Job interviewer looks at me like I'm wasting her time

>Job interviewer looks at me like I'm wasting her time
>"I have a lot of interviews and candidates..."
>"Thanks for coming in, I'll get back to you in one or two days." She says while walking away from me.

Guess I'm not getting that job.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situation,_task,_action,_result
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I know that feel, user.

Job interviews are the fucking worst because everybody these days has an attitude or a stick up their ass. The struggle you have to fight is you have to find a way to explain your positive strengths to normies, because normies would never understand a doomer.

I had a job interview once for a solar panels sales job and the guy had a huge stick up his ass about how important he was and he was doing gods work and he had no respect for my capacity to do a sales job on my own, he wanted to just train me to repeat what he wanted me to say and I didn't really know how to stand up for myself at the time.

The thing is, it works out better for you for a little pain upfront, because I guarantee you if you get a job working for or with someone like that it's a set up for a miserable working life.

Its ok. u will find another job soon, i asure u :)

Here's a couple.

>intern at a place for a year in college
>all unpaid, though left on good terms
>come time to graduate
>apply there
>no response
>get other job, eventually try back at intern site
>finally get interview 6 months post graduation
>different department, the supervisor of my old one knew I was there and didn't even stop in
>didn't get job
Never intern for free. They don't give a fuck about you the second your work isn't free. Same thing would have happened as a paid intern, but at least I would have had money up till then.

Another one:
>apply and interview at a youth center
>job description makes it sound like a quasi-counseling job
>find out it's basically a drop in homeless center for young adults (~18 y/o or so)
>coordinator basically stops me mid interview and says I'm not the "right kind of person to work here"
>I come from a well off neighboring suburb of the city
To be fair, I probably would have turned down a job if I had gotten it anyway. Lady was really passionate about the project though, discussing it for a good 15 or so minutes after rejecting me so her heart's in the right place.

Just work as a wagecuck, fucking pussies.

maybe they're all bitter far leftists who hate anyone who doesn't sound like they're ghetto as hell

I've always killed it in job interviews
>looking for a job 10 years ago
>apply at telus to be a door to door salesfag
>5 or 6 people in the lobby waiting to interview
>3rd or 4th person to go in
>two younger Indian dudes doing the interview
>hit me with a literal "sell me this pen" opener
>be creativefag, good at bullshitting
>ask them if they're worried about forgeries and fraud
>they nod
>go off on a giant tangent of shit about how this pen has a brand new kind of ink that's traceable back to each individual unit, allowing someone to know exactly which pen wrote which signature
>one guy says "amazing."
>they hire me on the spot
Felt like a king. Quit that job after a week though, because I fucking hate sales and door to door fags.

>Job interviewer decide to test my leader ship skills
>Proceed to give me a scenario which the employees are slacking off and the deadline for the least project is in a week
>"How do you proceed user?"
>Tell her my course of action
>She analyses for awhile
>Says "user, you seem very authoritarian"
>Don't hear from them again

You asked me to put a bunch of twats in line and in working order, fuck

Attached: 1482708233918.jpg (216x224, 14K)

>so why do you want to work for us

Attached: 1505233240380.jpg (658x501, 258K)

If she wants to fuck you you're hired.

Attached: 1552087023171.png (891x1324, 1.32M)

just kill yourself bitch

I just got hired again. I'm deciding on whether or not it's worth moving for the offer.

If the job interviewer is female I know I'm not getting the job. Group interviews are even worse so I don't bother going. I remember once I applied for a convenience store, and they got back to me saying I would need to write an ESSAY on why I should be hired to bring along to a group interview.

Fuck the job market is shit these days it's ridiculous. My dad always tells me in his day if you didn't like your job you'd quit and you would have a new job lined up the next day. You could literally just walk around and find shops, factories etc whatever you think might be alright work for, walk in and talk to them.

>Fuck the job market is shit these days
lowest unemployment rate in history user :^)

The Unemployment rate is people amount of people looking for jobs, now people just give up.

It's way way better than ten years ago. Even five but yea the 21st century is gayer than the 20th for finding work in the first world.

All job interviews these days are just "Give us an example of a time you handled an angry customer/went above and beyond to help a customer, etc"

Just prepare answers before hand and adjust them as needed using the STAR method.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Situation,_task,_action,_result

this
as long as you can answer this question and not behave like an autist getting the job is easy as fuck

My grandfather told me about when he was young. He quit his job at the factory in the middle of the day after a fight with the supervisor, walked across the street to the next factory where he got hired immediately and started working right away.

I used to nail every interview I had throughout high school working part time I had a handful of different service bullshit jobs like McDonald's, cinemas, and retail. There are certain tricks and social cues to pick up and vibe with someone to make them like and want to hire you.

I stopped doing so well when I was 23-25 and having trouble explaining that I am "still in school" or why my last jobs did not work out. Now I work in a normie office and get paid to sit at a desk and do some very easy shit for 8hrs. Life just works out for us in the end

>Interned for free

Attached: download.jpg (224x225, 9K)

>Jet's Pizza is hiring
>Walk into place
>Ask for application
>Manager basically interviews me right there, asks what times I'm open, previous experience, shit like that
>Feel like we're getting along
>Shakes my hand and everything, says he'll call me THAT DAY
>Never calls
Shit like this really makes me want to give up. Any tradefags here know if the interview process for trade jobs is easier? I was hoping to start an electrical apprenticeship once I move

>interview process for trade jobs is easier
it's not and depending on where you are there may be no trades jobs at all

>Never intern
THIS!!! If they wanted to hire you then they would have on day one. That's how it works. When you graduate from school you're supposed to go to work, right? The whole "interning" thing is a massive scam. Working for free is for suckers. I don't get how the boomers don't see that. Or maybe they do and are simply taking advantage of the situation.

Attached: 12AngryMenFonda.jpg (1280x720, 565K)

Why the hell do they say "we'll get back to you soon" when they fully know they won't?

do they expect you to call them they next day to make sure you really want it?
maybe they have a fuckton of applicants and want the most dedicated

Trades jobs also want years of experience first, even as an entry level position making it hard, and they don't really count school for some reason.

Ever since I got fired from my last trade job I've been looking for ones similar and no avail. I need to move from this shitty state

If they wanted to hire you they wouldn't give you the chance to go somewhere else.

yeah but that isnt how the minds of people working for a corporation operate
they value only those who take initiative and slave

The problem with interviewers is that they never exactly tell they want, and half the time your would-be boss never sees you, it's some cunt from HR (always a woman). You have to appear competent at what you do, but not TOO competent, if you're way overqualified at a wagecuck job, your boss will figure out ways to keep you down, because they fear getting replaced.

I've got more job horror stories, if this thread is still alive in eight or nine hours (unlikely).

>Get interviewed when I was a teenager by an extremely serious but gay looking dude
>Thought we wouldn't get along
>turns out he's just has a stern appearance and voice, but is actually cool as fuck
>Super easy to work with and let employees take any damaged/unsellable goods, did a lot of work despite being the top manager
>got fired 5 months later because I was still a lazy shit who couldn't keep up.

i dont asshole