Why do women ruin the bodies with ugly tattoos?

Why do women ruin the bodies with ugly tattoos?

Attached: paris-jackson-at-her-birthday-party-at-sbe-s-hyde-sunset-in-la-7.jpg (1280x1920, 335K)

Because they never think about when they're 80 probably because that new age spirit hippie plans on overdose ing on some experimental drug.

MJ's daughter lookin
FIIIIIIIINEEE
we're about the same age too.... ;)

because they're feminazi's. it was a joke in the 90's like a tribal or barb wire tat. Now it's because they want you to know they're basically prison gang tattoo's. They get them as a cattle brand to show off they're owned by a guy that can afford them or the tat artist they're exchanging sexual tricks for, or their feminazi ideology don't judge my actions kind of thing. It's sort of like Aposematism. They just like it because it can be hidden when they think it'll not benefit them as much.

Still have hopes incel?

I shalt wed the daughter of the king of pop
thus making me The Prince (TM)

Attached: fd130e99ff3609612b95a326ce65da77.jpg (480x480, 34K)

Like tattoos, women are superficial.

I like tattoos because it's my body and I find the words and images beautiful and significant.

Why do people wear certain forms of jewlery like wedding rings all the time? Why wear a cross? Why decorate your home with photos? Why make anything aesthetic ever?

do you think 80yos regret their tattoos? looool

Tattoos are not aesthetic on women. Girls cover their face in makeup to look younger and prettier then you ink a patch of blob on your skin nice one roasties

because humans modify their bodies since forever

>"My subjective opinion of what is attactive on other people takes precedence over what that person thinks".
Plenty of people find tattoos hot, or don't care. Plenty of men I find attractive share my interest in tattoos.

>mentions young girls
Creepy.

Men will lie cause they want to fuck you. And you wear makeup to appear younger don't lie

>"men will lie"
There are literally websites dedicated to women who look like me.

>makeup to look younger
I only wear makeup when I'm on stage.

Not him, but it says a lot where you feel the need to defend yourself to these fucking basement dwellers. As if you're regretting your decision to get tattoo'd...
Who cares what they think - they have no experience of the world - of course they're going to think their myopia is the whole universe.

Except (the artist formerly living as) Prince is the Prince of Pop, Freddie Mercury was clearly the Queen, although Elton John might be the vice-Queen. I don't think anyone recognizes the claims of Madonna anymore.
I think the best you can do is be the Duke, like how Prince Consort Philip is the Duke of Edinburgh despite being a Danish-Greek Prince.

Attached: tumblr_lkj3q0IgHz1qixko4o1_1280.jpg (602x800, 53K)

Duke is good enough for me

>defend yourself
People ask, I answer.

>regret
I sort of regret the one only because it consists of words and the text will definitely blur since it's small. That's about it.

>who cares what they think
I suppose, tattoos are pretty mainstream now. I guess I sort of like engaging with extreme ideas or ideas that attack me because they keep me sharp. I don't like people who can't formulate responses to really out there POVs.

>viscount of pop

Tits or gtfo stripper

>I guess I sort of like engaging with extreme ideas or ideas that attack me because they keep me sharp.
Except not liking tattoos, like you say, since they're so mainstream feels more like a contrarian posture rather than a deeply held or thoughtful observation on the world. So I wonder how 'sharp' it can really keep you to challenge those contrarians.

>>viscount of pop
Nice. Whereas the shitty music of Taylor Swift is Discount Pop.

Yeah, why would an 80 year old care about their tattoos?

"This looks shit on me but so does everything else, I'm fucking 80 years old."

they earn social points

They wanna show off how brave, wild, and badass they are. Also, they don't care what you think, which is why they're posting carefully chosen selfies of their tattoos onto instagram.