/creative robots/

Come share your creative ideas and works in this thread
you know the drill guys i want a good showing today no slacking, and remember no talky until you've drunk your coffee

Attached: lol.png (1442x678, 978K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=msM4pzvIXNs
youtu.be/xBDMLa8JCwg
youtu.be/hkDjPmmSMRc
youtu.be/5ePOfzTUeCM
youtu.be/7Vy9QnQ3_lI
youtube.com/watch?v=rmXSZFxcUfU
twitch.tv/lilshortcake4chan/clip/SpoopyCourteousPenguinEleGiggle?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

here's my latest song I've not written in a while feeling pretty depressed about it but I can't muster the spirit anything I make sounds more shit than usual /wrists
youtube.com/watch?v=msM4pzvIXNs

Just uploaded another retro anime review to youtube. I'm honestly surprised there's this much demand for it. As of this post I'm almost at 12,000 subs, which is 10X more than I thought I would ever get.
youtu.be/xBDMLa8JCwg

Attached: another vhs tape.gif (499x374, 948K)

how does it feel to have the biggest dick in the thread most likely

It feels great. You guys mind if I post music I've saved from other robots? I'm building a playlist.
youtu.be/hkDjPmmSMRc
youtu.be/5ePOfzTUeCM

Attached: death tree in Florida.jpg (2400x1800, 611K)

Does Chad marco still post in these threads?
youtu.be/7Vy9QnQ3_lI

not seen him for a while

I drew some ducks today

Attached: HS_TonsofDucks.png (3840x2160, 90K)

I like the colors. I can only draw birds in black and white

Well.

youtube.com/watch?v=rmXSZFxcUfU

did u write this urself or playing it from someone elses?

Why do these topics die so quickly? I just wasn't to see something nobody's ever seen before. There's something about watching a video from a robot that has 6 views on youtube that feels supernatural.

well that comment made me feel better about my art thanks man, if you can call it that

>Why do these topics die so quickly?
Because people need to get their fix of tranny propaganda while they endlessly ponder their lack of a gf while making 0 effort to obtain one all in some vain attempt to fit in on some shitty Taiwanese Cup Stacking Forum.

well when I make something else again like another cartoon I'll let you guys know.

Right now I'm honestly.... like, it's a little stupid but I'm waiting anxiously for my twitch stream on saturday night because I made a new r9k bump intermission video.

At my twitch stream for doomers, I play these dumb ass little intermissions that I try to style in those styles of adult swim [bump] and I find them really fun to make. That's about all I've succeeded at making so far recently.

twitch.tv/lilshortcake4chan/clip/SpoopyCourteousPenguinEleGiggle?filter=clips&range=all&sort=time

what do you guys think? This one I like the most so far, but bump 1 was pretty good.

that video was really comfy man the beat was like asmr

was that game originated on Jow Forums? I remmeber kids playing tht in my high school

Because it's the same 8 assholes who constantly spam their band camp or sound cloud that make any attempt at conversation, contribution, or advancement useless. Who cares to put in effort when some wiggernigger with size 8 gauges, 20 tattoos, females, and an internet connection can flood the thread with his absolute shit content? Why care even in the slightest, when 4/5 of the audience isn't even robots? Fuck all of you shitters. None of you deserve the toil and labor of a robot. I hope all of you fuckheads die.

Attached: 1464882859004.png (1170x666, 250K)

what game? I don't know if you noticed man but it's a twitch stream, I play lots of games lol

>posters: 8
You might be on to something, user

yea you get to decide who is a robot and not faggot nigger cia cuck lord go fucking drown yourself in your high horse cuckary

>shit content
okay first of all

the point of these threads is to avoid saying anybody's content is shit. If you even throw those words around, you make everybody too uncomfortable to post. So fuck you and fuck whatever attitude you have against anybody, you're the one ruining it so far.

just kidding but ur comment did trigger me man

the one where u make a circle below ur waist and u lose the game

I've got this 8-page script I'm gonna be shooting this coming week. I have yet to find my second actor, and at this point I'm getting kinda worried.

>same faggot bitching about soundcloud rappers every thread
I don't like that shit either but it at least contributes to the fuckin thread unlike your autistically consistent hissy fits.