I think i figured it out

I now understand why the lot of you guys are hopeless and with no future.
You either dont know about/dont understand/refuse to play "the game".
As a result whenever youre put in any social situation you simply get destroyed in what feels like a one sided slaughter.
Do you guy really dont know about "the game"?
Youre not an adult if you fail that part of life.

Attached: SunPepe.jpg (900x506, 38K)

fuck I lost when you said "the game"
now whoever is reading this lost aswell hehe

This is true. But I'll never play the game. Fuck playing the game

It's better to be true and real. Trill. Then to be some lapdog

and being a wagemule is slavery

redpill me on the game my dude

I cant do that, you have to figure it out by yourself.

That said ill be fair with you and give you a hint.
Personality complexes.
Thats the hint.

Op here some of you might be wondering why i even made that thread in the first place.
Because im the only card in the deck that cant lose the game.
Im that guy.

what are you talking about op? i want to know what is that game and how it is played

Literally don't know what any of this means.

You mean to tell me that you dont know?

This confirms my theory, most of the guys here have no chance in hell to make it.
I knew it.

Normies come here to laugh at how pathetic those guys are, BUT THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THE GAME.
Holy shit this is terrible, we failed as a society.

tell us about it then and stop acting like a fucking anime character

YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO BE HERE

GET OUT

I would love to be able to do that, trust me.
Every fiber of my body wants to tell you so bad.
But sadly thats not how it works, you have to figure it out, otherwise theres no point in understanding it in the first place.
Its really frustrating you know, i have info that can litterally save your life, but if i tell you, i defeat the purpose and fuck you over.
D:

The game is not having had sex past the age of 16. OP is being a cryptic faggot just to pull our legs.

Normalfag here, are you talking about making other people feel like they're important? I do that all the time and I'm extremely successful in social settings.

Solid attempt but im not spilling the beans.
Anons there is indeed a game that most people play and figuring it out is how you become good at socializing, i already gave a hint in this thread, use it.
Go ahead, figure it out, you can do it.

Yes the game is about making others happy while also making yourself happy, this is what the game is all about.

Its not easy for someone like myself to learn the game for i cannot lose it, but through this thread, i have figured a lot. Thanks to all posters.

Nah the problem with a lot of the people on here is worried way to much about the thoughts and preceptions of others. Like Social anxiety due to the fear of embarrassment or negative judgement. Only the people with legitimate chemical imbalances in their brains have anything else you blame for their depression. People will only have as much power over how you feel as you let them.

>lOL YOU GUYS SUCK BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW THE GAME
>IM NOT GOING TO TELL YO WHAT IT IS THOUGH LOSERS

Normie logic. Also fck your game.

The game is unfair so i refuse to play it. Its quite simple really

The game is acting like youre better than the other person and acting completely different to how you would normally act to gain social standing

True post op.. my problem is not that I don't play, I actually play quite cutthroat and competitive. My problem is that I get exhausted of maintaining the game or long for new games to play, often finding myself in a grass is always greener situation.