Jow Forums was a shitty board since 2015, im glad that this shithole will finally close down

Jow Forums was a shitty board since 2015, im glad that this shithole will finally close down.

Attached: new-zealand-map-vector-1724517.jpg (937x1080, 181K)

New Sealand? About time to close this shithole down

Right on.
I don't understand how these cunts cheer the shooter on.
It's like they don't understand we've always laughed at the shooters and their retarded reasons and bizzare execution, not with them.
I don't like muslims at all, but killing innocent people like this is revolting.
This behaviour is beyond /b/ tier in edginess.

I've been feeling like people these days are just too edgy but this just convinced me that it's 100% true. It's just fucking sad. Now watch as this thread gets flooded with "based" and "sandnigger" and "mudslime" and whatever other shit they say.

Pair of newfaggots, this entire website has celebrated mass murdering virgins since its inception.

There is something different about this one, I can't put my finger on it exactly

this was the work of discord, alt-righters congregate on there, that is the site that should be shut down.

And like its not even funny anymore, a big part of Jow Forums nowadays is just a Super-Edgy ifunny

RIP

Never ever discord tranny

Attached: pol boogeyman.png (1080x977, 133K)

Yes, but it was fucking

>I R O N I C

nowdays there's like real nazis and shit like that in here, its not just we pretending to be bad to leave normies away

>Its real shit now

You missed the point of Jow Forums's culture, you autist.
It was never about cheering them on.
They were all retards. With retarded reasons. I bet you look at Nicolaz Cruz's last video and think he's cool.

We're not going anywhere leftist.

Attached: 1552623598986.png (543x706, 363K)

>imagine being right wing and cheeing the guy on even though everything he did hurts your cause and proves your political opponents right

Attached: 1398128461103.jpg (240x240, 10K)

How are alt-right nazis better than jihadi trash. You're all niggers

No, the jihads are leagues above alt-righters. They have the entire western military-industrial complex coming down on them and they're still fighting. Alt-righters foam at the mouths when a skinny communist twink knocks one of their own upside the head with a bike lock and faint when they get banned from Twitter. If we put even 1% of the effort that goes toward suppressing radical islam towards the alt-right instead they'd all break within a month. They're a bunch of losers. Perpetual losers who idolize the losers of history and have to cling to losing ideologies.

Edgy kids like you made me change my political beliefs just so they won't overlap with yours.
Good job faggot.

>Thinking this is the first time this has happened on this site

Attached: 1504767345395.jpg (200x200, 10K)

Don't condescend, you newfaggot trash. I never implied that I personally condone actions or sympathize with the ideologies of mass shooters. Even though it may be hard to believe, especially for a normalshit such as yourself, the resentful and bitter virgins who frequent Jow Forums and Jow Forums actually admire people like Elliot Rodger. And I'd much rather be in the company of a deranged incel than in the company of a sanctimonious queer whose first instinct is to proclaim his moral superiority. Unironically neck yourself.

Killing innocent people vs killing supporters of the violent backwards future incompatible islam. Your nose is showing, rabbis, and hopefully soon a bullet will trim it down too.

the first one that actually matters, this time is not like the "dead girl pic" time or the "school shooting" one, this time its different, the world is in the edge of a war and we are influencing it.

sure what ever you say Shlomo

Attached: 1499138374106.jpg (600x600, 55K)

>in company of deranged incel
>gets shot
"h-heh, at least i didn't have to listen to moralfags, that showed em..."

>a bunch of random Muslims get shot up in a country on the margins of world affairs
>the world is at the edge of a war

I was talking about all the shut against Muslims that are happening, you never know when the last drop will arrive

>>gets shot
Most incels lack the wherewithal and skill to pull off a shooting successfully, so the chances of that happening are rather slim. If you care this much, try reasoning with them instead of shitting on them whenever you're given the opportunity.

did you even read his manifesto as to why he did it? Its nothing against Muslims but instead its against immigration, Muslims just so happen to have lots of immigration going on right now.

Yeah i proclaim I'm morally superior to someone who wishes death to people they've never met. I'm quite okay witht that.