Anyone else find the whole ddlg thing extremely creepy while also being kind of hot

anyone else find the whole ddlg thing extremely creepy while also being kind of hot

Attached: 448fd606.jpg (1000x1000, 85K)

I agree with this statement, except for the hot part.
It's just fucking creepy. I had a gf like that once, and she was disgusting.

I'll jerk off to it but never interact with someone like that

I know a girl who had a brief incestuous relationship with her father as a teenager. She claims it was consensual but she is also all kinds of fucked up in the head, so I have my doubts. A very nice person, though. Daddy issues off the charts, not surprisingly.
She makes excuses for it and tells herself that she "seduced" her own father. She said several years later as an adult that she was still very attracted to him. Has a daddy/daughter fetish and only likes older men.
I've tried to be a friend and be supportive but wtf

Attached: 1550506197944.jpg (499x499, 27K)

Do gay sons "practice" on their dads?

I'm 21 baby face but can grow a beard, start growing it but with mustache standing out similar to pic related
>qt3.14 freshman called me sir
She got nervous after I called her out on it
boner.exe
not the first time a girl called me sir after growing it

Attached: DZEkbtuVwAEJzDo.jpg (944x932, 76K)

I feel sometimes that it is fucking really weird but I also really want to fuck my biological father sometimes so it's not as weird as acting on that.

One of my only fantasies is having a daughter wife and I don't mean roleplay, I actually mean a biological daughter as my wife.
There's something to me so pure and comfy about it, I imagine the love between a father and his daughter combined with the romance and sex would be so exhilarating.

Yes, I'm white.

Attached: 1542227927948.jpg (1024x577, 188K)

I think it's the same for me

When I look at it I know it's kind of creepy and stereotypical that those types of girls were insane but deep down my brain would probably find it strangely delightful if it actually happened, with diapers and all

Like if I had a gf and she unexpectedly put on a pacifier and a diaper or a sexy onesie my first reaction would be "What the fuck" but deep down I'd feel a rush of interest

Attached: 1549621773650.jpg (640x1137, 66K)

DDLG girls are crazy bandwagon hopping thots. I have a thing for looking after sweet little abdl girls though.

All the girls who are into the daddy shit are fucking insane. Even if you think its hot, it isn't worth the trouble.

I dated a girl who got me into this shit and then after I was into it I found out she was raped by her dad for over a year as a teenager.

Attached: 1374011442710.jpg (960x960, 175K)

Same thing happened to me except I knew the whole time.

Its only hot when the girl is young and skinny

Did it with my last gf. It's a bit tiresome after a while but is pretty hot in the bedroom. She liked spanking a lot and I loved doing that.

>tfw fit 32 year old with greying hair

I constantly get refered to as daddy or some variation.

No it makes my cock hard

It annoys me that girls go for older guys. I only feel joy when I hear they got taken advantage of by someone twice their age

>see attractive girl
>find out she's underage
>normalfags go crazy

>women dress up in baby clothes and call it a fetish
>"eh, it's a bit weird. that's all"

Not into it myself, but I don't get why people throw a fit over calling an underage girl attractive, but have no problem with """"roleplaying"""" daddy-daughter or diaper shit, despite the clear paedophilic similarities. Is "it's legal" really they need to be completely okay the latter?

dated a chick who insisted on doing the ddlg thing.
she eventually left me because she thought I was a pedo for "enjoying it"
I enjoyed it so much she kept doing it for two years despite my protests!

>ddlg thing extremely creepy while also being kind of hot
especially with the genders flipped

>Not into it myself, but I don't get why people throw a fit over calling an underage girl attractive, but have no problem with """"roleplaying"""" daddy-daughter or diaper shit, despite the clear paedophilic similarities. Is "it's legal" really they need to be completely okay the latter?

Actually fuck that. The former is often an underage girl that's over developed for her age, while the latter purposely mimics appearance and behaviour of children/babies. Yet normals have no issue with the latter