Mosque shooting

For the anons who missed it, an aussie or new zealander shot up a mosque and live streamed it. Here's the link, thank one of the anons over on /b/ kiwifarms.net/data/video/694/694847-518a3baf6096388726e4e9ac7ca0336f.mp4

Attached: Kira.jpg (192x263, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Jow
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>initial d soundtrack playing in the background
You cannot make this fucking shit up kek

Attached: 1548720878052.jpg (1159x744, 172K)

based OP is not a fag for once

White domestic terrorism is started to become a worldwide meme instead of just in America.

It's kinda crazy how he just strolls all up and down the street and takes sweet ass time and nothing comes of it until he is already speeding down the highway. It was as if it was any other day for him.

I'm in the mood to watch Initial D and will probably forever associate it with this event now.

wtf that's actually fucked. anyone know what happened to him?

do you have the manifesto pdf OP?

Not OP but
sys.Jow Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fpastebin.com%2FbzZyMduP

I found a downloadable link, here
mediafire.com/file/3vcjr5lll3r6xte/The Great Replacement.docx

what happens next?

where is the vid of the police

It's still ongoing, I'd like to see what happens

got any search keywords I ought to monitor?

The fucking navy seals copypasta in his manifesto had me loling.

i find some flaws with his thinking which is sad as I would have liked to ask him questions.
Guess you can hear my questions
1. He says he has no problem with gays but how can that be as they cant assure the exsistanse of the white race
2. What are his thoughts on people who migrate to a western country but assimilate completely.
3. Why is he against Muslims and others from coming in if he admits western civilization is dead in the sense of nihilism, since those people are far more religious and in tune with society
4. Does he value the western nations or the white race more?
4.a. There are many black people who are American and such now what about them?
4.b. If you value the nation more than why would you be against Asians coming in who are great examples of what an ideal nation should be.

I only read about half of it, but this is my interpretation.

>1. He says he has no problem with gays but how can that be as they cant assure the exsistanse of the white race
I think he's more concerned with the breeding of a foreign culture taking over his own. A European gay lives within a European culture and doesn't breed a foreign culture on home soil. It's the same as an incel.

>2. What are his thoughts on people who migrate to a western country but assimilate completely.
I was wondering this too. He talked about being well traveled, so I think there's a possibility he could have not minded this as much, but something tells me he doesn't appreciate immigration even like this. I have no strong argument, though.

>3. Why is he against Muslims and others from coming in if he admits western civilization is dead in the sense of nihilism, since those people are far more religious and in tune with society
He spoke a bit about how Muslims are easier to rally an opposing force against due to our political climate. I think as far as European invasion, Muslims are historically the most well known, as well as thought of today.

>4. Does he value the western nations or the white race more?
I think he values his own race and culture the most. He doesn't deny that he is a racist.

>4.a. There are many black people who are American and such now what about them?
He is Australian, so I'm not sure what he thinks on this. He does mention that diversity is not a strength of diverse countries such as the USA and Brazil, instead, causing ethnic strife in his mind.

>4.b. If you value the nation more than why would you be against Asians coming in who are great examples of what an ideal nation should be.
He does actually speak of Asian cultures being the strongest due to their unity. His cultural beliefs align most closely with The People's Republic of China.

Man that really is just hard to watch, absolutely disgusting

than why watch it? You know what will happen

I'm impressed how composed he was taking down the hero. He wasn't kidding when talking about "training".

The guy that ran at him wasn't even running very fast, was looking down, and just grazed him. I think he was just oblivious and trying to run away.

the problem is I cant tell if he values race or culture more or maybe the same even though that wouldnt make sense. I only finished part 2 so far.
but he cant value them equally as black people are part of some western cultures such as most dominately America.
He said that he sees all western cultures as the same and they are just a part of the body of Britain or whatever he said along those lines.

I think he values race more and the culture of just white people is where he gets his ideas from
I somewhat agree with his ideas on conservatism is dead but I couldnt understand his point on Christianity at all other than its dead as well?
I also disagreed with his values on capitalism as that is an offshoot of white culture so youd have to be killing part of the culture you like.
I did agree that capitalism does demoralize people though in the sense of nihilism and everything related to that

He probably thinks culture is inherently tied to race. IQ is heritable (see twin studies), and different races have different IQ's, so just put those two pieces together, different races have different levels of intelligence. And it's not just IQ, there's a "warrior gene" (some gene variation correlated with violence) that's found mainly in Africans. And scientists have hardly scratched the surface of what genes affect what, there's assumably more things thought of as random or culture-based that are actually partially genetic.

if thats the case i wonder why he didnt bring up Rhodesia as an example? That would have been a excellent example of race and intelligence and how they relate imo perhaps with culture too?

This guy is pretty good at GTA 5, but he didn't throw any molotov cocktails or check for money on the floor. A rookie mistake.

he should have had a remote bomb at one place than go to other 2