I will never fuck her asshole raw until she bleeds

>I will never fuck her asshole raw until she bleeds
>she will never poz me
>she will never be my GF for a week

Feels fucking bad man

Attached: A36204E1-CE35-4FF7-895D-0B2797B2E57E.png (750x1260, 997K)

why would you want to fuck anybody's asshole until it bleeds

assholes aren't supposed to bleed when you fuck, that hurts. What does poz mean too? And why just for a week? Who the fuck wants a pretty sweet "girlfriend" for just a week?

Sayuri deserves better than people like you desu

She deserves ME

Attached: Imgur_qs2cNxQ.jpg (960x960, 64K)

She's so adorable. I'd love to make out with her and tease her until we can't take it anymore then I fuck her brains out.

>her
>she
This looks like a boy to me.

Maybe she a trap

Not a very good one, if so. I can't even see an attempt to look female.

She looks female to me, just the same way any underage boy can look like a grown woman.

He is underage dafuq?

no he's not, but he looks like a woman. Just not a "girly girl"

For me its her compact little muffin ass that does it. Its not the biggest but its two perfect handfuls. Id do anything to open that ass and lick her little bussi

Attached: 1C3D416A-EDF2-46C3-B2CE-57BB61C54C27.jpg (768x960, 66K)

Definitely. Such a slender body with a tight little ass. Would make the perfect wife to fuck every night.

>TFW you will never wake up to her smooth tummy and slip her panties off for a hazy sexy morning fuck

Attached: FEA2ACE0-9477-42A9-870A-EB95E3B074BB.jpg (225x126, 8K)

can you two post like, a blurry selfie or something so I can get an idea of what men like you look like?

Because I have nothing but bad ideas and I want to convince myself that men like you can actually be relatively attractive.

where do I go to find an user like you to buy me cute clothes and talk to regularly on discord and come fuck me

what happened to /cuteboys/

Bad feels user

>can I do something that would get me banned
No thanks.

Be cute, on hrt and advertise yourself.
Cuteboys is dead.

Why do you want her to poz you?

advertise myself where

>advertise myself where
Whatever board best fits you

The micro penis kills it for me.

I remember somebody actually did that in a sayuri thread for some reason and he was a spic with terrible facial hair

>why would you want to fuck anybody's asshole until it bleeds
>assholes aren't supposed to bleed when you fuck, that hurts

Clicked this thread just to say that. Wtf, OP? That's the kind of thing that makes people say no to anal.