/drugfeel/ High Speed Edition

old thread is originally here:

Attached: 1552664353501.jpg (1827x2436, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

robitussin.com.au/products/dry_cough_forte/ingredients.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DviID8Ni7Ns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Drugs are the most normalfag pastime that that have ever existed.

Can't get robocough in Australia but according to the page I'm looking at the pic I posted has

Ingredients

Each 10mL of oral liquid contains: *Dextromethorphan Hydrobromide 30mg

Pic since new thread

Attached: Screenshot_20190315-144826~2.png (528x1011, 361K)

LSD - Can I take my gf on a trip without her freaking out? Like, I can keep my shit together pretty well but is it hard with two people? I'll need to sort of lead her because she's a sensitive lass

Attached: stupid image.jpg (300x168, 19K)

who here /tfw no stoner gf/
Every day is a struggle boys

robitussin.com.au/products/dry_cough_forte/ingredients.html
it has a small amount of alcohol but it should be okay

Don't both trip for her first time you autist. Let her go and you help her through it

>Don't both trip for her first time you autist. Let her go and you help her through it
I suppose I will. My first time was pretty chill, though. We'll be taking phenibut as well.

What's a good amount of diazepam/valium for a good high? Also should I just take it orally, crush it up and swallow it or rail it?

take your 100ug tab and dissolve it in distilled water or split it in half (carefully)
>give her half
>give yourself half
voila you dramatically decreased the odds of a not good trip and you get to be romantic

watch out will give him the shits/ dicky belly though with all that syrup.

That was my first idea, but most people have told me that that would be just a shitty, uncomfortable, mediocre trip

Get a grinder and finely grind the weed. bring oil to simmer in a pan then lower it just a little to a calmer lower heat then for 45 minutes fry your ground weed, then you can either put the oil in your desired container and if you wish, strain it with a tea strainer. Normally if it were an 8th and the oil went into a brownie, the brownie would be cut 16 portions (half might do for a beginner) but you can do what ever you want with the oil.

I love 50ug trips I don't know what the fuck those anons are smoking.

How buy online?

Attached: 1526223569503.jpg (311x317, 9K)

Reee, now my LONG posts which took time and effort to write cant get their deserved (You)s!!
One of them was actually marginally important ffs

Will you fuckwits please stop making 4-5 word imageless meaningless stupid ass posts that fill up the replies and kill the threads in no time?
If you have that little to say, maybe read the thread a bit more and youll probably read something that makes you want to comment or ask a question which you can add into your short post to make one that isnt a waste of time replies and space.

STOP MAKING POSTS THAT JUST SAY THIS SHIT:
>Where do I buy lsd?
>how do i use DNMs?
>should i try opiates?
>redpill me on ketamine
>how do i snort drugs?
>how many tabs should i take?
>im so baked rn
>what is DMT like?
>can you snort 2cb?
>Is kratom legal here?
>Is ketamine addictive?

you can just google half of those and get a better answer. We've all seen most of these posts word for word half a dozen times, sometimes even twice in the same thread. Moreover they are insanely repetative, uninteresting and irrelevant to everyone else.
Your post should contain SOME fucking content, a litlle bit. Not just "originagal" to pass the filter.

Lmao I was gonna rebut your post but then faggots came in here asking about acid with their gf (!). What a fucking joke, this place.

if she wants to do it properly and shes sensitive she has to do it properly. work her way up.

>I love 50ug trips I don't know what the fuck those anons are smoking.
can you describe them to me? most people suggested that it would be uncomfortable with the headspace but would be kind of shitty, just like 8-10 hours of discomfort

>2019
>googling this stuff
>not using a better search engine

Is this the heroin lad?

Ooh, visions getting fucked and im starting to hear voices.
I think im one more bump away from a good nod

If i can still type with two eyes open then i havent taken enough H

I'm surprised these threads have been going on for such a long time and no one has made a detail way to buy drugs online to help other robots out...

Attached: 71705208_p0.jpg (660x1000, 411K)

i wanna faceroll that stash

well then,
here we go again...

Ikr please anons, finding anything other then pot in Australia is fucking hard and I wanna try those psychedelics

As much as I hate the reddit namecalling, it's because this isn't reddit.
It attracts unwanted attention

i do all my 50ug trips with phenibut too fyi
>very minor visuals, just slight waving and color enhancement
>other senses get enhanced
>less philosophical bullshit, more hedonistic fun
>you can actually move around and do stuff even when peaking
>completely functional
>100% confidence that nothing bad can go wrong because I'm not tripping hard enough
>if i somehow showed up to work and my boss tells me to operate
machinery i have enough confidence that i could do it while on 50ug
im convinced that most people shitting on 50ug trips have never done them or they do the trip with the mindset that it's going to be shit

Havent done LSD but remember when I did 1p-LSD, 1 tab would be low psychedelicness but an uncomfortable body load.

>>very minor visuals, just slight waving and color enhancement
>>other senses get enhanced
>>less philosophical bullshit, more hedonistic fun
>>you can actually move around and do stuff even when peaking
>>completely functional
% confidence that nothing bad can go wrong because I'm not tripping hard enough
>>if i somehow showed up to work and my boss tells me to operate
>machinery i have enough confidence that i could do it while on 50ug
>im convinced that most people shitting on 50ug trips have never done them or they do the trip with the mindset that it's going to be shit
weird, this is kind of how my 120 ug trip felt. I took 500 mg phenibut with it.

Do you think an MDMA comedown could have stifled the trip that much? I was able to move around just fine and the visuals were as you describe. I doubt the tabs were under-dosed

These fucking dummies use r9k as if it were a search engine.
I dont want to set the bar too high for them, if they google it thar is sufficient for me, cause i dont have to see it.
Yes.
Sorry for the angry tone in there, now that i read it. But it does piss me off and I thinknrightfully so. Its totally different than just harassing dxm anons

But uh, you post has 5 goddamned words user-kun....

Fuck, i knew you were around. Lol, you are right, but I also think my post is justified.
And your post has 6 words so if your intent was to defuse my heroin anger then your post isnt really helping ;)

I agree, its reduces anonymity.
Ive been given many names by other anons but i never namefag or repeat any of them myself.

Try not to get upset longpost friend
Long night ahead of us aha
Guy should be here in 15
Still kinda sketched but it's raining so I feel a lil better
Less people roaming around and I'm next to a bar
Just playing animal crossing on my phone
Drinking some soda but I'm still fuckin terrified ngl
I hate being in the city

Attached: image.jpg (1609x1374, 348K)

I trip hard as fuck on LSD compared to other people. I don't really know why either. Most of the time tabs are laid heavy to ensure minimum potency even after some degradation so maybe mine are significantly over the rated 100ug.

120ug makes me think yours are European tabs since Europeans like that funny number. Just word of mouth but Europeans are shit at laying LSD properly.

Yeah, ur right.
I got all butthurt and forgot to take a second bump.
Maybe then ill get to nod, and ill either be passed out or my vision will be so fucked that i cant post, so I'll shut the fuck up then

Are you in a car or just on the street?
Id be scared too at 1am in a sketchy hood if I were on foot waiting.

Stupid fucking DEA putting people in substantial physical danger and increased OD risk, ironically to stop you from using heroin

>I trip hard as fuck on LSD compared to other people. I don't really know why either. Most of the time tabs are laid heavy to ensure minimum potency even after some degradation so maybe mine are significantly over the rated 100ug.
how does 100 usually affect you? I read so much about it over the years that I was slightly underwhelmed by my trip. It was pretty much euphoria for 6 hours, sadness for maybe 30 mins or so, and then a lot of sort of mellow coasting in between. But very little in the way of visuals--just mildly warping stuff

What are some Australian legal highs?

I loved you guys in requiem for a dream!

I'm basically stuck to my couch or my bed when I'm peaking on 100ug + phenibut because I feel too overwhelmed to do anything else.

another feature of my 100ug trips
>absolutely ludicrous time dilation

Sometimes I would grab my phone and stare at the time to help tether myself. Don't get me wrong I've never had a bad trip but 100ug is too much of a commitment for me.

Interesting, can you describe the sensations?

100 ug + 500 mg phenibut, for me, alternated between pretty strong euphoria (like MDMA only maybe even better) and a sort of calm stimulation

Actually lol'd, thats p good user. And original
Another underrated and equally applicable film is the panic in needle park
Pacino was so fucking intense in his early movies. He was good in scarface but his roles in the 70s was very different, more nuanced, and intense as I said

I can't find my post since the archive's search is down but I got partial ego death from my first 100ug trip.
>peaking insanely hard on my bed
>what am I and what am I doing here
>my name is user Guy
>I took a psychedelic substance known as a drug for hedonistic pleasure some hours ago
>huh I really did that?
>this is pretty removed from hedonism, how I as a person enjoy anything I'm not sure who I am or what I'm doing here
>see pictures of my family I keep close
>I have a nice family
my brain kept spitting out incredibly verbose spaghetti while I regained pieces of my identity it was pretty weird

You can always search desuarchive if you really want to find it

I just told you the search feature was down didn't I :^)

Oh i thought you meant a post within the last week, using the Jow Forums archive, my bad

>Smoke a fair amount of meth last night (I don't use that often so only 30mg or so)
>Take vitamin B this morning as that's what my brother who has experience with stims suggests
>Piss isn't bright yellow like usual
Does meth deplete vitamin B? Would make sense as your piss is only bright yellow when it gets rid of the excess, right? So I actually was deficient in vitB after last night?
What else should I be supplementing to stay as healthy as possible when I use meth? I also sometimes use opiates, anything I need to supplement there? As far as I know it's just test that tanks and that is in chronic heavy users?

i used to love just looking at pokemon on gameboy colour while tripping. desu everything on a screen looks fucking cool.

you guys think hitler ever smoked weed ?

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 613K)

just buy multivitamins dude

no but im pretty sure he did meth speed coke etc

Im pretty sure that most amphetamines deplete quite a lot of vitamins besides just B. I'd take some good multivatamins that have a large variety of different vitamins in them, maybe in addition to your B supplements?

Look into L-tyrosine and 5-htp. I was reccomended those, iirc to combat seratonin depletion. I took them for a while for addy but i am bad at detecting subtle effects and cant discern any noticable differences. I dont know much about the science there but theres plenty of online info.

Trying to remember the others. Was it magnesium? Or B-12?
I have those both here and I know i got them for addy cause I would never take the time and effort to research and buy something for my health unless I were all stimmed up lol

that is known but dont you think they were bustin fat dabs at the fuhrerhof ?

Do you know if any of your parents have done drugs? Would they even tell you?

yeah, my dad used to smoke hash and drink every night when he was in the army in europe in the 80's, other than that nothing else recreational. Unsurprisingly I sat in jail for 45 days over a dab pen btw, despite having money for bail waiting for me in my paychecks, fuck TX drug laws

Attached: 1544165220397.png (1386x1047, 584K)

Good point. I already have a few individual vitamins is all.
I have 5-htp, will that give me serotonin syndrome or some shit if I take it around the same time/days I'm doing meth? I've heard it can be a bad idea with MD or even just ruin the roll? But I guess meth isn't as intense on serotonin. I take magnesium too, heard it is good for keeping down tolerance and also it's good if you get tense/grind your teeth

America is fucked, man. 45 days for a fucking dab pen... What the fuck

How do I get drugs when I have no money?

yeah, dab is considered a controlled substance here, which means they were able to seize my car, and charge me $1,000 to buy it back. fucking pigs, was honest as fuck with them and i got absolutely fucked over for it

Attached: Texas PUNCH.png (785x757, 16K)

I was in my car
He told me he was very attracted to me
Uh oh
At least he's being nice
I got a slight discount too
I just don't want this to end badly
That's the last thing I need desu
You do that next bump?
Feeling comfy?

Attached: image.jpg (868x1832, 296K)

Finally have a day off tomorrow from wagecucking. I think I'm gonna do a lot of dabs, maybe some ketamine or poppy seed tea too. I got some ginger this time, in case I do end up doing poppy seed tea. Last time I did it, it wrecked my stomach for like a whole day.

Also, >tfw no heroin addicted gf that will nod off in your arms midway through a tangent about her mommy and daddy and topaz crystals that ward off demons y live bros

Attached: 1552197749739.jpg (1944x2592, 1007K)

the american police seem so mean.

Any chance you could do a greentext? I'm in TX too. What city are you in?

your brain is very good at regulating itself. all you need to do is give it food, water, required vitamins, electrolytes etc and it will do the rest. i remember using magnesium once aggess ago popped alot of them. i cant actually remember if it worked though. i just know i fucking hated teeth grinding. hurts the jaw so much after.

absolutely, had two experiences with the fuzz and both were rough, got tailed leaving a hot neighborhood, had 3 squad cars called in on me, threatened K-9 search, allowed voluntary search (ditched my shit while being followed so i was clean) got told to "keep my nose clean" coked out of my mind.

This second time i was pulled over for "reckless driving" and was suspected of being drunk, when he said he was gonna search i fessed up and he laughed while cuffing me saying he couldn't actually smell it and wasn't gonna full search me

holy shit try harder pig

Attached: AHHH.gif (256x270, 349K)

This Guy looks a lot like a Girl, I don't know what to think

The topaz does work!!
Mother blessed it after I pledged to Her
It broke recently when She abandoned me and now they're everywhere
She broke my favorite blessed necklace so I'd suffer even more
I want my necklace back
I loved it

Attached: image.jpg (1256x1832, 707K)

had my manboobs removed yesterday and now I'm riding the percocet train

Hi kiwi! If you were my gf I'd find you another blessed topaz.

Also, are you a girl (boy)?

One time when I was in high school I met the chief of police of my town while he was off duty at my best friend's grad party because my best friend was dating his daughter. We were just doing casual introductions and stuff and he asked me where I live and I said stuff like, "oh by x park" or "on y street" and he kept prying for more info and finally he got upset and said "why won't you tell me where you live? what, do you have a meth lab in your basement?"
This was, of course, a very tame white upper middle class suburb
Fuck pigs

and without being a FUCKING normie that works

The other response wasnt me, please read this cause its not as safe as the other user was saying.
Oh, yeah, do some research on that, it absolutely can

I cant believe I almost forgot, but yeah, I did it myself last summer, it was awful

I took 200mg of 5-htp and 1000mg of L-tyrosine, not with MDMA, but with an SSRI
(who knew????)

Several hours later I very abruptly woke up in a ridiculous pool of sweat. And not just any pool, this was such an insane amount of sweat i didnt even think it was possible. I was shaking quite heavily and somewhat delerious, pretty confused.
I believe that I was almost certainly coming out of a seizure, (unconscious ofc), based on the fact that the massive volume of sweat, shaking and the fast heart rate all had failed to wake me up, and I had clearly been in that state for a while. This, combined with a really abrupt, almost violent awakening that felt absolutely nothing like the gradual, groggy 'boot up' that your body normally does under natural conditions, even if startled by a loud noise or threat.

Fucking creepy, I hadnt thought about that incedent in months.

So yeah be careful with that and amphetamines,
But oddly the same dose of the supplements is apparently far less dangerous with 20-30mg addy than it is with the minimum-5mg dose of lexapro

Just another reason SSRIs are poison shite. This was prescribed by the same hack doctor who gave me a conflicting Adderall prescription!!!!! With no warning ofc.
The reason I was taking 5-htp and L tyrosene was because I had taken my prescribed addy the previous day and knew it was more than long enough since my addy dose to take the supplements safely.
BUT, the SSRIs ofc had something else in mind for me, seizures.

The answer to your question is right here:

I've done LSD. What is meth like? Does it cause manic and paranoid thinking similar to those while on acid?

>saying anything to cops without a lawyer present
>letting them search anything without probable cause
>literally voluntarily confessing crimes to the police
hopefully you learned your lesson at least

Attached: 1551752090366.jpg (731x563, 59K)

if you don't want a relationship I would minimize contact with your dealer strictly to buying your shit, that way he can't possibly get the wrong idea

Yes, i did that bump. My posting slowed cause of vision and a few nod outs.

user, BEST case scenario he initiates some kind of light physical intimacy next time he gets a chance, and if you reject this, there is a minor CHANCE he'll respect that.

Theres a few scenarios between that and worst case scenario. None of them good.

Hes giving you discounts in an attempt to get you literally exchange sexual favors for heroin.
Like jesus fucking christ, dont go that low user. That wont be good for your self esteem, you dont want to fuck with your mental health anymore.

If i were near you id spot you half a g just to give you time to find a new, less rapey dealer. Like i think ur qt but whats happening to you is fucked up and i feel bad and I dont want you to make the wrong decision or have somebody else make that decision for you.
>I just dont want this to end badly
I understand that user, but acknowledge that theres "badly" and then theres "way worse"

>Feeling comfy?
I was feeling p comfy b4 but i might need another bump.
Honestly whats going on in your posts makes me sad and kind of worried.

>Trying to tough-internet-guy post police on a drug thread.

Attached: 1xubz7.jpg (640x639, 33K)

Stop white knighting faggot. Nobody is forcing her to do anything. I had to learn the lesson of giving roasties free drugs. Don't make the same mistakes.

>No more h
>No more speed
I need a fucking job asap.

Attached: 17928-6900-3974.jpg (478x539, 94K)

Ausfag here, how do I identify shrooms? Also, where can someone find them normally like what environment?

too comfy on kratom and whiskey, hows everyones night going?

tbf to your doctor and to your ssri's you werent really following the medical prescription were you... and ofc your supplements were less dangerous with addy because addys main action isnt serotonin. Infact i doubt the combination is dangerous at all. you shoulda known the bad ssri combination beforehand.

Infact why are you even taking both addy and l-tyrosine when they work on the same chemicals! and why are you taking ssris and 5htp when they work on the same chemics. just continue using your addy and ssris in place of your supplements, both of which being more powerful than your supplements also.

I wish I could hug you user. In a platonic way. Heroin makes me want to hug people. I need a hug, from someone who understands the bullshit in life and the comfort of heroin. You sound like you need one too, but one that doesnt have any weird sexual strings attatched to it.
Pham, i already explained I was in total heroin butthurt mode, then I saw some little cunt do EXACTLY what I previously complained about.

How could I resist that?

And did you read his question?

Do you comprehend how overtly underage and dogshit retarded it is?

Almost forgot what board I was on since I'd taken refuge in these comfy threads for so long.
Sorry for the crime of sympathizing with the opposite sex. Is protocol really that we're supposed to hate them and hope they get raped?
Her mental health is clearly not in the best shape rn, and she has stated that at least one of the other dealers tried to get physical. So why assume that it couldnt happen again. Of course it could. Theyre heroin dealers ffs.
And it was theoretical giving of drugs, and that part has nothing to do with what sex either of us is. I give my male friends free drugs fairly often.

Fuckin tw@

Google the same question
You wi find:
1) actually well informed people answering that question
2) scores of spore print photographs and instructions on how to do them yourself so you dont eat poison mushrooms
3)plenty more important info that you should probably read cause its somewhat dangerous if you dont know what you are doing. All of which cannot and will not be adequately explained here. Because this is a drug thread on a fricken imageboard. And dont click on reddit either ffs
No, I was taking both prescriptions exactly as prescribed, except I did not take adderall on the day that I had SS. I assume if I had taken it, that the SS would have been worse

And yeah, I obvs fucked up too
i take none of those anymore except addy, and never recreationally

Bretty gud dood. Don't have to wagecuck tomorrow so I'm just gonna make some poppy seed tea and watch a gaming stream.

Considering you're from australia i wouldn't touch anything from the wild life desu

ah nice, I have one class tomorrow at my university then I'm off for the next week so I'm pretty happy about that. I need to try poppy seed tea. I'm just unsure how much I should use.

i want a hug really bad
i havent had a real hug in forever
just a cozy one that isnt forced
im sorry im not a guy
itd make my drug life way easier
id never take free drugs, id pay at least something
like dinner or a vidya
just got home after grabbing a quick dinner and bumped about 68mg of the new stuff i got
i didnt do my potency gauge sniff but its the exact same look and feel as the last one so im kinda confident
im getting comfy
everythings so warm
i love you drugfeels
some of the best people ive ever talked to in this thread desu :)

Attached: 1522462093553.jpg (1200x1600, 374K)

i just shoved a quarter blotter up my ass

Attached: uzdSwYH.jpg (750x500, 29K)

guys have you ever been drunk and watched psychedelic trance videos? it's fuckin cool man, although im drunk rn an barely know what im saying. if you havent fukin tried it yet you should, its really interesting and since your drunk you'll be more amused by it. sorry for sounding weird btw. im gonna look back on this and call myself an idiot but hey that's just a theory. A DRUNK THEORY, SUCK A FART OUTTA MY ASS

Attached: Bobbeah.jpg (310x234, 19K)

A Psychonautics paragon you are.

Try shrooms, i had the craziest visuals on shrooms. Never tried DMT though.

Attached: ye.jpg (1280x720, 138K)

the issue wasnt with your prescriptions. is that you were taking supplements you didnt need to take because they produce the exact same chemicals as your prescriptions except even more so; L-tyrosine = adderral, 5htp = ssri. im pretty sure its normal for people take adderal and ssris together. unless youre using them off prescription then should be fine

Every fucking thread and I replied with a genuinely good legal high.

dude if i could get my jewish ass hands on them and tell you what i experience i would love to, sadly im only restricted to weed, alcohol and HBWS. HBWS I havent tried yet but im about to get my hands on some soon.

im glad your dinner went well. I never want to hug or get hugs unless i'm on phenibut, I think something might be slightly off with me.

Let me spoonfed you, first you download tails (everything to install it properly is explained on the tails website) then when you're on tails you go on Tor and search for "Hidden Wiki links" Then you search for Darkfails or whatever it's called i don't remember it. Then you have multiple mirrors of multiple market. Dream market is the best market so far. As long you order domestically you shouldn't have any issues. Same if you order personal quantity the cops won't raid your house for 1gram of heroin or 5g of shrooms. Also drugs quality on darknet is 100x better than street quality.

Now imagine watching psychedelic trance videos on psychedelics

forgot about pgp encryption, learn to use it. It's easier than installing windows on a fresh pc

Why would you watch a psychdelics trance video on psych when you can just close your eyes

Attached: spookdog.jpg (474x266, 34K)

i might consider it, ive browsed on tor a bit so i just might consider doing it.

that would be cool

Did 300mg DXM ~29 hours ago, got 600mg rn, would it be a waste to drink it?

>tfw will be tripping for the first time in a month now

Attached: hKklSY4.jpg (1024x768, 95K)

YAAH SHITS KICKIN IN FAST

Do you guys have a song that personally capture the feel of opiates for you?
This one does so perfectly:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=DviID8Ni7Ns

Attached: cfa4857f5870022425f8f1f95929e7ee--street-lights-city-lights.jpg (474x713, 38K)