Please ban me for good

The longer I stay the more apparent my issues become. I've become a literal subhuman. I want to stop polluting this board, I want to stop baiting desperate virgins. I want to forget that I'll never be an cute girl. I want to forget what it's like.

Attached: What Do Tou Care.png (600x600, 226K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032
twitter.com/AnonBabble

just break a rule then faggot

Just post a greentext starting with >be me, 14 friend
Also *hug*

do you want to stay in touch in discord

I've broken every rule there is at this point, but I always find a way to get back here.
No, I'll dox any Discordfag I get my hands on. You don't want that.

u can't dox me, and I can't dox u if we don't reveal personal info.
But its okay. I am not into discord either.

Download one of those extensions that let you block websites for your browser and put Jow Forums on the blacklist.

If the mods really give a shit about any of the anons here then they should do this upon request.
There was a time when I wanted a permaban, I have no doubt I would have been better off for it too.
And personally I didnt want to just break tons of rules, thar would be kind of a dick move. Almost all the rules are good and most of them dont give you long bans either.
You can just as quickly download another browser to get around that, or remove Jow Forums from the blacklist

Just say you are underage newfriend you will get banned in a couple minutes at most

i like you fren some people dont like you but some people do like you. you are nice to me

I just wanted to say that I never really hated you, jannie. I know that you need to have certain ideals to apply for that position. It's understandable that avatarfagging would be an offense since it betrays the spirit of anonimity.

user, I'll just feed off your attention until it dries up and then I'll discard you.

Attached: Bliss.png (600x600, 334K)

Oh yeah I guess that could work.
I dont know how long the ban would be for, I never took an interest in Jow Forums until after I was 18

I no longer wish to be banned tho myself.
I just think that if someone else wants to be banned for their own mental health then it would be nice if mods obliged them.

have you guys watched the mass shooter live from NZ

liveleak.com/view?t=CBX8o_1552615032

the Jow Forums mod range banned me for a few days.
that was cool.

i hope you dont :( but you are nice to me and i like talking to you. Its nice to have a friend...even if for a little bit.

I've hurt many anons already with my larping. God I hate all of this so much. Why can't I be a real girl?

than dont larp? just be here :)
i know you cant be a real girl sorry. I truly am but you can still live your life single and with money?

I am goign to miss you OP
u to :)poster

>than dont larp? just be here :)
I don't know. I'm just in so deep. I'm honestly not sure what my issue is. Can someone diagnose me?
I'll just have to live like I am right now. Maybe reincarnation is true and one day my dreams will be fulfilled.
Don't hold your breath. I've been banned several hundred times already and always found a way to come back.

Why you say you know about mindfulness if you act like this?
I thought you were into controlling your mind, but it seems you are a cucked by your mind constantly, and its not a brain issue like you initially claimed in your lap
what is going on?
What your deal?

i hope you stay you are nice to talk to
I hope one day youre dream is fulfilled but that is for another life. You are in this one now fren

I don't know. It's easier to help others than yourself. I wish I had someone to care for me regardless of how pathetic I am.
>and its not a brain issue like you initially claimed in your lap
>what is going on?
>What your deal?
You tell me.
Thanks. I hope your dream is fulfilled in this one.

Attached: Unfazed.png (600x600, 172K)

Well I would like to stay in touch through discord and e-care for you. haha

i mean, I am really going to miss you and you are the only reason I am still coming to r9k

Sorry, user. I'll either stay here or nowhere at all. Plus I can't always control my actions, I might end up just hurting you like I did Pierre. I appreciate your sentiment.

i care for you fren. You are nice to me.
I hope you keep coming back here I have no one else to talk to :/

I like people who are nice to me too. Just like you are. I'll stay for now if jannies let me of course. If I'm banned again, I don't know if I'll have the energy to come back. Unless they unban my ip range again.

I am a big girl, I can take care of myself. Don't need to worry about hurting me.

coffee can give you energy fren. So can friends for morale support even if its just online friends

You're an actual girl? That's nice. Though I'm not sure I can trust that you ahaha. That "casual" mention of being a girl is how I started my larp. But I'll believe you.
I try to avoid any substances, even coffee. But I'm addicted to internet attention so I could use some frens.

If you use the trip ##trevor or something you get an automatic 30 day

what made you start this in the first place? Like where did you get the idea I guess

So do you want to exchange contacts?

It's hard to say. It kind of evolved over time. There's no clear starting point. I've been on Jow Forums for at least 8 years now, coming to Jow Forums on and off. I decided to come back almost half a year ago and started making /nightwalk/ threads, because that's what I enjoyed and I thought that it was a very robot activity. I also liked making threads about my mental issues and concerns in general. Eventually I stumbled upon a picrew thread and made pic related. So I started making my threads with her. I started getting recognized and learned that avatarfagging is a bannable offense. Of course that didn't stop me. I learned to circumvent all of my bans. It was common for me to get banned around 20 times a day or so. Eventually I was dubbed Eye-chan. A sort of personality developed which was basically a slightly exaggerated version of me. Eventually I got pretty lost in all of this, supposedly attempted suicide after being encouraged by another user and stopped posting for a bit.

Attached: Faking It.png (600x600, 197K)

I eventually came back with several different avatars until mostly settling with the one in OP. It was mostly because jannies were getting wary of Eye-chan so I had to switch things around a bit. I started "casually" mentioning being a girl and used being "schizo" to cover my crazy ramblings. It was an eye-opening experience to see how people's attitudes change when they think you're a girl. That was a pretty fun period: fought the jannies a bit, baited some discordfags, posted "my" nudes. But over time the larp became more important than the real me, I became jealous of her. Eventually it became too convoluted and I was close to being exposed anyways, so I just came clear.

Attached: Dread.png (600x600, 192K)

i understand, it pains me, but i understand.

Sorry, user. If I was a girl, maybe I'd have something of value to offer.

Attached: Wonderland.png (600x600, 390K)

im not suprised you got more attention as a girl most of the people here just want a girl who gives them attention, hence you have it to them. But no one here really tries to look to others here for support really. That makes it so we get less attention than the girls sadly :( maybe that is why larp became more important? Either way i think of you as fren larp or not
The real you is important to some

shut the fuck up fuckign faggot. this is not about having somethign to offer.

i dont think we care you arent a girl I just like having friends. I wouldnt want to exchange any contact info other than throwaway emails where its written formerly to each other

That's part of it, yeah. Being a girl is a far superior experience.
What do you want then?
Like I said, I'm not a very good friend unless I'm exploiting you somehow.

>What do you want then?
you. haha

why be nice to me now than if you are not exploiting me? if its attention you can still get that if we were friends

If I was still larping, I'd describe in great detail how you could take me. I miss that.
I prefer fishing for attention here, because I can bait more people at once. Plus I constantly feel like I'm about to abandon all of this, so I wouldn't want to leave any loose ends.

that doesnt explain why you are nice to me though youd probably get more attention being mean to everyone

You can describe in great detail and not be larping. haha