How do we unify all the Robot tribes and commence the Reconquista of R9k?

How do we unify all the Robot tribes and commence the Reconquista of R9k?

Attached: betauprising.png (3300x300, 822K)

Based and redpilled

Fuck jannies and fuck trannies

Robots don't use this board anymore retard. They've all moved to the other sites.

Attached: n74rq370fw221.gif (387x387, 1.66M)

>Reconquista of R9k
Sounds Kino user, you can count me in.

Attached: ENOUGH Luan.png (901x669, 442K)

>Robots don't use this board anymore
Hence the Reconquista

Based

Thanks for calling me based user. Makes me feel nice and fuzzy. There was no need to though, I'm just answering duty' s call.

How many robots are there even left? This thread is the first time in weeks i have seen robots on this board, and that's assuming this isn't just an epic larp.

Attached: pepefroggie.jpg (780x438, 35K)

I offer you my blade in vassalage, great conqueror. Let the normalniggers tremble.

Attached: blade.png (268x499, 221K)

We just don't know user. The line between robot and normalfag used to be easy to see, nowadays its too blurred and there's not enough robots. My estimate is that at most only 40-20% of the people on r9k have the classical traits of being a loser, Virgin, male. The times they are a-changing

very rare robots still use this board it's mostly retarded uppity asshole psuedo robots that are normie as fuck yet think they're a robot despite just being another generic npc

>retarded uppity asshole psuedo robots that are normie as fuck yet think they're a robot despite just being another generic npc
This

I have no idea how but count me in as well lad

i'm here, but i prefer /vg/.

You know I actually ended up here because i thought I would be able to talk about AI but I mean. Stalking this board has given me limitless knowledge nonetheless.

Kinda hard to unify individualists. But do try and get fags and "fembots" of this board.

Attached: 1546671669807.jpg (671x598, 64K)

robots of yore have been silenced by the attention whoring incel, tranny and flamboyant gay.

You let the fags in and went along with the trannies and help make the argument to turn gay since you hate women so much. You guys did this to yourself.

Real girls were never your problem.

No we didnt tranny. We have always told trannoids to gtfo and kys but they just wont go away

We have no problem with femanons, its the "fembots" that need lynching.

Attached: 1552366944516.jpg (438x450, 36K)

None of you are robots, shut the fuck up.

Why would you assume that being a robot necessarily makes one an individualist

That pic is gold

Attached: 1552596055498.jpg (325x325, 10K)

not a tranny cause I got a real vagina but you are wrong. Plenty of tranny threads with 300 replies and plenty of guys considering having sex with one and going along with the delusion. Feminine penis, boipussy phrases from r9k. Tens of thousands of dick pics and lustful comments. And what did you do? You called for the death of real females, you laughed when they came to an unfortunate end. I remember several years ago the best thread I ever read was a real robot, reluctantly going on a date with a fembot because their mothers, who worked together, wanted to help their children. It was sad and honest but hopeful and inspiring. Two painfully shy, awkward shut ins finding romance.

Now we have kill me and fuck boipussy. Now we have faux robot attention whoring INCELS. Now we have a daily dose of anus loving and shit smelling. Where is the wizardry? Why am I, the whore you hate, the only one asking because it wasn't you boys?

>what is a union of egoists

The biggest problem with this board is that the mods don't do their job, so normies treat it as an alt-/soc/. They need to get banished to where they belong; this board is ours, not theirs.

Attached: 1537769713467.jpg (253x200, 9K)

holyy fucking BASED

Wh-what sites..? I'm so sick of all the traps and polshit, I just want to talk to my fellow aliens

I dont get why you tards think fembots are real. Its blatantly obvious that its just dudes larping for piss easy (You)s.

see shit like . low effort bait that newfags eat right up

>Plenty of tranny threads with 300 replies
They're discord raids you dumb fucking roast.

but the "robots" were invaders.
r9k belongs to the arcanines

I will fight

Attached: Kneeling_Warrior_lg.jpg (300x243, 13K)

Everyone read this book.

Attached: 51bS90PuLVL._SY445_.jpg (261x445, 39K)

>Everyone read this book
Lol

Are arcanines the same as gentlemen?