 25K)

Yeah. I know for a fact that shit like skincolor doesn't do anything to intellect, yet when I see a black person doing anything bad I can't help to think "Fucking niggers always going at it acting like apes"

I think all people are instinctively racist, some consciously deny it through ideals, most pretend to not have racist thoughts at all.

it's natural for humans to be racist, so you're fighting to control something you really have no control over.

If it weren't our natural state to be racist, they wouldn't be trying to hard to fight against "racism" and wouldn't have to spend billions of dollars on stupid posters and ads to promote "diversity"

Thankfully, with a little self-discipline and critical thinking, you can keep these irrational thoughts to yourself for the rest of your life, opening yourself up to companionship that racists forever deny themselves.

Or you can realize that these thoughts are completely rational, and we evolved with them for a reason.

Trying to deny our evolutionary biology is a stupid, utopian fools errand and it doesn't even work for the most self proclaimed anti-racists out there, who still think racist thoughts because they subconsciously know certain races are, in fact, inferior.

lol I dont have this thoughts in real life in fact im taken back (amused) by diversity outside, I dont know why the same thing OP described happens to me here

Because you've been on this site too long. I'm not racist but after coming here for a few years, I started calling white people snow monkeys and cave beasts in my head.

It's human nature, Race strongly impacts behaviour, thought, and perception far deeper than most people realize. And it's not just pattern recognition, but also looks are more powerful than you realize.

Think about Chloe Bennet. She passes white and got rid of her Chinese surname. Even though people may be aware of her Chinese blood, she won't be treated as such- subconciously, the brain will think of her as "white".

Think about it. People always say here than asian girls are more subservient and submissive and feminine while white girls are getting less feminine and whorish or some shit. Inside your brain, you'd know Chloe Bennet is half asian, yet that Asian stereotype would have probably little to no effect if you were to meet her IRL, because she just looks white. You know she's half asian, yet even if she was born and raised in asia, your first instinct would not be that of the asian stereotype at all. Meanwhile a hapa girl who looks completely asian will be seen by the brain as that subservient girl, even though they have the exact same heritage.

If you think about it, other than iq differences and health related things race should logically not matter at all. Because a fully logical being would not give a crap about apperance, or height, or colours. That has no impact on actual survival, or ability. But humans are not fully logical machines. If you woke up tomorrow as a black man, but had amnesia and forgot your life as a non-black man, you'd certainly act far different than if you woke up as a white man, even with the exact same brain.

No, you ARE a racist, but that's just normal you stupid shitskin

I literally have no problem with white people, transparent caucas*id swine. It's just that when I'm ok this board too long, I call these fucking devils how I see em.

im not racist
ive studied genetics and it's a fact that people are first individuals and then whatever else
it's why pic related, a negro is far superior to you
it's just a fact

being non racist is just as genetically preprogrammed as being racist, as you know no two people are the same, in terms of genetics or otherwise

posting ben cuz im myself a medfag - hence my familiarity with human genetics

it's also a fact that there's far more people like you than there are people like me, but hey

Attached: d.png (646x437, 278K)

Everybody is like that pal. Everybody is at least a little bit racist. Multiracial societies work because people chose not to act on it.

yeah ok, shitskin with a new IP. Face it, you're a racist and so is everybody else, has nothing to do with r9k and everything to do with evolution...or is the little monkey a science denier?

I never had these thoughts until I started coming to this board you god forsaken glue goblin. Now that I talk to you racist mayo packets on a daily basis I've been infected by your arrogance and your saltine fury.

yeah fuck outta here, trying to pretend somebody who "studied" med is in any sense as qualified as actual geneticists, who disagree with you btw.

>I have nothing against minorities, but I'm always spewing racist rhetoric in my head.
That's an extremely contradictory sentence. You're a racist in denial.

you trying to tell me you are superior to ben carson, cuz ur white?

y or no

So you're saying since you never interacted with white people, you weren't racist and now that you've been in a "diverse" environment you realize that diversity is NOT a strength??

interesting...very interesting thoughts, boy.

Jow Forums contains the worst whites the world has to offer. I don't let faggots like yourself influence my opinion of the white race as a whole, that's just dumb.

Attached: 1548289781933.png (645x729, 67K)

seconding this, don't worry its natural to get infected by their virulent cracker racism

>Or you can realize that these thoughts are completely rational, and we evolved with them for a reason.

Agreed, we should also have harems, shit in the woods, kill people weaker than us and live in a polygamous society. It's only natural.

its perfectly normal bro
i hate niggers but at the same time i dont care about them

>you trying to tell me you are superior to einstein, cuz ur a shitskin?

y or no

very nice fallacy, it was very cute.

didnt they both appeal to nature?

yeah except you have no idea who you're interacting with on r9k. So you have no idea if they're the "worst whites" or even actually white for that matter and not just some bored cunt trolling you because you're so sensitive and fragile about your race.

...but that's no matter to a real genius nigger like you, is it?
picture_of_a_brainlet_nigger.png

>yeah except you have no idea who you're interacting with on r9k
I can get a good idea based on reading comprehension. Even if they aren't white I still don't let them influence my opinion on whatever race they may be. Even if I wanted to I have no knowledge on their circumstances and can't write it off as solely being due to their race.
>because you're so sensitive and fragile your race
Says the one demanding others to admit they are racist for no real reason. Don't project buddy.

>all these pooskins admitting they're racist, but then claiming they're not racist, then saying they *are* racist, but only because whitey made them racist
I guess there really are vast IQ gaps between the races...

You know race isn't only about the color right?

>I can get a good idea based on reading comprehension.
So you're just making shit up in your head to feed your racism. ok lolol
>Says the one demanding others to admit they are racist for no real reason. Don't project buddy.
You're the one being racist, and saying racist things. You're a racist *whether you admit it or not.* Stop being so fragile.

eh sometimes, Rarely.

I like a lot of edgy memes myself and im also a minority myself but im right wing so if this comes out CNN will be knocking at my door

It's because you come on Jow Forums

>So you're just making shit up in your head to feed your racism
If an user is trying to encourage white nationalism or is calling others shitskins, am I wrong to assume there's a good chance they are white?
>You're the one being racist, and saying racist things
I have nothing against the white race. I have no no conflict with them offline. It is only in racebait threads like these where I have conflict with them. Do I hate the white race because of white robots? Of course not, we're all a bit sociopathic here.

Nothing wrong with white nationalism. Access to white people (and their nice societies) is not a human right. White people are just the only race that has a trace of compassion so you shitskins exploit it mercilessly and without thought for your hosts.

>we're all a bit sociopathic here.
speak for yourself

>Nothing wrong with white nationalism.
Did I say there was? Sounds like you're the fragile one here user.

>Why are my thoughts so racist
>I'm not racist
I think what you mean is that you know racism is illogical but you are racist anyway.

>>Why are my thoughts so racist
>>I'm not racist
>I think what you mean is that you know racism is illogical but you are racist anyway.
No. I think it's illogical to try and pretend we're not racist when clearly we are

>Why are my thoughts so racist?
it's genetic
dont worry its totally normal

>ive studied genetics and it's a fact that people are first individuals and then whatever else
HAHAHAHAHA
Sure you have my man.

Attached: 1546489770421.png (1120x2499, 505K)

I have the same thoughts but I'm racist though.

Its not just racism though. If i see a group of girls in short skirts i also call them degenerate roastie skanks in my head.

>irrational
Normalfags ruin everything they touch
No you are not a geneticist. I new this thread was going to end up being a thinly vieled shill thread.

Hur dur racism stoopid so it wrong

>whitey said meany words on r9k now I want them all to die
yes very rational

That's... that's what I said...

>racism is illogical
How so? Its actually very logical if you start looking through racially segregated data sets

Niggers commit a disproportionate amount of crime across the planet in every community they live
Yes, how illogical.

How is it illogical if it's true?
Black people have smaller brains than whites.

Attached: 1-5.png (489x638, 18K)

No, dimwit.
Being racist is the logical, default position. Pretending that it's not is the illogical part

Fun fact: Einstein was Jewish.

>Fun fact: Einstein was Jewish.
You're saying that like it disproves the point or something...

Sounds like you're pulling assumptions out of your ass.