Is it wrong for a women to take money from a lonely incel?

is it wrong for a women to take money from a lonely incel?

Attached: 20190314_221755.jpg (1080x1296, 363K)

What a dumb question.

Of course it's wrong for someone to take advantage of someone else.

But if someone helps someone else, no it's not wrong.

It's absolutely wrong and I hope women who do have a painful death. It's no different than taking from a starving African or cripple.

the question should be if it's wrong for a lonely incel to give money to a woman
the answer is still the same, it is wrong
he's not forced to do it though, if he decides to do so, i blame him, not women

lonely incels are as pathetic as starving "nigger" children?

is that what you're telling me?

Does anyone here have a rare crispy?

i think incels are more pathetic since they have more of a chance to live a decent life

Absolutely. I'd rather starve, work in a sweatshop, or live in a war torn country than live this isolation.

No, incels aren't as pathetic as starving nigger children because incels are white.

nice trips

this might be a rare depending on how obsessed you are

Attached: 1538943567422.jpg (640x637, 53K)

I need the panty shorts before the thread goes down

Nah, that's not a rare crispy. I think it is even on her instagram, but thanks for the pic.

how is it taking advantage of them if they are grown men?

At some point you have to realize whoever is getting fleeced is an adult making adult decisions, so no, it's not wrong if they're stupid enough to finance an internet whore. Or any whore for that matter.

he said depending on how obsessed you are
if it was on her IG, it's not anymore just checked, and if it was on twitter, it was in her old one she doesnt use anymore, unless she deleted the pic from there as well since reverse searching the pic only shows Jow Forums results
so he's right, it's a semi-rare now

is it wrong for a woman to extort money from an incel?
of course it is, but that's not the case
she gives content for free, and asks for free donations no one is forced to give
the quality of her content is irrelevant, those who decide to give her money probably like it, or do it just because she's cute to them, but they do it willingly, so no, its not wrong because she's not taking anything from anyone, she's accepting money that idiots throw at her, which anyone would do

Not in my opinion. I like amouranth, but i'm sure she doesnt like me, lol. And thats ayyyyyy ok.

She's a Mexican citizen who can't legally work in Canada (where she is right now) or US

She's also 21 and a bit of a brainlet, why not monetize her looks while she can?

Attached: 1538954144449.jpg (400x400, 62K)

What does crispy mean by "occasionally nsfw"?

join this server bb for real ethots
/9RyEW2

If I could give her a good dicking she wouldn't be a dyke anymore

Attached: 1447048075365.jpg (640x640, 81K)

when a chick like that is a dyke, i believe being dicked too soon is what made her a dyke now

If you donate enough you'll find out

How come no one has posted anything if she does lewd shit?

because she doesnt
she put "occasionally nsfw" because she retweets people who do lewds, like swimsuit succubus and bunnyamiyumi and others like those

incel may mean your fugly but shouldn't mean you are a fucking moron and toss money at these THOTs

Their content is not what I would consider "nsfw" tho, but that's just me.

anybody else gona post crispys or

Attached: 1538958387118.jpg (1024x1049, 115K)

how do i get a gf that looks exactly like crispy?

Attached: BUvPHGbl3-y.jpg (1080x1204, 148K)

>still no sole pic
You're not getting my neetbux until you post one Crispy ;)

Where is her panty shot? What was the color of her panties?

she said in one stream that she might if someone pays, so she's not doing it until you give her your neetbux

Physical maturity does not indicate mental maturity.

How much for the panty shot, crispy?

Dude fucking quit with this thread. Let this, and these fucking threads of your "quirky" beaner queen die. Holy hell

This bitch is gross looking. Wide buggy eyes and basic af. 0/10 you bots can do fucking better

girl gotta pay somehow for her heroin addiction, so who gives a fuck about the lonely incels

I think releasing a few would be more productive desu.
I'm really curious if any of you autists actually got them.

Why the fuck do the prettiest women have the shittiest personalities?

>Is being exploitive and manipulative wrong?
This is your brain on estrogen.

I want crispy to jerk me off!

Hitting jackpot on looks and jackpot on personality is rare.
Also having people worship you rarely helps you to develop good traits.

I wasn't expecting her to have a good personality, but this crackwhore type attitude is killing me.

What is she like? I just found about her.

it has more to do with being raised in wealth and vanity

Attached: 1538956142288.jpg (1011x969, 301K)

She swears alot and pushes leftie tolerant bullshit. Plus she doesn't talk very much.
But I guess it's hard to find a woman that doesn't these days.
Huh. I had no idea. Bought the "poor illegal mexican looking for better future" act.

how is it wrong if they give me their money?

You're right, it isn't wrong. How much for the nudes?

post feet, qtpie

>is it wrong for a women to take money from a lonely incel?
No,it is wrong to lure them with lies to get money which rarely happens, it is mostly just orbiters giving money because they can.

it depends on whos nudes you want lmao

yeah I think so, not just incels

findom is really women taking advantage of the mentally ill, and with money involved it could probably be proved pretty unlawful in court.

honestly the female gender needs an investigation.

>Of course it's wrong for someone to take advantage of someone else.

>It's no different than taking from a starving African or cripple.

>I'd rather starve, work in a sweatshop, or live in a war torn country

user is the worst libertarian ever

Attached: 1549556313488.jpg (768x768, 56K)

Crispy's nudes obviously, but I wouldn't mind getting your nudes if you're a grill.

i would fuck this girl every day, lick her to orgasm, cover her in jizz, for about 3 months. after that point she would need to fuck my girlfriend

Attached: 1547075141821.jpg (500x500, 26K)

Sometimes I forget that the huiman form isn't too far off from our cartoon interpretations. Take someone with big eyes like her and just with a little bit of graphic eyeliner the look pushes toward something animated.

>tfw no dom Crispy gf
jdimsa