Used to think making $90k a year was a lot

>used to think making $90k a year was a lot

Attached: 1524366594526.gif (590x443, 1.05M)

Id say it is considering you make more money than 90% of the earths 8B people

Attached: jjjjjjj.jpg (1200x650, 211K)

Bro, the median income in the US is $34000. You're doing well.

I could live happily on less than a third of your income.

if this is bait you got me you silly sausage.
if not, i hope you drown in a puddle of your dad's diabetic blood you cunt

i live just fine on 11k a year in my own apartment in the US. i couldn't even fathom spending the kind of money you have. it boggles my mind

>making $110k including bonus
>barely paying off credit cards
is this the way things are supposed to be

I'm going to be making about $174k (including stock and bonus) at my new job. I'm so glad I learned React when I did.

I live on 9k a year

Attached: 1525660058972.png (657x527, 31K)

Single dude making 51k here, and I feel like I live like a king. I eat what I want, buy what I want, and only worry about money when it comes to buying something like a new car. How can you think 90k isn't a lot? Do you buy low-end Rolex monthly, or something?

Attached: quake ranger bed.png (500x500, 313K)

are you willing to save a 3rd world neet with no friends or social skills? i'll do the dishes and keep the house nice, but no sex stuff

The thing that bothers me about living on tiny amounts like that is that you can never afford to buy a house. I make 45k canadian pesos a year, which is about 35k U.S... While you can technically live a fairly comfortable life at this kind of pay grade in the short term, by living with roommates and such, the sheer lack of saving power really bothers me. I don't want to rent forever. I'd ideally like to eventually own a home and have a portfolio of investments. If you've never studied economics before i'd urge you to read a little about inflation, government debt and quantitative easing. Basically living as a renter on a just barely survivable amount is a really dicey proposition in the long run, especially in a society that's sorta falling apart

Sounds like you're a retard who can't manage his money and wastes a metric shit ton on frivolous things.

It depends on where you live and the cost of living.

I only make $90k but the median income where I live is like $28k, so I'm killing it compared to a lot of my friends stuck in California.

Pretty neat, although which city?

51k is plenty for one person. It's when you add a roastie and kids

Boston. I'd be moving from SF.

Why would you ever want a roastie and kids instead of a fun wife who loves you and only you?

But if the economy crashes or hyperinflation ensues all your cash is worthless and you're forced to sell the property you've saved up for for years, I can see why you'd be small with long-term security, but ina chaotic time spending a huge amount of money on something seems less than ideal since you'd be working your ass off constantly for nothing.

the first world needs to be purged

Attached: images.png (275x183, 2K)

Damn that's pretty gud, with the last recruiter I barely hit 100k but I never thought boston had such high salaries

I hit it out of the park during the interview, apparently. The $30k I get at the end of the first year will be enough to make the down payment on a house. They're also giving me $10k up front to cover relocation, which is amazing.

woah boston friends!!! you'll love it over here, except then you'll freeze to death from november to april. still worth it though.

>hear people who struggle with high salaries and say they're in debt
>find out they're married and have like 3 kids and 2 dogs

wew

>moving to boston

i knew this was too good to be true

I didn't have a coat when I flew over for the interview and the banter on the street was fucking hilarious.

It was still very, very cold, though.

wish i wasnt a brainlet so i could do the codenigger meme and make even like 50k. oh well

I think making 30k a year is a lot. But then again, I live in a poor state.

>used to think making $90k a year was a lot

You think that because you don't know how to manage money. 90k is a shit ton, I make about 78k and I guarantee I have more in the bank.

fuck off faggot
a lawyer to keep my dad out of jail is frivolous
kill yourself entitled brat

If that means purging the political class then go for it, were waiting god damn you. I thought you guys were serious about this shit, all I see is you slashing tires of Trump supporters and getting deported for making a scene over a MAGA hat. You throw hissy fits throwing rocks at wells fargo banks but thats it. Why don't you do what REAL commies do? Get the fuck off our board and do what so called adults and serfs are supposed to do and start your uprising. All I see is you crying in the streets and bullying children online by convincing them to get on HRT. You are cowards.

Attached: 1527536946538.gif (485x275, 957K)

>everyone should automatically know the other information thats influencing my situation which I conveniently left out

this.
exactly this.
this man knows his shit.

tfw never use money on myself because it feels selfish. I dont deserve anything..

Attached: sk4Dp8ncKcU.jpg (768x960, 53K)

I think you may be confusing different people for each other, here.

Nice bait, but since it doesn't involve roasties, faggots, Discord or racebaiting I will give you a (You).
Also, converted to dollar I make $13k a year, you ungrateful cunt.

Attached: g6cyrmcj5oy01.jpg (1117x1597, 171K)

27 and contracting for 300-350k in healthcare. I live like a bum and eat herrings from the tin

>so I'm killing it compared to a lot of my friends stuck in California.

That and NYC is hilarious hearing from people who should be doing well but consider themselves poorfags. It's so fucking awful, and I'm starting to hear about well paid people in CA living in fucking mobile homes and container houses like live in slaves to companies because they can't find housing.

You get better prices, less crime, cleaner region, nicer people, and more wholesome women at the cost of a huge weather adjustment, and from SF that's like going from heaven to hell frozen over.

>It was still very, very cold, though.

Just imagine when the QTs get cold and all bundled up, so wholesome hiding their precious soft skin from the harsh weather. When you have one over she can't wait to let you unwrap her and put all your clothes by the heater to dry while you snuggle up keeping her warm.

Did you know there's a certain amount of babies that are always born 9 months after big snow storms and power outages in New England? It's because all the QTs want men to hold them tight and save them from the snow, and they feel so warm and safe in their arms they start making babies. If you can, get snowed in with a QT and let her share your blanket. Nature will do the rest.

Attached: icewomandog.jpg (474x324, 32K)

I think I understand what you're getting at. It's a matter of perspective.

I went to school thinking that roughly $50K was a good income, and still think it is.

You talk with some people and it seems like it's a failure to make anything below six figures. Maybe it's because people are in a lot of debt, and that is a practical reason that people think 75-90K is low. There can also be high overhead if you run your own business. Some people do need to set high standards to get by.

I think people are also snobs and want to be rich. Good for them, but it causes a lot of unnecessary anxiety. People can tear each other down and even go against their own interests in the name of trying to be rich. It can get pretty useless.

what do you do and where do you live plz

Russian? At least Putin is making Russia great again, most rest of the world is on a downwards spiral.