You open the door to your bedroom and see this

>you open the door to your bedroom and see this
>"welcome back user, we've been waiting for you"

how would you react in this situation?

Attached: 1550332972363.jpg (2500x1767, 774K)

What the fuck? Who let all these fucking children into my house? Why were waiting for me? Who are you? WHO ARE YOU? TELL ME GOD DAMN YOU! TELLL MEEEEE

>how would you react in this situation?

I would imagine the SMELL

Whom'st the fucketh let all thou children into thine castle? Begone.

Attached: 1538810074869-2.png (640x606, 212K)

Me looking distressed while holding the pot of coffee in the back

REEEEEEEE GET OUT NO GIRLS ALLOWED

Would probably sheepishly try to get them to leave before giving up out of lack of willpower to put in the effort to get them all out and just let them stay to extract a modicum of real social interaction

Oh dear. You girls must be lost. I wonder how this happened. I am going to charter a boat to ship you back to Japan. In the meantime you can play board games, do puzzles or watch Netflix.

Close the door, freak the fuck out, and call the police.

In anime form I kind of want to fuck them, but I know in real life I would just treat them like normal little girls. Ask who let them in my room, how do they know me, why are they here. Then I would entertain them for a bit before making sure all of them got home safely.

THEY BROKE MY FUCKING COMPUTERRRRRR

>180 degree turn
>bend over
>pull down pants and underwear
>violent shart spray to cover the entire room

i don't know who the fuck you are but off the bed i wanna sleep

pull a gun out of my school shooting backpack and shoot every one of them

Realistically i would fucking scream and run out of the house. I would probably run straight to my closest church because that wasn't exactly something the police can help me with. I would probably start questioning my sanity.

Open fire on the intruders

Attached: notshooped.jpg (640x427, 84K)

Have some of that coffee in the back of the room, sit down, ask them a LOT of questions and consider what to do. If it was real kids I'd just slam the door shut and call the cops if no one else was around.

Attached: 1341232886172.png (210x229, 4K)

uhh op can i get sauce? is that idolmaster or smth?

Attached: 1552453902792.jpg (1126x1106, 918K)

Start teaching them martial arts and knife fighting techniques then show them how to properly handle firearms . I have always wanted daughters .LOLIS ARE NOT FOR LEWDING GODDAMN IT

I call my organ trafficker friend and tell him the shipment of live stock has arrived

tell them to get the fuck off my bed because im tired and want to sleep

I would give them all tummy rubs

>panic because large group of people
>cry because social anxiety and overwhelming numbers and attention
>cry because suddenly feel wanted
>panic stage 2 because 2d
>throw out rules of universe because 2d
>hugs and headpats and more crying.

>its been a week, some cloud of normalcy has started to descend.
>Chore wheel, some cook, some clean, some out of practicality camgirl to cover whatever expenses a loli harem generates.
>Finally have consistent game group for table top/board game night.

>inevitable thoughts of lewd with one
>immediate regret, hugs and cuddles and tears again.

>effort to find 3d waifu to help proper raising of loli house, assuming they age, or even if they are eternal perfect angels.

if you've ever been around lots of women/girls you would know it would smell like piss.

Leave the country immediately as to not be charged with kidnapping and any other longwinded bullshit claims against the sanctity of my name. Also, question my sanity for the rest of my life as I bared witness to living breathing cartoon characters. Upon first laying my eyes on them I'd surely panic to no end. Though in my later years I'll think back to the event fondly, wishing I had a chance to be their foundation.. Having always wanted a daughter, I may shed a tear or two. C'est la vie