How do I find a guy who won't abandon me? Do they even exist?

How do I find a guy who won't abandon me? Do they even exist?

Attached: 1552542501418.png (1070x1070, 384K)

First things first, do you have a vagina? Because we seem to have a lot of BPD guys and traps here just as we do fembots.

Be female

Oregano

>First things first, do you have a vagina?
I'd get one if it would make you stay.

Yes, they're located here . I suggest starting threads there instead in the future.

A guy abandons you because either,
A. He doesn't trust you or B. He's Chad.

So you're trans. That's fine, but like... say so outright, so the kinds of people who would prefer to, say, eat pussy or have kids, will not be attracted to you and then abandon you when they find out you don't have what they're looking for.

Explain my father.
Not trans, I'm just desperate.

How can I be sure you won't abandon me?

I don't know, I guess you can't be sure someone won't abandon you. I don't do that though.

Where are you from user? How many times have you been with others?

I talked to one girl from r9k last summer and I abandoned her once she decided she wanted a different guy from r9k to be her bf. She said so explicitly when I confronted her about it. In other words, I abandoned her but for good reason.

The midwest.

What do you mean by been with others?
Sounds like she abandoned you, not the other way around.

You didn't ask someone you've known for a week to "not abandon" you, right, op?

Damn you're from usa :(
I really want a loyal bf close to me.

Nice guys are never from America.

Your father didn't trust you.

>Your father didn't trust you.
Not after your refusal to turn to the dark side. Mmmn squishy black buns.

Attached: ee5.jpg (535x960, 60K)

You know technically the men serving as crew on vessels of the empire are members of the empire navy. Lord Vader normally wore a cape so as not to entice the crew to gluteony and grab-assing because of his tight round black ass. That dickhead had his own dedicated private VR-masturbotron where he'd go to play with his helmet whilst the lower ranking officers were limited to forming buttock-like models out of cleverly arranged pillows and imperial duvets. You know out there riding the waves of the vastness of cold, dark space... sometimes you just get the desire to have some warm black thighs wrapped around your face.

What do you think the droids were for?

They do exist. A lot of them are incels.

>What do you think the droids were for?
Droids don't have cute bums. They're all clanky.

Attached: 5a4d6bfe883ddb687f680e869db4952d.jpg (400x480, 18K)

are you a homo guy?

Yeah I said that in another post.

I'll be your friend. Whats your discord?
I don't abandon people and will talk to you as much as possible desu

Given on how you're a gay guy; a lot of gays aren't capable of giving love. Look up the divorce rates of gay marriages and then compare them to heterosexual marriages. You can only pray to find the right guy you're looking for because there's no magic trick to find him.

Post yours and I'll add you.
I'm not attracted to women though.

No intestinal vagoos

BlazeXM#7487
Owo

none of these betamales would abandon you, but you're probably a tranny anyways. good luck bitchtits

bubs#4873
add for friend