Waifu General - /waifu/ #114

hugging your waifu too tight edition

prev

Attached: 1552484053860.png (1024x1024, 41K)

Interacting with people is useless, it turns out the same way everytime
Things are fine with waifu and me

Still loving Kotori or whatever. You can tell by my dismissive tone that I really mean it!

Attached: Stop it.png (640x360, 347K)

first nozomi before i go off to sleep

Attached: 54446898_583576872158302_9006804111964789262_n.jpg (912x1140, 130K)

ah love rem very very much.

Attached: rmsmil (22).jpg (800x566, 363K)

Hi frens!

Annnnnd here's my lovely wife Shinoa!

Attached: Shinoa 208.jpg (849x1200, 874K)

Claiming this post for Misaki Shokuhou. The #5 esper in Academy City, and the #1 in my heart

Attached: Misa217.jpg (640x640, 72K)

My waifu is any girl that can break mad wind.

Attached: 50566915_p2_master1200.jpg (750x762, 422K)

lmagine the smeIl
Nice

Attached: 1547862761708.jpg (1024x683, 125K)

>Hi frens!
Hello. How are you?

Attached: Spirit Kotori.jpg (850x425, 379K)

hello shiona friend, how are you this quite good and cool evening?

Attached: rmdrs (17).jpg (885x1200, 530K)

Make way cocksuckers.

Give me your EDGIEST waifu picture.

Attached: sdadsadsad.jpg (992x833, 187K)

>fuck trannies
>fuck Leah
whats the diffrence

Attached: rmsmg (15).jpg (236x333, 17K)

rem is edgy and proud
i know you meant not her being edgy

Attached: rmdmn (3).jpg (1050x1500, 1.28M)

I meant to post in last thread but I kept getting fucked up. That number used to follow me and now it doesn't, fuck this insanity I feel

Attached: 57713058_p22.png (500x500, 116K)

You asked for it, pally

Attached: externalFile2.jpg (960x958, 1.06M)

thank you both very much. i had a very lovely birthday today.

finding an edgy image itself isn't hard, but i couldn't decide what kind of edge. i settled on this page.

Attached: Detective Comics #836 (2007) - Page 6.jpg (1988x3056, 719K)

>Hello. How are you?
>hello shiona friend, how are you this quite good and cool evening?
Still bored! What do you guys do when bored?
>Give me your EDGIEST waifu picture.

Attached: edgenoa.png (240x596, 162K)

How does her immortality work , enjifag?

Does her flesh piece itself back together like an eldritch monstrosity or does she just jump back into life with a poof or is a new body generated in the spot , etc.

Wearing a waifu shirt feels so nice after so long. This one is super comfy thanks to the material and being one size too big.
>Technically, getting locked away means you're living off gov't money anyway. The nice thing is you'll still have your waifu with you.
Yes, but in exchange I'll have no privacy, almost everything I do will be controlled by someone else, and be force fed meds that will fuck with my head and possibly body.
>Have you tried finding a job with more flexible working hours? Whatever you're doing right now sounds like hell.
I'm not going to find a better job, honestly. I can tolerate my coworkers, the work itself isn't too hard/boring, and it's a 5 minute commute. It's just the hours that kill me. Long term, once I've saved up enough money, I might start looking for a part-time job nearby to transition into and live off that.
It's a little too late for me to not get emotionally invested. I feel like I should put in more effort than just posting "I love Rachel" every day. I like answering questions and reading everyone else's posts. But I guess you're right, it is more realistic to invest only that much. I'll try to be less thorough. Thanks Lizposter. I'm also glad to see someone else who is fascinated by entropy and doesn't let themselves forget about its omnipresence. I suppose for you, it's not that hard, given your circumstances.
Thank you, Lucinafriend. You're right. Hearing that makes me feel better. And that's a good suggestion. I've thought about it but was paranoid about normalfags at work seeing me on Jow Forums, but I can always just leave the building during my break, especially now since it's starting to warm up around here.
Thanks for all the advice and comments, guys. I've taken them all to heart and will try to apply what's been suggested. I'll also try to use my time after work before I go to bed more wisely than I have been.
Can't tell which qualifies most. Rachel can be pretty edgy.

Attached: 1594494.jpg (1280x914, 687K)

It's never directly shown on-panel but the assumption is that when she 'dies,' her body just regenerates over the course of a couple hours and then she pops back up like nothing happened. No idea what would happen if her whole body was disintegrated but she'd probably live through that too, somehow. The first time she 'dies' on-screen is before her friends know about her immortality and she wakes up in the middle of being buried. Another time her skull gets crushed and they cart her off in a little cart until she regens.

It opens the window for some pretty disturbing thoughts like, if she was actually fully buried or submerged in water, would she just suffocate, regenerate, and suffocate again endlessly until she got pulled back out? Or if someone was sadistic-minded enough, they could probably just restrain her and torture her endlessly. Some pretty bone-chilling thoughts that I don't like considering.

Attached: buried.jpg (399x767, 86K)

I love my wife.
I hate the file size limit.

Attached: Marie Antoinette 646.jpg (1200x1720, 1.15M)

I can't even post my screenshots, this is bullshit!

Caesium.
Ez to use compressor

bless you sir.

I'm thinking about the future, I want to adopt kids, and raise them. Obviously Saber would still be my wife. Does anyone have any experience with a nontraditional houshold like this?

Attached: EmberrasedWhiteDress.png (1548x2091, 1.87M)

>Hey there you blue-hair fetishist.
am not...
>I used to play this piece like a quadriplegic and i want to know how difficult you consider it to be.
While I myself find it to be fairly simple sounding, its important to never compare what someone else can do to what you can do. Anyway, while myself and most classically trained pianists frown upon learning by ear, that's probably the only way you can do this one as I doubt sheet music exists for it. Another problem that arises from this piece is that it has these really dense jazzy chords, and unless you have an incredible ear, you probably won't be able to figure out what they are. My suggestion is to start learning some basic jazz theory and then construct your own lead sheet for the song by listening for the root of the chords. This way you can also put your own twist and embellishments on it. That being said, fi you can just get sheet music, do that and then practice it to death.
>EoSD
play the new games, they're better.
>I never managed to gain full hand independence.
It comes with time. Hate to be cliche, but play Bach to git gud at it.
Me too. Let's have good sleep together.
>Give me your EDGIEST waifu picture.
Sorry, I don't save edgy pics. So instead I'll post a really dreamy one. Get lost in her eyes, I know I will.
>I've thought about it but was paranoid about normalfags at work seeing me on Jow Forums
First of all, I doubt any of them would know what Jow Forums is, let alone be able to recognize a mobile version of it. Another point I must make, and my apologies if this comes off as edgy, but the unfortunate and sad reality is that no one at work really cares about you out side of what you can do for them at work. And last of all, even if they did know what Jow Forums was or cared about it, they probably couldn't see what's on your phone screen anyway. Just go try looking at your coworkers' phone screens, and you realize you can't read a thing.

Attached: 54191591_p0.png (1000x1218, 1001K)

>adopting kids as a single father
>their mom would be a fictional character
Don't.

>thank you both very much. i had a very lovely birthday today.
Glad to hear it.
>Still bored! What do you guys do when bored?
I usually check on this thread to see what's going on. Or, I'll open up urzagatherer and use it's random card function to explore MTG cards.
>It's a little too late for me to not get emotionally invested.
I'm familiar with this sentiment. I didn't think I would care as much as I do now. I know I care too much, and I know it's probably not good to be as invested as I am. Yet here I am, so it is what it is.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 2.jpg (850x600, 588K)

I love my precious princess so much, even if those feelings hurt me daily because how I will never be able to be with you, I will never forget about them and expressing my desires of showing you my affection and care while being an important person in your life, just like you are in mine. Even if my words are just directed at the air since they will never reach you and all I can do is bring you the promise of loving you forever, I will keep the word until the day I finally die while hoping that I get to meet the person I love the most on this world after that happens, my beautiful Kiyohime.

Attached: Dg74oB4UYAY0DpM.jpg (848x1199, 251K)

I am american so pretty much anything will be better than the foster care system.
I don't see adopted kids, and biological kids differently, so I could love them.
I was just wondering the best way to approach the subject when talking with schools, and them of course

Attached: WhiteDressHandsBehindBack.jpg (1171x1653, 281K)

The best approach is not to do it at all.
Not to mention it's damned difficult to adopt as a single father, even without the dad being in love with a fictional woman.

I'm going to have to agree with the other user here, this really does not seem like a good idea at all.

I agree it is probably bad to mention it to normies unprompted, but I would want to explain it too my children, if for no other reason they will be accepting of waifus. I figure if I explain it to them they may mention it to other people.
I know adboption can be hard for a single father, but I am working hard to get to a place financially that will make them look past that. Plus it is easier to adopt if they are not babies.

Single parenting is always a bad idea and not something people generally do if they have a choice.
>if for no other reason they will be accepting of waifus
No, they will think their adopted father is a crazy man, and they could get taken away to a better home.
I'm saying all of this as a waifufag, mind you.

Let me retype that pitiful attempt at english.
Hearing all those advanced terms discourages me.
And there are some sheets around there , it is a quite popular piece by some standards.
in fact it was one of the first pieces i tried to read by sheet and i was making progress but i stopped.
when i dont have someone to whip me once i start getting out of track i tend to fuck up badly if it isnt a field i am talented in.

>American
Even more reason to not do it.
You are bringing nothing but trouble to yourself , even if your intentions are perfectly pure society scorns single father adopters for some reason

Hi there! Saber is a great waifu. Strong and dedicated
Hi there again!
>I usually check on this thread to see what's going on. Or, I'll open up urzagatherer and use it's random card function to explore MTG cards.
Any new MTG from the last time we talked?

Attached: Shinoa 62.png (1024x1287, 1.42M)

I don't really care that much what society thinks about "single" fathers. Raising a proper family is more important than weird social pressure.
I don't think kids will necessarily think I am crazy if I explain it well to them. Kids tend to think their parents are normal. Plus I am not mentall ill in any way. I do worry about adoption agency objecting but I am trying to fashion myself so that I will be seen as highly dependable. They would have to weigh me against putting the kids back in a home, and there is very low demand for adopting four year olds.

Attached: Saber.jpg (1400x987, 215K)

Do not do it. This sounds like the kind of setup that ultimately ends up on a local news station. No good can come of this.

Attached: mortified2x.png (674x560, 322K)

I was raised by my grandparents. My mom was barely in the picture, and my dad doesn't even know about me because he pumped and dumped. Not comparable, but eh. I still would strongly not recommend adopting, even though I think adoption is one of the best things a person can do. Your children will think you're fucking crazy once they get old enough to realize their mom is fictional and that's not normal. That's just asking for an awful environment.
Not edgy at all. All of this is true. It all might have crossed my mind at one point, but I overthink the shit out of everything. You have a pretty clear perspective on things, Lucinafriend.
>I know I care too much, and I know it's probably not good to be as invested as I am. Yet here I am, so it is what it is.
Yeah, it really is the same for me. I have trouble opening up to people and letting people in, but once I do, I get overly attached. How trite.

Attached: 1453699522114.jpg (1280x720, 256K)

*that it's not normal
PROOFREAD, YOU BRAINLET.

>Any new MTG from the last time we talked?
Like, the custom cards that I'm making? No, sorry, I haven't worked on any today. If you meant if I'd gotten any new ones, yes I actually have. I got a foil version of the card "darkness".
>Kids tend to think their parents are normal.
They will stop thinking that once they get to school, and they find out no other kid has a mother that doesn't exist. Your kid might even grow to resent you for not having a real wife. What we are isn't normal, and realistically it never will be. I don't think it's something that can be forced.

Attached: Kotori Konsuming Karbs.jpg (2500x1406, 284K)

>Kids tend to think their parents are normal
Until they get exposed to other, actually normal families, which in this age will happen sooner than later.
It's good to want the best for children, but you're really not in any position to provide it as a parent, much as you claim otherwise. Try volunteering or going into a childcare-related profession if it's something you're passionate enough about.

Didn't see you there some how but hello Kiyo fren! If I don't reply I probably passed out

Social ideas around love change a lot. Being a homosexual could get you blacklisted from employment, and now there is general positive opinion. I think if I raise them well they will understand that it is unusual, but not wrong. That is the goal at least.

>being a waifufag is like being gay
Every post you write makes it even clearer that you should not be anyone's parent.
Most people who want to convert others to their viewpoint just argue about it online, just stick with that.

You're a few decades too early, friend. All of us are, unfortunately. Maybe once hologram AI waifus a la BR 2049 become a reality, you'd have a chance. But that's so far off from most people's minds, even if the technology isn't that far away, that it doesn't even occur to them.

I didn't mean having a waifu and homosexuality was the same, my point was that if a child is in a good nontraditional house they will be happy even if society doesn't like it.
I don't care about converting people to my opinion I care about raising good children.

Attached: Excalliber.jpg (1264x2400, 224K)

goodnight fellow waifufags.
i will now try my best to dream of rem.

Attached: rmslp (6).jpg (774x1136, 121K)

How are you doing fren? Still mad with your body?

EKUSU

Attached: D1l2VOoUkAMG1BB.jpg (1365x2048, 147K)

You want to make your kids see having a fictional mother as normal and healthy, and deprive them of an actual mother who could be there for them. That's not a good nontraditional household regardless of society's opinion, and it doesn't seem you're going to find anyone here supporting your cause.

You're obviously not even reading our posts. Even if you raise them right, they'll still want to conform to society, even if society is wrong. Most humans do. Raising good children will be next to impossible until society catches up. Your kid will want to fit in with the rest of the kids. They'll wonder why they're different from the other kids. They'll grow resentful at you for not fitting in, especially when they're a teenager. Teenagers are selfish assholes who care more about their reputation than things that really matter. You can raise them as well as you want, but that is unlikely to change. Then when they're old, they'll have a bunch of hang-ups associated with their upbringing that will follow them for the rest of their lives. Even if you had the best intentions in the world and do everything right, this can still happen. And it's very likely to happen. I'm not even saying I want this to happen or think it's right for this all to happen because society says so. But this is just the reality of the situation. And you have to take that possibility into account if you're thinking about being responsible for the well-being of another human life.

>In waifu thread
>Says having a waifu is unhealthy
Pick One
My father had some weird sex stuff, and I turned out fine, and never resented him. You say that they will end up with a bunch of hang ups from their upbringing, but can you point to a single person that has no hang ups. I feel like these hangups can't be worse than being parentless.

I am not to consered about convincing people, I just asked if anyone had been in a similar situation and how they dealed with it.

Attached: ZeroCard.jpg (1051x1500, 201K)

>Like, the custom cards that I'm making? No, sorry, I haven't worked on any today. If you meant if I'd gotten any new ones, yes I actually have. I got a foil version of the card "darkness".
You never told me about the custom cards i think but that's pretty cool. Darkness eh? Is it rare?
>How are you doing fren? Still mad with your body?
I'm sleepy and this is my last post before I head off to bed. But no not tonight. I'm happy! I was mad at it cause I would be really hungry at work until I get home and I want to eat something but my body wasn't hungry when I want to eat. It's frustrating that I can't stuff myself with food when it needs the calories after a long day you know. Tonight though, ohhh boy I had chicken rice and potatoes. Felt really nice for once

Attached: Shinoa 152.jpg (768x1024, 385K)

Please dont reply to the trolls.

>Says having a waifu is unhealthy
Having a fictional wife isn't the same as having a fictional mother

Raising a family with a fictional parent is not healthy, no. Do you really need that clarified for you?
I don't think being a waifufag is inherently unhealthy, but trying to make a family as one is.
>I turned out fine
user you're on Jow Forums, none of us turned out fine.
>trolls
I was wondering if he was the troll, honestly. This is the dumbest idea I've seen in a while.

Please dont bully saberfag.
His idea may be stupid but he just wants to be a good single father for some unfortunate kids.

You can support unfortunate kids in less retarded ways than this.

Staring at her face after a long day is bliss. There's no such thing as too tight.

And I was planning on posting something nice.

Same.

I'm also burdened with the feeling of never raising children and teaching them to love life with her. Right now I'm focused on the future of my sibling's future children and really build this family up.

Attached: 448ba515fdac2bf09b228389c69b17c8-d5c03if.png (506x655, 380K)

>saberfag trying to be a good father

Attached: 1527837997450.jpg (447x481, 30K)

Well it hasn't been printed since I think 2006, so I guess it's slightly rare. Foils of it aren't super common, at the very least. As far as custom ones go, I started making custom MTG cards for some of the waifus in this thread. Merida was my best work, I think. Lucina was a little too good, and Kotori was a bit of a mess, but I'm still new to the whole card balancing thing. Plus it's not like they're real, so having perfect balance isn't THAT important. I also made one of Leah, since they asked me to, and she turned out alright, I guess.
>user you're on Jow Forums, none of us turned out fine.
This may be the truest statement ever made in any of these threads.

Attached: Spirit Kotori 3.jpg (850x722, 145K)

Heh

Lovely picture there , even if it isnt the edgiest you have.

>My father had some weird sex stuff, and I turned out fine, and never resented him
>survivorship bias
Your child is not you. You cannot guarantee they will turn out like you. Everyone reacts to the same thing differently. As for everyone having hang-ups, you're right. But I'm an outlier since I don't think anyone should breed, period. Only way to avoid someone turning out unwell, and solves all human suffering.

I think if you have a wife, you want a family that is pretty natural.
It may not be the perfact, but there is no perfact family.
I am pretty sure I turned out fine.
I am not trolling,
thank you. Good to have some nice people

Attached: SchoolUniform.jpg (900x1765, 120K)

Hell, why not have one more then.

Attached: 9e63c459aceea72219801f4c194c9414.jpg (600x700, 135K)

You call that edgy?

If you're determined to try and raise some fucked-up family, ultimately I can't stop you. But I'm sure as shit not going to help you do it.
Dropping the conversation here, it's gone on long enough.

Now now it's not yet time to gurospam. It may not be the edgiest but goddamn if it doesn't trigger my fight-or-flight response when I stare.

Right away dvafren

Yeah , those cat eyes really do the trick

-
My wife once jokingly suggested cannibalism.

Attached: biaresu-1022500898365366274-20180726_081625-img2.jpg (1496x2048, 679K)

There are too many of them to choose just one. This one is from the artbook

Sounds like a good wife

And of course I forgot posting the picture

Attached: AliceEdgy.jpg (3489x2328, 891K)

I do admire Yuuri's survivalism.

What happened there, Yuurifriend? Was the dreaded Chito finally slain?

She's the perfect girl for me.
Yuuri really knows what holds the most importance for all survival situations: Food.
The alternate universe where potato masher conveyer malfunctions and Chito was unable to run sideways.
Here is another alternate reality: SSR but Yuuri can't get the rock out of her mouth.

Attached: nanodesu0412-1079004779517423617-20181229_052241-img1.jpg (1830x2472, 394K)

fair enough I think we are beyond the point where conversation is useful. I hope you can be happy in life.

Attached: BlueKimono.jpg (850x1236, 158K)

Would you give her some of your flesh to keep her from starving?

Here you go I guess

fuck off robot

Attached: 5657d1ac46f06b72795b2ab2673aa6ab.jpg (480x533, 34K)

There was an edgier one but it'd be in poor taste to post it.

Attached: monster cat.jpg (667x960, 74K)

Gooooood morning /waifu/!

How's your day so far?

Attached: 1306968218.rotarr_glados~2.jpg (339x499, 38K)

I can't bring myself to turn her into a cannibal, she's too much of a sweet and innocent girl.
And I can't feed her human flesh in secret because of the guilt I will feel, and I can't hide the fact that I'm missing a body part.
But if we need to take that measure, I must give her my flesh.
I hope I can give her a good life where she doesn't have to worry about stuff like food.

Attached: YuuriHomeLife.jpg (547x719, 55K)

Holy hell did you wake up at a normal time today? I've stayed up way too late today. My day started out pretty awful, I even lashed out at some people only trying to help me out. I feel pretty guilty for it. I'm feeling a little better now than I was earlier, but I'm still not doing terribly well. It's basically all mental though, as my physical illness seems to be over. I just hope I feel better tomorrow, so that I don't repeat my mistakes again. So how are you?

Attached: Sad Kotori.png (818x444, 344K)

Do you ever feel inferior?

What do you do with such feelings?

>Do you ever feel inferior?
Yes
>What do you do with such feelings?
I imagine her being with me and loving me. Even if I don't deserve it right now, it feels nice to think about being special to her.

Attached: goodnight.png (818x376, 518K)

It does the Complete opposite for me.
It makes me realize that i am not worthy of even a cankerous whore , much less of my dear Waifu and it makes me sad.

I dropped out of medschool.
My education is worth shit.
I have problems socializing.
All of my ex-classmates are having a blast of a life while i am stuck in this shithole.
I never learned or practiced anything impressive.
I have a deep fear of relationships to the point that i push people away from me.
I cant drive.
I am too smart to enjoy commonner stuff but too stupid to break free from them.
I keep thinking about all of the bad stuff that could happen and it keeps me from trying anything.
I fucked up all of my family's expectations of me and now i am a huge disgrace to the point that i dont dare show my face in family events.
I have so many things that make me feel sad and the list just keeps growing.
I want to stop living but dying is such a chore that i wish i could just dissapear.

Goosnight waifufags , i will clock it early today.

In case that you usually have conversations with your waifu and imagine her answering to you. Does her usual japanese or english voice sound weird on your first language? I usually imagine us talking but can't help but imagine her usual "desu" at the end of some sentences along with some japanese words.

Attached: 52850390_p9.png (600x776, 203K)

I like to think that those days are behind me now, but sometimes it just piles up. My biggest issue with being chronically ill is that you get no recognition for fighting and winning all these internal battles, when you muster all of your strength just to keep it together others just see it as being normal, like your greatest effort is the bare minimum. I'm not saying it's their fault, mind you, but it can get to you sometimes.
>I'll be here. I appreciate your concern, you've always been very understanding with me.
Thanks Kotorifriend, I appreciate yours as well.

>It's a little too late for me to not get emotionally invested.
I can't say that I practice what I preach, so I understand. And I assume you're referencing what I mentioned in my response to Kotoriposter. I've become much more pragmatic due to that "event", I suppose. I've talked more than enough about it anyway.

Attached: ojZGbl0ljS.jpg (1920x1080, 1.38M)

Saw the video of that shooting, I don't expect a good night sleep tonight.

Good morning everyone. How is it going ?

Rem is the love of my life.

Attached: kyp4pz9kjp021.jpg (640x852, 84K)

Someone in a nightmare waifu thread on /aco/ made this character and for some reason I can't stop thinking about her, she's just so fucking cute. Ended up having a fucking dream about her a few nights ago.

Attached: 1551924440796.png (894x581, 148K)

i don't feel inferior, i feel weak and ineffective.

i don't know what to do with those feelings.

Attached: mentalrhapsody (10).png (900x807, 736K)

I think I actually did wake up at a normal time!

>even lashed out at some people only trying to help me out
Are you BPD by any chance?

Attached: 38049080_p0.jpg (676x676, 52K)

Morning /waifu/

Still loving this wonderful pilot! As for how I'm doing, I'm getting increasingly hype for SRW T's release in a few days. I'll be placing my order for it tomorrow!

Attached: Du2n_bUVsAAYDUI.jpg (353x500, 31K)

When I imagine Alice speaking English I imagine her original voice but usually when I hear her voice in my head or I daydream about scenarios with her she speaks my native language.

Attached: Alice262.jpg (736x1040, 75K)

Foggy and cloudy
Im gotta screech loudly

Attached: 15424612849173.png (922x692, 522K)

Mornin', /waifu/. I'm still in love with this bored Scot.

Creepy design. I like it.

Attached: tumblr_pirwgnsnV71vm7nl0o2_1280.jpg (1280x949, 375K)

good afternoon everyone, it's not been good for me today. how's everyone else doing?

Attached: Julie!.png (743x1023, 666K)