A bit of History: This is the type of girl that would accompany the main army when they marched in Ancient Greece...

A bit of History: This is the type of girl that would accompany the main army when they marched in Ancient Greece. The more feminine a boy would be the more he would be turned into a girl to service actual men during the nights after a battle. That of course encompassed a lot of anal sex and raw breeding and helped men that needed a female touch during long campaigns as well feminine boys turn into women for the rest of their lives. The bond that would be developed between a man and a "girl" would be in many cases far more powerful than a bond with a genetic woman. Anal is proven to be far more intimate and powerful than vaginal, and the ancient Greeks knew that with their versions of "transgender women".

Attached: eOo.jpg (1141x2048, 254K)

If only they could see the modern trans women :')
poor bastards

wow, it's a good thing I wasn't alive back then cause they definitely would have chosen me to be a girly boy fucktoy.

Attached: 1362650749347.jpg (846x1200, 375K)

These types are better than women and are far more s o f t
as long as they were on hormones since before pubertus

t. cock-hungry tranny trying to convince robots it is perfectly fine to fuck mentally ill men in the ass

cope harder

So you are telling me the greeks were a bunch of ancient fags by modern standards and that legitimates your faggot fetish of getting fucked and fucking faggots dressed up as females. Well, you still a faggot and you still should be hanged for being a faggot

Boys can't turn into girls.

You don't know your history. The preferred sex between adult men and children (not twenty something trannies - boys) was non-penetrative, that is, frotting.

This.

>n-no we're better than real girls
>w-we understand you, we grew up alone watching anime too!
It's pathetic. It's the most extreme version of being not like the "other (read:real) girls".

It is true, though.

Femboys were like really popular in greece and the relationship OP describes was quite natural at the time.

>"Femboys were popular therefore your comment about the common age range and nature of sexual practices is wrong because I said so."

It's funny because frotting is a lot gayer than fucking a cute trap in the ass.

What you're talking about is rape, and generalizing, just cause a guy has pretty eyes or something doesn't mean he should get raped by people who are supposed to be his comrades.

Also fuck you.

How the hell is a soldier supposed to perform his duties if he's preoccupied with trauma and an identity crisis?!

Boys who look like girls deserve(and crave) rape.

What counts as a boy that looks like a girl?

Also still go fuck yourself.

Attached: 1550448402595.jpg (450x675, 27K)

Yeah its sad to say but those boys were just groomed and converted into little fuck toys before they even realized what they were doing. Its nothing honorable about that shit, but I will fap to 2d depictions of it.

If you meet any of the following criteria your purpose is getting raped by superior men:
>less than 6 feet tall
>long hair
>feminine features
>doesn't lift
>shy or socially awkward

In Athens. And even then it was limited to the gymnasium.

rape is never okay.

You're mentally ill and should seek therapy.

Some of them yes are groomed but not all of them, because it occurs in nature. Not all young boys wait for a larger male to impose himself.

Truth. Just because a guy is pretty or something doesn't mean he deserves rape. But still, humans are sexual creatures and your gender plays a role in your interactions. Pretty things get treated like they're pretty, and unfortunately pretty things also get raped. It's an issue that happens across both sides of the aisle.

Skip therapy just go straight to killing yourself.

Attached: eca.png (502x277, 370K)

>literally butthurt femboys
Look like a girl, get treated like a girl. If you don't like it maybe you should bulk up.

You had me at bloody bareback anal.

>TFW you will never be pozzed by Taftaj :-(

Nobody should be getting raped.
Femboy or female, nobody should be getting raped and I guarantee you if I went to therapy and you went to therapy, I'd come out later that day for lunch downtown and you'd be hauled off to somewhere with padded rooms to stop you from hurting yourself or others.

>Femboy or female, nobody should be getting raped and I guarantee you if I went to therapy and you went to therapy, I'd come out later that day for lunch downtown and you'd be hauled off to somewhere with padded rooms to stop you from hurting yourself or others.
Wow, it's almost like therapy is a jewish institution designed to weaken the west.

Thanks for the fap user, that shit was hot. And I'd definitely chose you to be a girly boy fucktoy even now. I have need of satisfying my manly urges upon your ripe round bum.

>jewish institution designed to weaken the west

holy shit.

go to Jow Forums

or maybe even /x/

How about you go to /lgbt/ instead?

...neither of us belong here, do we?

let's be frens

Why would you want to be friends with someone who hates you?

I thought this trap was perfect until I heard the voice

I honestly don't, I just like to spread the love.
He'd probably raise my blood pressure and exhaust me with his overuse of the word "nigger".

Y'know, a lot of that bullshit called philosophy came from Greece so this confirms that they're fuckin' gay and so is philosophy.

All things considered,

like, honestly,
This trap I see all the time looks nice and all, like she kisses every conservative ass around the town with the way she dresses and the way she looks. She follows all the rules, she feels like a girl but says she's "different from those tranny freaks", she looks sophisticated yet conservative. Congratulations.

She has hit every single niche, ever single little reservation a conservative could have. She has truly finally fit in. She dresses well, she doesn't dye her hair, she isn't a feminist.

Yet she still appears to be the stuffiest, bitchiest, most stuck-up person I've ever met. And it really puts the alt-right into perspective.

Even though she may be able to laugh at those "dyed hair freaks" with her alt-right discord friends, they will throw her under the bus without a moment's notice. I don't think she understands that she is only kept around as a thing of sexual pleasure and nobody cares about her whatsoever, they actively vote against her and they go online to talk poorly about people just like her. Even though she may think she is special, it is only a matter of time until someone tears into her like a sack of freshly cut meat. She may wind up in the hospital, she may suddenly find herself without friends or any money- all because she trusted in people who actively and aggressively fight against people just like her.

The moment her hair falls out of place, the moment she stops putting up the conservative act, the wolves will pounce on this poor girl- because she's not a girl. It's human livestock.

She may fall down into a hole of mental illness, and she may even almost kill herself when it happens. She may look like a sexy librarian transgender girl who deserves respect, but that's not what the alt-right sees. They don't look at her and think, "finally, a fucking tranny who isn't a faggot, a tranny who does tranny-ism right." No, they see the greatest emotional/social prey they will ever find.