This ugly 19 year old has a wife and a child, poor, no status, bad socioeconomic background, ugly face, manlet height...

this ugly 19 year old has a wife and a child, poor, no status, bad socioeconomic background, ugly face, manlet height, skeleton weight, pretty shitty personality and a low iq. I don't want a wife or a child but does this mean I have hope? At this point i feel like it's literally 100% just all up to your luck

source: youtube.com/watch?v=ktoY9OnZtu4

Attached: uglyman.jpg (333x334, 11K)

Why are you saying he's ugly? Seems like a normal looking guy. Are you just projecting your insecurities here?

>Why are you saying he's ugly? Seems like a normal looking guy. Are you just projecting your insecurities here?
do you not live in the post-modern neo-liberal developed western world in the year 2019 or are you willfully blinding yourself to reality?

Attached: 1534004692181.jpg (399x400, 47K)

He is not wrong user, that guy might not be Chad, but he is by no means "ugly"

...he's normal looking, I might even say handsome
is there something I'm missing here?

Well both him and his girl are pretty ugly. I think they look normal to British standards.

in the year 2019, soon to be two-thousand-and-fucking-twenty, he is, i'm much more attractive looking than this guy and women literally LAUGH in my face before i even utter a single word as i normally casually approach them and smile, literally right before i've even had the chance to go "hey" they will turn their heads and scoff

he's only "handsome" or "normal" if you're literally 30+
normal looking to us non-insane postmodern western women yes, but not in the actual reality of the real world and real life, you know, like, outside our heads
of course but nowadays his girl as ugly and unkempt as she is is way out of his league, he should be with a morbidly obese landwhale or something

Attached: unnamed (3).jpg (900x900, 77K)

It might be something about your personality, energy, whatever.
Im an ugly manlet and i manage to get a gf. I have ugly beta friends who also have gfs and sex. Maybe you are just looking for 10/10 stacys

>normal looking to us non-insane postmodern western women yes
I... am... a postmodern Western woman. I find him attractive.

Unironically i have no gf because I have no friends and I think it's awkward to approach women without a reason

Just do some small talk on social media or some shit like that.

Dude, you seem completely clueless. If you are really better looking than this guy, I suggest you find out about your personality flaws. If you have friends or relatives that would give you a sincere answer, please ask them what they find unattractive, repulsive, whatever about your personality, speech, body language, etc. If you don't have any people that would give you sincere answers to this or they suck at explaining these psychosocial cues or have no intuition, then please find a psychologist. You might not find a good psychologist to consult on these issues on first try, so, if you see that you're not getting any good answers and not progressing in your social life, ditch her and find another. Get real, the clock is ticking. If you'll continue dwelling on your "theories", nothing productive will come out.

Ugh no that's not a good solution. I actually can't text for shit. I just can't show charisma through text

>It might be something about your personality, energy, whatever
oh yeah or whatever, man shut the fuck up, do you know how many attractive people i've seen who are literally homeless and are massive disgusting assholes and terrible people who call women sluts and shit to their face yet still get together? biggest fucking joke i've ever heard
>manage to get a gf
yeah you met her with your huge amount of friends you met at highschool childhood or college right? and they took kindly and were supportive of you, meanwhile it's completely unacceptable to even show romantic or sexual interest in someone within your social circle and they tell you to go date other people and that it's weird to do something like that if we know eachother, fucking bullshit it's all just luck man you got lucky
of course you are. Which is why women don't find my 6ft1 and a quarter, 6ft2 with shoes on more attractive face than this guy self disgusting right? Women don't exist on Jow Forums newfag, you're a tranny LARPer at best
of course, you have to have a very valid reason and excuse just to talk to them
are you stupid? do you even take your own advice? this is the real world not your fantasy, you try that shit you'll get screenshotted and spread ALL over facebook as a creepy weirdo stalker person and or thirsty desperate loner and blocked

do you even exist on planet earth in today's time?
ok you lucky asshat, i don't even have to ask my family or non-acquiantance people i meet and they tell me i'm the most interesting funniest smartest person they've met, and it's sincere, the only women who didn't laugh in my fucking face and call me disgusting and actually took me seriously told me i was a great guy but they just weren't attracted. How many fucking times does it take for you to understand this has NOTHING to do with "muh personalities!" like do you not understand reality do you not go outside the house man and actually talk to girls

Attached: 1552469082548.jpg (199x155, 11K)

This person is not ugly. They are average/above average, they're not even fat. This actually puts them above most people.
This is the society we live in.

-Vagina bearer

I have this friend who is normal looking. He's a virgin at 26 and never had a girlfriend. He's normal looking, is tall, but boy... how arrogant ant unplayful personality he is. He also has intimacy issues - always trying to act manly, serious, even in situations when it should be avoided. He used to think his main issues are his financial status and fitness. Now he's slowly realising that other stuff is no less important. Though I actually think it's the crux of the problem - it's very hard to put this into his mind, so he's progressing very slowly. Personality issues are the hardest bitches to solve.

>This person is not ugly. They are average/above average, they're not even fat. This actually puts them above most people. This is the society we live in.
>-Vagina bearer
>2020

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Wtf are you talking about?
Just dont be the creepy guy who keeps saying "hi" after being rejected and you will be fine.

It does have to do with luck alot of times. Meeting the right person at the right time. But you have to leave the house and talk to people for that

and of course the arrogant stuck up bitchy women have to do nothing it's always the man that has to have the amazing perfect stellar personality with absolutely 0 insecurities while the women constantly seeks for attention and reassurance that she's prettier than everyone else and isn't fat and looks good in their clothes right?

fucking hypocrite. People have flaws, that's the real world alright, you can deal with flaws but you will always have flaws and "personality issues", it's called being human
WHAT WORLD DO YOU LIVE IN MAN?

i swear to god, i LITERALLY just say "Hey", that's it, this person doesn't know me at all even if everything you think about me is true and you're right they do not know absolutely any of this, and they go "uhh..who the fuck are you?" or instant block FIRST THING THEY SAY. WITH A FUCKING HEY OR HI JUST 1 TIME

jesus christ like are you mentally ill do you have psychosis or something man what the fuck is wrong with you

>ok you lucky asshat, i don't even have to ask my family or non-acquiantance people i meet and they tell me i'm the most interesting funniest smartest person they've met, and it's sincere, the only women who didn't laugh in my fucking face and call me disgusting and actually took me seriously told me i was a great guy but they just weren't attracted. How many fucking times does it take for you to understand this has NOTHING to do with "muh personalities!" like do you not understand reality do you not go outside the house man and actually talk to girls
I'm afraid your friends may not be too sincere with you. I know this guy who thinks he's funny and people really lack at his jokes (and I do as well, he really has good sense of humour). But that doesn't make him a warm, playful soul to feel nice being with - he's just like a distant celebrity, a joker. Everyone laughs at the joker, be him sarcastic, ironic, whatever. But if he's a stone wall of a difficult personality, nobody wants to spill their heart to him, hug him and kiss him when one on one. It's not a simple issue - that's what I'm trying to say here.
By the way, I'm actually a lonely bastard myself with serious psychological issues.

dude everyone i see who has relationships have personalities of fucking pieces of cardboard, they're the most bland, plain, boring uneventful and actually terrible people i've ever seen in my life, they're completely soulless and many hide deep mental illnesses, you're a lonely bastard with psychological issues telling me how to get a gf or advance with a woman when you don't even realize it has nothing to do with your looks personality or whatever, it's literally all luck, that's why "attractive" people get rejected and ugly genetic defects with a disgusting personality financial situation horrible background absolutely no education or success whatsoever like this guy get a wife and a kid

all. luck, chance, fate, the right person at the right time with the perfect conditions, doesn't matter how hard you try, or what you do, if everything doesn't fall into place it's not going to happen

>jesus christ like are you mentally ill do you have psychosis or something man what the fuck is wrong with you

I ask you the same.
Shit has literally worked for thousands of ugly/ average lookin men. Not even trolling.

>it's always the man
>while the women constantly
>everyone i see who has relationships have
>it's literally all luck
>all. luck, chance, fate, the right person at the right time with the perfect conditions
Generalization after generalization after generalization... And black & wihite thinking. Here's your problem - people are different and their personalities and preferences cannot be generalized by their gender or whatever other irrelevant manner. I might use the meme of guessing you have ASD but I might venture to say you are just a normal frustrated guy who's riding the rage train of generalizing everyone in such a way that temporarily relieves the burden of seriously trying to understand his issues with relationships with other human beings. Yes, some people are luckier than others at some or other thing, but most good relationships require at least some dedication on a daily basis. Relatinships mostly aren't instant gratification stuff like fast food, attention on Jow Forums or jacking off.

idk user, I can recognize that he isn't that good looking but I'd fuck his brains out.

bro, ok let's be real here man, talk to anyone about that irl and they will look at you like you just murdered and raped a million dead children, it's disgusting and considered creepy weirdo stalking and extremely inappropriate, every single time i've tried this, ok you know what i'm just going to get to the juicy bit, i almost lost my fucking job because i simply talked to a random girl online on social media with a completely normal conversation which went something like: "hey how's it going" "?" "lol what?" "who the fuck are you?" "lol you popped up in my recommended and i thought you looked cute, figured i'd say hi" "LOL TF" then they just started talking about me being a creepy stalker and who the fuck am i what a weirdo i am and so on then they fished through my friends list and profile description and saw where i worked at and shit and knew where my branch was and threatened to screenshot and show it to the manager
now you are generalizing hypocrite

do you understand how this does not work? mate we live in reality ok, not your individualistic ideological fantasyland paradise, the real world, you know, outside of childrens books, real women, where you go and talk to hundreds of them through your life, real people, your work etc, it's called patterns, and it is a reality, generalizations exist for a reason
can you just stop LARPing alright do it on /b/ there's many dumb newfags here but there's much more there specially on the reddit Jow Forums circlejerk you'll have much more success there

Ok, suppose I agree with whatever you're trying to tell me here (not sure, to be honest, but forget it - I'm stupid enough to not understand basic English). What's your plan of getting yourself a girlfriend?

i've already had success in the eastern world or east-west part of the world outside of the post-modern western countries, no marriage no girlfriend just no strings attached hookups, and it works because they're actually attracted to normal looking people, and since i'm above the actual normal (6ft2 with shoes, nice eyebrows, funny, can talk for hours and shit etc) i'm actually seen as a desirable person and approached by women and also because i'm a rare exotic person (white)

the problem here is the postmodern western women man, jsut go to any other normal fucking country and they will come to you

>in the year 2019, soon to be two-thousand-and-fucking-twenty, he is, i'm much more attractive looking than this guy

Post a picture in /b/ and link to it here. That guy is easily a 6, and I want to see a picture of your 7+ ass.

Are you a nigger or something? Niggers tend to think they're much better looking than they actually are.

>ok you lucky asshat, i don't even have to ask my family or non-acquiantance people i meet and they tell me i'm the most interesting funniest smartest person they've met, and it's sincere, the only women who didn't laugh in my fucking face and call me disgusting and actually took me seriously told me i was a great guy but they just weren't attracted. How many fucking times does it take for you to understand this has NOTHING to do with "muh personalities!" like do you not understand reality do you not go outside the house man and actually talk to girls

You're SO right. I read this rambling jumble - part nonsense, part hostility, part Dunning-Kruger - and I think to myself:

>Wow, that guy sounds like he's just like Cary Grant!

>people i meet and they tell me i'm the most interesting funniest smartest person they've met, and it's sincere, the only women who didn't laugh in my fucking face and call me disgusting and actually took me seriously told me i was a great guy but they just weren't attracted. How many fucking times does it take for you to understand this has NOTHING to do with "muh personalities!"

I've this paragraph again now. I mean... Huh? This can't be real. If we're dealing with a troll here, then respect to op, quality trolling going on. I was unsuspectingly hooked!

I know, right? I mean, COME ON:

>people i meet and they tell me i'm the most interesting funniest smartest person they've met, and it's sincere

Were these people, perhaps, brainwashed by North Koreans? Was Frank Sinatra there?

>-Vagina bearer
Why make your opinion irrelevant like this