How do you deal with violent thoughts?

How do you deal with violent thoughts?

Attached: aba320948092.jpg (693x655, 306K)

i furiously masturbate to war webms from gif

masterbation/self harm

Some lady pissed me off the other day and i fantasized about beating her to death for an hour. i just drink until i dont care

i personally try to keep separate self harm from the thought of harming others. they are totally different thought processes in my mind.

wtf did the woman do to you

nothing directly to me but it was about me and it triggered my autism, and my bi-polar sorta took over. Im infested with mental illness and have conflicting and less than rational thoughts. thankfully i wasnt just angry at her, but more just myself...i dont wanna talk about it

Attached: crushing.jpg (630x300, 29K)

Drinking and sleeping.
Had I any less empathy towards others I would have acted them out already.

Are you also prone to fear and negative emotions in general? Are you also loving?

its a strange feeling being both a kind loving person, and also constantly thinking about beating people.

You're just like me. I've been thinking recently that I may have an overactive amygdala.

or a malfunctioning prefrontal cortex like me.
fuckin autism buddy, its real. get tested. plus ive got other diseased brain symptoms that are a really bad combination.

>get tested
I have had a psyche eval and I tested a very low score on the autism one. Definitely not autistic but I have had two head injuries in my life that could've done something

Also, my grandpa is bipolar so maybe I could have that

Do you also have panic disorder?

I don't think so. I don't express my anxiety or fear at all until it gets too high for a normal human to handle. Then I start to look sweaty and my attitude changes.

But I know what you're talking about, OP. Sometimes I get worked up and walk in circles for 30 minutes while fantasizing about beating people up

I just wait for them to end, fortunately they're not focused on anyone in particular, I just fantasize a lot about doing things to random people.

If you're not beta? Act on them

Acknowledge that I just had a violent thought and move on

go drive and scream my favorite songs or go to the gym and pick up iron until im exhausted

>when you can't get violent/angry thoughts about your ex out of your head and your brain keeps bringing it up
it's a curse

Like you want to hurt her for what she did wrong to you? Or you just want her to die or something?

>violent thoughts
How fucking retarded do you have to be to have to "deal with" violent thoughts?

i just masturbate to them

the relationship was fucked up, we never met in person due to always bs reasons "if i seen you i wouldn't be able to say I love you anymore' and just constant sting pulling, ghosting, the cold shoulder etc... I might have been a little clingy but damn just could have broken it off instead of making me do it
I would never act on the thought but it's like why do they get off scot free after everything they did

oh it truly is a curse

i can't get my ex off my head
my thoughts about raping her and leaving her pregnant and mentally scarred for life after killing myself in front of her always come back desu

i always wallow for hours about what i'd do if i knew i wouldn't get caught
but oh well you can't have everything really

Attached: 1548555797252.jpg (1640x1341, 304K)

I'm sorry to hear that user. Sounds like they might have been catfishing you or something deceptive to that effect. How long ago was this?

we split last january, but tried to be friends and I killed it off about a month ago now, it wasn't a catfish they were just a horrible and selfish person. seen me as more of a less important person to their friends since they have a little group of close friends

If they were pursuing a relationship with you, they should have found a balance between spending time with you and their friend group. My ex found a new group of friends and coincidentally started to initiate our breakup, so I can say I've been in similar shoes before. It must have been rough trying to be just friends for a while.

hurt self

t. burn fag

sorry you had to deal with that as well. and yeah it was very rough, we used to talk a lot but as things went on days went by with nothing said then it went to weeks and after a certain thing happened in my life they never responded when i needed someone for a good month, i never said goodbye i just removed them since they couldn't even bother anymore, it sucks having to always write first or they wouldn't say anything

Ghosting is a lot more painful than just having one final closure talk.

Would you like to talk further in DMs or something? I kind of want to hear more about your story in detail, I guess.

I can drop a throwaway e-mail.

Attached: jewmrxcwqql21.jpg (1080x1080, 89K)

I appreciate it but unfortunately there isn't much more to say. I wouldn't consider what i did ghosting. I removed them from everything, friends list contact etc.. with a death going on in my family I cant be treated that way anymore i think i've suffered enough from them honestly. the thing is they never tried to contact me and just moved on like i never existed

Yeah, I meant it in that they ghosted you, which sounds pretty painful. I'm sorry you had to go through a death in the family, misfortune seems to come all at once sometimes. I wish you had more support during that time...

If you change your mind, feel free to shoot me an email: [email protected]

Attached: 1552181723101.jpg (540x540, 19K)

Punch a nigger as hard as you can

Thank you kindly, I hope things go well in your life and hope you or any other bots don't have to go thought the same. good luck out there and godspeed